Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Reshmi, the tappad will surely make an entry in sbs/sbb when it is being shot, and like navyas tapad, we will get to see it in slow motion some 20 times. I dont expect it to be any greater than navyas tapad. 

Aanchal, u were around that day, when we discussed the wings?????? oh wow, sorry i forgot.

Reshmi, shall cc the recipie, its  in my recipie book, need to sit down and type, shall do that. 

Harini, get well soon ( tv). πŸ˜ƒ
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chill guys ..ek thappad humare hero ka kuch nahin bigaad sakega..πŸ˜‰
Waise Dusshera will be here soon...The good will win over the evil..(pun intended)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aanchal15 thumbnail
@Ashu..no problem...do not blame u...it was during Navi's b'day...seems like a long time ago..πŸ˜‰
@harini...agree with u , tanu's posts and forum's updaters prove to be saviors..hope, ur TV comes out  from the ICU, soon...all fit n fine..😊
@Nidhi..so true..good truimphs over evil..πŸ˜‰  waise what's with Papa ?? does anybody raise their hand on their child ???😲 Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
@ harini...god bless ur TV🀣,u won't believe but I was just thinking about you and your TV...u appeared just on timeπŸ˜†

@ Asha ..okies...will wait for the recipe
 but then what are u all going to prepare for dinner tonight?Give me some ideas...I have run out of ideasπŸ˜† thought of using this adda for something useful πŸ˜‰
@ everyone...first of all who will tell Bajpayee's that Anant has gone to Navya's place for apologising?
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
@Aanchal...My theory is..when Meeta ma can, why can't the angry papa.???..πŸ˜†
I believe in equalitiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aur waise, this thappad might get CSB to actually talk to Anant...which is good..and might pave way for AnYa's marriage.
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx guyz let d blessing shed on m TV ..god save it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@nishkala ..i wil believe ...diz T.v has played an small role in navya's forum ...even mirdula gav me nick name of bekaboo (as d tv z nt working )πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†@ nidhi turned into goldie ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..congratz ...

m also in d same ride😳 bt still 118 post left i guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

πŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
Thanks Harini..so sweet of you to notice this.πŸ˜³πŸ€— Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
@Congratulations Nidhi. Wow, that was super quick Goldie, just remember meeting up with u when u where some 450 posts. And here u r in the 1000 gang. way to go. 
ashakd thumbnail
Nish: r u a veggie or a non veggie? shall give ideas based on that. 
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

@Congratulations Nidhi. Wow, that was super quick Goldie, just remember meeting up with u when u where some 450 posts. And here u r in the 1000 gang. way to go. 

Thanks Asha..adda is too good to resist..πŸ€—