Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@All...The guy/girl who posted that Navya is going to end has posted today that "Navya is safe for the time being".
So,don't worry..All is well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So from now on..tension lene ka nahin dene ka๐Ÿ˜ˆ
But yes...shaadi will be here sooner than we imagined..looks like the next natural course of action in this show's life.๐Ÿ˜•
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hello all!! ๐Ÿค—Thanks for the LOWELY replies!! Loved reading through each one of them and now I am craving for masala dosa -Thanks Asha and Resmi!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†
Usha you can now see my proper DP..Hopefully all the moving avatars don't mess with your mental image of the adda..๐Ÿ˜†So I hear you have given up on Navya for the time being?? Oh well, I know you will be back soon, just wait till all this heavy duty drama finishes..๐Ÿ˜›
So I just logged in and saw zillion topics about how there will be a balya vivah and how Navya is going kaboom because of low trps..As Resmi said I am not believing anything until I see an article or two about the same..
For now just ignore all the negative speculations and enjoy the show one episode at a time..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

P.S Mwhahaha we are one EVIL bunch aren't we??๐Ÿ˜ˆ Who knew our violent streak could give serious competition to angry papa's?? So many plans for terminating the evil trio..๐Ÿคฃ

Tanu - I don't know how I missed all the disco about masala dosa and now I am hungry for one ๐Ÿ˜†

I am sure I can't stay away from the adda and surely Majnu meeting Mishras (to borrow Shaina's terminology) seems interesting ๐Ÿ˜Š...

Re: red - you don't know what this has done to my nanhi si dimaag -  I am totally bamboozled - feel a bit like Rip Van Winkle after he got up from sleep - I was imagining you all bekaboo while you were actually "mahaepisode-one-ka-promo"-ing? ๐Ÿ˜ก at my poor/non-existent PC skills  - I need some time to get round this ๐Ÿ˜†
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey All..looks like the adda is heavily influenced with the angry papa's violent streak..and here we found so many ways of getting rid of the only 3 enemies of ANYA..wow..imagine how happy our ANYA would be if these 3 go missing..
So the marraige is unvoidable..I am slowly getting ready for a long engagement track..but for now want to just take one epi at a time and enjoy the most at the post episode dicussion ..As Reshmi said..I am sure the CVs will bring up some Nayi soch after the wedding and not turn this amazing show into a saas-bahu series...
I am still rejoicing the Mishra's acceptance of our ANYA..the scenes were nicely shoot and wll emoted..Deepak was amazing with his expressions..and yes Meeta-Dadi were way too happy ...was wondering..how come Harsh didn follow all of them to the scene also..he saw his dad walking away of dinner table..he should hv tried to undestand what's gng on rgt??..well..I am happy he finally made a appearance for a min to two...

@Nisha..loved your pics dear..will try t osee the add you mentioned..
@usha..will wait to see you back with bang dear..take care..will surely keep you posted...
@Asha/Reshmi..you got me hungry too..after some days i really feel like eating something today..

@All: the starplayer link is not working for me..are you guys having the same trouble?..if you have working link, please PM me the link guys if possible...

Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nidhi - The hero will get a slap when he returns from sasural...
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Nidhi - The hero will get a slap when he returns from sasural...

Oh wow...just saw the SBS update..TFS.
Chalo, achha hai atleast the show is not coming up with another taboo topic... gender bias๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

BTW..ITA awards will be on star plus on october 16th.
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
SBS this week's highlight voice over said that Anant will go to Navya's house to apologise and when he return home he will get a thappad...
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Hi Nidhi/Reshmi๐Ÿค—...mind if I join in??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Aanchal - where were u...missed u dear... welcome back...Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Hi Nidhi/Reshmi๐Ÿค—...mind if I join in??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aanchal..U don't have to ask dear๐Ÿค—..More than welcome.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nishkala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Oh wow...just saw the SBS update..TFS.
Chalo, achha hai atleast the show is not coming up with another taboo topic... gender bias๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

BTW..ITA awards will be on star plus on october 16th.

gender bias...it is there ,How can papa give thappad to Anant when only mama gave it to Navya๐Ÿ˜†

Ooh lala...that will be fun๐Ÿ˜‰...Meeta's calorie rich food will get burnt ,without any push ups๐Ÿ˜†

October 16th..thanks for the info,Nidhi๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ Aanchal...still in denial mode ,after the shaadi news broke out,that's why u r asking such a bunderful question๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago