Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nishkala

🀣...Actually I want Om to remain as it is...the rate at which he is getting angry and blowing up his fuse...very soon his BP will shoot upto 1000,and he will die of Cardiac arrest.Then Anant can say ,dekha kaam ho gaya!πŸ˜‰...without breaking the paramparaπŸ˜†

@ Bold πŸ€£πŸ€£
before 24 hours of mishra agree 
tanu n u clean bold two more ...bechare udi baba akela pade gaye ...πŸ˜†

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Fawwaz...When loonies will come to know of Nimi's kartootein, then we will definitely lose one character..either Om or CSB..koi to tapak jaayega shock seπŸ˜†

nidhi ..i wish om tapak jaye ...CSB ko rama kae english songs suna suna maar dalega ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

nidhi ..i wish om tapak jaye ...CSB ko rama kae english songs suna suna maar dalega ...πŸ˜†

🀣not to mention her mammoth sized poories at night with palak paneer...Oh...so she is already working on this(Killing Bajpayye elders),we never realized it!
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

ek kya, teenu ke teenu tapak jaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Savithacrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah agree with u Tanu, all in all a good episode even though we did not get to see our Anya together...πŸ˜” and what an apt title u have chosen "The Battle is Half Won" ...So true 😊

I'm glad that the CVs showed some mercy on us by making Deepak and Meeta realize their mistake so soon...And the credit goes to daadi and Navya...Had Navya turned violent and opposed them, it could have made Deepak and Meeta to become more stubborn and could have worsened things even more, but her good and soft nature has made her parents to think from her POV too...πŸ˜ƒ And no words are enough to praise daadi πŸ€—  She is an absolute sweet heart and my love towards her is growing day by day 😳

Coming to Anant, I feel really sorry for him...He is part of a one in a million (may be trillion) family πŸ˜† I think something is seriously wrong with UB and his son bcoz they know only to stare and u r absolutely right about Anger Mgmt classes for Anant's papa 😑 Whats the point in following unrealistic rules and regulations and what will they gain from it if it does not give happiness and peace of mind, instead results in suffering of their beloved ones...πŸ˜•

I can't help but compare both the families...There is zameen - aasman ka difference between the two... Some miracle has to happen for the Bajpai family to accept Navya and for Navya, daadi turned out to be the saviour but for Anant, thats not the case πŸ˜­ Its not an easy task to convince the trio of UB, Angry Papa n Bua Daadi...Who is going to convince them or what will happen that will make them accept Anant n Navya's relation?

Random musings point 2 & 3 had me in splits πŸ˜† Thank you for such a wonderful analysis 😳

f.s.m thumbnail
why the adda is sooo calm today ??????πŸ˜”
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Kudos to Daadi for saying "Main kahan keh rahi hoon ki tu sanskaron ko bhul ja, main toh bas je kehrahi hoon ke badle zamane ke saath unhi sansakoron ko bhi badal"..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Loved how Deepu said "Tumhe unglee pakar kar chal na toh sikha diya, lekin tumhara haat chorne me aaj bhi dar lagta hai"..

@ bold my favorite dialogues from the day...Our darling dadi continues to be the β­οΈ of the day...I love her for her hard hitting reality checks she keeps her children updated with and to when its utmost needed...πŸ‘ really the rules and regulations are only good until you don't feel chocked...what's the use of such rules and restrictions which ends up making you a rebel❓ I mean its useless...Dadi was so correct when she said sanskaron ko badle zamane ke saath badalna zaroori hai...there should be a perfect blend between sanskaars and modern times...both are important in their respective places...our tradition connects to our roots and adjusting and accepting attitude makes it easier to gel with the world of today. When Dadi can mold herself according to today then  all else can do...how nicely she explains the same fact to deepu, after all none can understand a child better than a mother and none can explain them things better than mothers...πŸ€— Dadi's charm worked and deepu finally realized the pain navya was going through in making them happy and sacrificing her happiness😭 tears-no more tears...it was such a beautiful done scene by the father-daughter duo...difficult times can be handled so wisely and gently dadi taught each of the parent y'de and so many of them watching the show...πŸ‘πŸΌ She taught a lesson indeed the best "nayi soch" lesson to all the parents that its not that their kids can never be right when it comes to choosing a life partner. After all its their own upbringing and when all these years the kids have blindly followed what the parents said so its now the parents turn to trust and give a chance to the kids...exact opposite of the happenings in the looney quilla... poor Ah-nant a lifeless soul he seemed🀒...how people live there is just another big question...πŸ˜• it was much needed  "OM SHANTI OM" chant for this mindless soul...God the reason of his ultimate sadness is still a topic of researchπŸ˜† how can somebody be always angry only Om knows...how contrast these two families are...better anant shifts with "The Mishras"...a happy family forever...πŸ˜› Deepak was correct with his concern in leaving those hands whom he once hold to teach them how to walk and stand...how emotional and well put...the CV's have done a wonderful job in bridging the generation gap in a totally new way...πŸ‘looking forward to many more new things in simple yet powerful way...πŸ‘πŸΌ
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post... agreed.. lol! da random musings were gudd..

Savithacrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

why the adda is sooo calm today ??????πŸ˜”

Bcoz its weekend πŸ₯³
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved navya n deepak convo..i don't know if it is coz of dere acting or looks but dey do look like real father n daughter..dey bring real emotions in d scene..n d dialogues seems real too..whether it is navya giving hair massage to deepak n pointing towards his white hair n giving suggestion to dye, exchanging dere cup of tea..navya saying sorry hugging her father n d way he melted or yesterday's scene..ever father feels d same thing wat deepak said..tumhari ungli pakad k chalna sikhaya par aaj bhi tumhare hath chhodne me dar lagta hai..n d way navya was saying papa aap plz mat rowo was really heart touching..love dis father daughter chemistry..n dadi unke bare me kya kahen..she just rox..coming to anant's family..kya kahen..dey don't deserve to be talked about