Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@nams100-it might actually be true coz SGP and navya are the next shows to have the least trps!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

@nams100-it might actually be true coz SGP and navya are the next shows to have the least trps!

There r many odr shows on SP having TRPs lower dan Navya.. They r still on air...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Neelu: Its just a rumour without any source to prove it...The same person had posted a similar one liner rumour yesterday also...Ignore it...

@Nams: I think all are busy with the weekend...

@Nidhi, Niveda: The story would've seen a twist if Om assaulted Anant...Creepy Baba wont allow violence in his quilla...And  Anant would've stopped the slap in film style...Well... i also thought that Om's had will go up but to remain on air...It would've added more drama to the situation and helped in the show's TRPsπŸ˜†
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Reshmi-are u sure coz i feel it might be true!😭
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Neelu : dis a rumour any one can such post  what ever he told regarding trp n sgp production serial ..v already know dat SGP production house planning for new serial..so add 2+2 gave us such information ..so just chill..according to me he have no relevant source of info 

@ reshmi for trp ..deepu visit loonies quilla ..otherwise call sae bhi kaam chal jate ...i dont know which sanskar n parampura .invite some one, den abused him ...

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Plz dnt spread negativity over here.. Neelu dear paajitive socho!! πŸ˜‰
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Neelu dont be so upset because of the oneliner thread...We didn't see any article which support this rumour...If its true then we will surely see a number of articles as the media people are gossip lovers and will they celeberate with it since Navya is a popular show...
Dont take the fake rumour seriously...Enjoy the show...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Reshmi..actually I wanted a slap at the point...we have endured so much drama..ek scene aur sahiπŸ˜†.I would have loved the filmy drama..waise bhi in loony quila everything already looks OTT.πŸ˜†
When the heroine can get one...why can't the heroπŸ˜†
f.s.m thumbnail

why you still belive that guy ????
ok if is there 1% true , then i want to you , why SP not ending Maryaada ?????it has a lower TRP than navya ?????πŸ˜•
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

why you still belive that guy ????
ok if is there 1% true , then i want to you , why SP not ending Maryaada ?????it has a lower TRP than navya ?????πŸ˜•

First of all...let me say that I am not believing any rumours at this point..till we have media/reliable source confirming.😊
And as regards Maryada..the show has a late night slot, which is not a very desirable time for family viewers.πŸ˜•So, that show still continues.The competition is for the 10PM slot...it is a primetime slot and many production houses line up to get that slot.Navya indeed has some competition because of its time slot.πŸ˜•