Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu - very nice post as usual 😊

I loved  Deepu's lines today - especially the ungli pakde chalne sikhani vali
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spdp

True Tanu,

Battle is half won & Army is stronger now! Loved the way this victory was paved by dear Dadi! Such a soft yet firm, and understanding approach! It is true if values and traditions do not mend with demand of time, they become redundant & pain!

As we are seeing in bajpai's case - they are in ostrich mode - do not want to face the reality... Infact their undefined values- are more like dectatorship rules of their own interpretations! Any tradition - sanskar wll have value if it adapts circumstances - the ways Mishra dadi did! I find she is more gyani & sidhdha person then gulp-stare baba!

Loved how they played two contrasting ideologies & acts on same issue! Liked todays episode! A needed one for the story!

Felt really bad for Anant - he is like a lone soldier, But Loved the way he softly pushed his topic further without hesitation! It was good to admit leaving table was his mistake, but it was great to assert falling in love is not.
Loving this sensible & assertive Anant!
Baba's atyachari technic of stomping on his own offspring was YUCK! & Om's attitude - was super YUCK!

I would actually like to see this tiff continue on Monday - where Anant is forced by this torcher talks to go back to room, with food - and silent supporters - perhaps Nimi follow him, to support! She has nothing much to loose, as she is going out of this assylum in a year! I want to hear some resentment to this dictatorship from Mohan & chacha!

Loonies look like gone case, if they continue this achaar-vichar , AnYa are better of living life of their own! Atleast their kids will learn right paramparas & values from Mishras!

The rest of the battle has most astrocious elements, lets see how it is won!

[Good to see you back with adda .. awesome take as always:)]

@Geeta: how our puraani peedhi butchered the lessons in our scriptures is truly amazingly sad. Terrorizing people to suit their own needs under the name of sanskaar & parampara is the worst they could have done to society.  --- Well said!  Baba & papa didn't show an inch of sanskar/parampara or gyan in their behaviour today - all I saw was Ego & stale beleifs!  

Thanks Shaina. πŸ˜Š

@Bold, would really like to see some dissension myself. High time the loonies got a reality check. πŸ˜‘
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

preet..that purse pointing sceen is til so fresh in my head..that i forgot about all the mamta..that MIL will be barsaoing on him...πŸ˜†

Just imagine caring MIL Meeta pulling out folded parathas from her purse for her would-be son-in-law.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Just imagine caring MIL Meeta pulling out folded parathas from her purse for her would-be son-in-law.

Mridula..paratha's from her purse...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..you just cracked me up... imagine i nthe next meet..Meeta pointing her purse towards him..Anant all wscared remebering th last incident and then Meet aslowly says..main isme tumhare liye parathe layi hun..khalo beta...lolπŸ˜†Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
Tanu πŸ€— happy to see the ADDA again ( sorry if i am so late )

my take :
bichaara anant  after a long time we able to see UDI BABA speaking somthing 😲 love the anant apologise and talknig with his elders πŸ‘ kudos to anant today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dadi & Deepu  WoW, just love them today espicially deepak πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i see the Nayi Soch in the Mishra's today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

just saw the spoilers now , deepak will get insulte by the LOONIES😑😑😑 feel really bad for him

sorry for the late post 😳
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
incredible taanu!! incredible!!
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am late (as usual)...guess cannot help it due to the time difference..
Anyways, nice to see Tanu's post today..

It was a sweet episode...except for the volcanic eruption - thanks OM PAPA !!!

I was plesantly surprised by Anant's calm behaviour...half excepted him to sulk and go off to his room...great job Anant !! but if you think love and patience and sweet calm talk can conquer the loonies, you are absolutely wrong... they need a Zohr ka jatka !!

So Deepak is digging his own grave...
I think when Navya realises that deepak has gone to meet loonies, she will sos call to anant to stop any disaster from happening...(navya talking over phone with tense meeta, daadi at the back)

Hope that gives a good impression of our droolsome majnu in papa's eyes, and he calls him home for dinner :) ..and then some AnYa moments too pleeeaseee...

Edited by nvya - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful epi...& update...

will come back after going thru other comments...
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ROFLOL...

Tanu, what n idea!! Perfect for eerie Booaahdadi!
( now u have started coming up with : bole to, bhai type suparii solutions;)... But, with you, if Rama is doing the needful, this should be wonderful!!

& Mridula,,, purse mein se paratha:)))).. .. Anant purse dekhke hi bhagega;) ...
Did u guys chk new SP article: next wk looks eventful & interesting!