Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Btw I found this link:

As per this forum apparently he studied at OSU as a Bachelors in Business Management but he didnt graduate.
TheRager thumbnail
Looks like he atleast DID study in OSU. Here is another link:
http://202.62.64.42/viewandvote.do?method=fetch&businessFn=viewandvote&startupId=104
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the links!

That is some research Ksh!πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
And Internet is such a khatarnak thing!πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
You only have to know a LITTLE bit about someone to get all info out of the internet. Sometimes knowing a person's full name is enough esp if the name is unique. πŸ˜†
Btw MR was a lot more fan-friendly during his LS days. He used to interact with fans on IF and even added them on facebook. But by the time he returned with LTL he had clammed up. I wonder why... Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

You only have to know a LITTLE bit about someone to get all info out of the internet. Sometimes knowing a person's full name is enough esp if the name is unique. πŸ˜†True. And 'Mishal Raheja' is indeed an unique name. 'Mishal' you can find among Muslims though.

Btw MR was a lot more fan-friendly during his LS days. He used to interact with fans on IF and even added them on facebook. But by the time he returned with LTL he had clammed up. I wonder why...Hard to say. May be because he started receiving a lot of unwanted friend requests.πŸ€”

My replies in bold.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think there could have been many reason for that...Maybe he realize that it is important to keep your private life away from all this….

Likely the reason why he is so down to earth as a person...He has not let the fame effect him.

Also some of his private pictures end up every where...he may not have liked this.

Or maybe he had some crazy fans staking him.

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_98

I think there could have been many reason for that...Maybe he realize that it is important to keep your private life away from all this'.

Likely the reason why he is so down to earth as a person...He has not let the fame effect him.

Also some of his private pictures end up every where...he may not have liked this.

Or maybe he had some crazy fans staking him.

i completely agree with you also   after ltl his fan following got a huge raise, he must be finding it hard to manage
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago