Posted: 12 years ago
Well Said Mani Di 

I respect you more 

Proud of you πŸ˜Š
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Manita-

I never took your name dear...there were others too who echoed the same sentiments and are spamming the walls at SNS...their double standards are visible to everyone.,...name taking is not required 😊

i presumably know who u r talking bout but dont react to all these things...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
...Ghoma phira ke, phir wahi baat...

So people can make negative posts about our forum members and now it even wrong to even state our case and reply...None of us enjoy posting like this, but such negative posts must be answered...Simple!...

Now on to something plesent...I am proud that the mojority of the posts here are mature and speak alot of sense...They also speak what needs to be said and should be allowed to express their thoughts...I am proud and have full faith in the conduct and behaviour of our members...

Love you guys for being who you are and for the support you have always shownπŸ€—...This is our strength...Lets remain this way and never let anyone drive us away from the place we call home...
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You really think RBO fans are fading away...? I beg to differ.

Lately i've noticed that Shanak fans are increasing! Just check comments on their scenes/vm's on YT. We have new members joining the forum all the time too, even when the show is off-air! :D

There are some members here that try and keep the spirit of Shanak/Yasharan alive through various threads, activitites and creations (FF's, sigs/avi's, vm's) and there are others who actively participate/appreciate their efforts. Either way, we all do these things because of our love for Shanak/Yasharan, so how are we forgetting them...?

Regarding lack of vm's... well the sad truth is there was never many people who vidded on Shanak in the first place, but those that did are still continuing to do so. They have a life too and might not get to vid as often as they'd like.

It's our loyalty towards KT/YM that is the reason for us accepting their new shows. In all honesty, i might not watch Karan's new show, but i'm still 100% behind his decision to take up this project and support him too. I was the same with Yashu regarding CGM.

We all want to see them together again, but it's not possible at the moment and we're prepared to wait. Until then, keep loving Shanak/Yasharan and keep the buzz alive... because that's exactly what all of us are doing! <3 <3 <3
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

@all of you... take it easy gals...i know ur integrity have been questioned but when u know u r a true fan y r u dancing to others words...u know u r a true fan y do u have 2 prove urself???????????????@mani...yeah i think i was the one who said that its a multilead show and all i said was multileads are out of fashion and so its not favourable to make them...and i never spammed walls saying i want yashu opposite kt in her new show...yashu is competent enough to earn a show on herself.we dont need to advertise for her...

First of all This is not against anyone..so please dont take it as

personal

sourya ,,,well said..no need for proving loyalty... ....

I donno why cant others express... what they feel...

?why should they who talk... what they feel ... 

always made to look like bad /trouble some /negative  /mean minded persons 

this is an open forum and things can be discussed without hurting ...

personally and also without any talk on  actor's  personal lives ...After all we have hd a

critics corner too ..in this very same forum...

.everyone is entitled for their views here ...

..If they feel certain aspect is not appealing to them they can say

I  myself have read   ..some people said... they honeslty wont be able to watch kt with a new 
girl ..this was when  when RBO was at its peak..i can even name them... but i wont ...it

might hurt thm... since they seems to hve forgotten

I laugh when a few of the same  people who said so ...say now say ...new  generous

things..

but anyhow i can understand it happens with time..nothing wrong in

that ..I am perfect with them too ..it is their freedom...to chose 😊

.but my question to them is... why are they replyin to people who say..

they wont be able to watch it ...what is the need for them to reply to people who say they

cant watch it !

and reg..fans behaviour in fanpages in FB ...spamming 

we cant control much always ...because not everyone is a member

here..    and not every one known to us ...

but i know shanak yashran fans known to me will never do it .😊

.but if they express a desire to c their fav pair together on screen

in the concerned fan  pages ..nothing wrong in tht..

. that does not mean they are immature/against nayone  ...

all fans do the same .as long as they are not comparing ..any pair ...hurting any.. they are

freely entitled to talk so ...

.wha t is wrong... if i say i love to see them on screen 😊

..it does not mean they are  against their new shows ..why is it interpreted that way by a

few ..

.Tt   is a freedom of expression... they have it as a  matter of right  .. ..

It is not as though it is going to happen immediately   ..  

reg campaiging for ym if some one unknown to us do it how can everyone be blamed for it ?

many known to me  are  very ordinary  RBO/shanak/yashran fans ..that is it..

They might not be magnanimous/ broad minded/ generous/ openly  positive..to embrace

everything easily ..

might not watch his or her new show at all ... with any interest unless they both act

together ...

but  will never indulge in any  cheap acts ,whether some one agress or not... this is the truth .😊.and no need for proving this ..😊

and personally feel  no harm in saying we wnt to see them together ..they wont be able to c anything else

and they are the best etc.

, it does not in any way mean people ar against new things ..nothing is going to change

because of them saying such things

if they are uncomfortable let them say so..nothing wrong  ..as long as they dont

hurt ./compare 😊

agreed some here ... are the most generous /most positive/  most magnanimous and rest

are not ..others  might be  negative/onesided ... mean minded ...

Let it be so...honestly extremely  happy for the most generous .. πŸ˜Š
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
arre wah..this thread is going in an entirely different direction..
can we let this topic go instead of arguing like this..
our forum is said to be one of the most peaceful forum..
but now wonder where this this leading..

@TM: RBO fans r not fading away..
a kind request..if u could please dont make topics like this which brings restlessness among fellow members..we r here just to enjoy our time n share our views..
The_May_Rose thumbnail
A mahapurushaiya once told me...

' Some people understand, just by the simplest explaination...
Others may require a little more time and effort...
But there are some people who will never understand, because they choose not to...
In such cases, we have to step away and let them be...
For sake is our own sanity...'

This was my Grandma's advice ...
destinylove thumbnail

A few here consider themselves as the most understanding/most generous/most balanced/

and  most positive

..very extremely happy for them😊

but humble request.. please let ordinary fans remain so..as long as tehy dont hurt any oen or compare allow them to say ..

..if they feel uncomfortable let them  say..so..

If some one does not like their saying  ..simply dont comment that is it 😊If they cant share their

sad feeling here then where can they share?

try to see from their view point..

and l when people are mature /generous/broad minded ...why do  tthey need to comment

on each and every thing ...interfere in others freedom  of expressions

kiudos to the most balanced/ most broad minded..most peace loving and most postives hre..

( really very good) 😊 

but they need to understand ...not every one is so maha purush...😊mahapurush are one in a

million ..majority are merely humna  

some girls  are merely human😊if they are sad lt them share nothing.. wrong as long

as they dont hurt any one else..

bye.. 😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

A mahapurushaiya once told me...

' Some people understand, just by the simplest explaination...
Others may require a little more time and effort...
But there are some people who will never understand, because they choose not to...
In such cases, we have to step away and let them be...
For sake is our own sanity...'

This was my Grandma's advice ...

grand ma's r always gr8...

its hard for me to see this forum restless..

thats y i try to keep away when something bothers me..

but this TM blamed all the RBO fans so i came forward to tell my views..

the TM is no where around now..but we r discussing abt that..

this is the last post of me in this topic..i'm not visiting this thread after this..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Sorry if I have offended anyone...I was merely saying I thought my Grandma's advice was quite good...So that's why I used the word 'mahapurushaiya' for her...That's all😳...