Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO fans fading away

rihenna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont know why but i feel like RBO is slowly loosing all there fans 1st of all now one hardly makes there vms anymore i would make it myself but dont no how and 2nd everyone seems to be going gaga over karans new show and seem to be getting excited to see him with a new girl i mean come on how can you guyz forget SHANAK and 3rd their alredy thinking of making a forum im sorry but i think some have forgotten that SHANAK use to exist and we should be trying to get them on a new show together maybe not now but atleast ask for sum interviews now that yashu has quit CGM an is back in mumbai im sure we can request a YASHARAN interview now im just saying hope im not offending anyone!!! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody is gonna forget Shanak !

But that doesn mean we shud not enjoy KT s new show !

We shud respect accept the actors credibility and extend our support..  and of course enjoy it if it entertains you !

That doesn mean disloyality to Shanak or Yasharan

I beleive we are a bunch of mature fans who wud not compare Shanak magic to anybody else either appreciating or defaming another jodi !

This is seriously where i don want history to repeat itself and leave a bitter taste back !

So i don wanna form opinion abt the show even before it begins... honestly i wud give definitely watch it for KT !

k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well said @Priya

We Odhanians are mature fans we will never wish bad or think negative thoughts for our Yashran and RBO team 

We will always love and support Yashran and RBO team 

We are Odhanains and always will be... We can never forget our RBO Yashran Shanak and our RBO forum

Me too praying for our Yashran comeback but will wait for them and always support their work  they are the best actors β­οΈ

@Rihenna i am not pointing to u or trying to offend u  just posting my POV
please don't be hurt by my post   I hope i didn't offend u 

Thanks 
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shanak is and will always b in our heart...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
With all due respect Rihenna😳...Encouraging people to be active is one thing...But posting a topic title such as this, will hurt the feelings of our members a little...Sorry, but I felt a pinch, when I read your title...Though you have a right to say what you think...I couldn't help the way I felt...

Priya, Krithika and Naveen have said pretty much what I wanted to say😊...This is all I want to add...

We are all mature fans and want the best for YashAran's careers...We supported them as ShaNak and will continue to do so in their new shows...We will also always wish for YashAran to be cast together, in a future show though...That hope will always remain....But that does not mean, we have to expect them to work only with eachother...That's unrealistic...

We wanted to be active for Yashu's new show...Despite missing RBO so much...But first the other forum was hostile and then she was barely seen in the show...Many of us watched the episode just to get a glimpse of her...In the end, I just read the forum update to see if she had any scenes...I don't blame Yashu for quitting the show...Now we hope she gets a better role, with more scope...

We are excited for Karan's new show...And for his serious character...It such a good opertunity for him on Star Plus...We are happy for him...And expressing as much...There will be a new forum, which we hope to make a friendly place...But the RBO forum will always remain our home...

Plenty of fans have been active on the RBO forum since the show went off-air...Just looking back at the forum pages will show this...If members are not here, they are on YT or on FB...With no new episodes people are prioritising real life...It's only natural...It doesn't mean our love for ShaNak, RBO and YashAran is any less...But why am I saying this?...Does loyalty need constant proof?...

Regarding asking for a YashAran interview...Well, we have been doing that on the Wassup forum...But looking at the news from Karan's show and Yashu's leaving CGM...We can clearly see that may not be possible so soon...Karan is in Rishikesh at the moment and Yashu is still in Baroda for another month or two...Till they return to Mumbai, all we can do is to keep asking for an interview...Which we have been doing...

Forgive me for such a long post😳...Once again I repect your concerns...And no hard feelings😊...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rihenna yasharan and shanak are definitely gonna be in our heart but I will not stop myself to enjoy their new show I wanted to enjoy yashu show but I don't like much of the history but still I watch yashu part sometime and Karan show he is going to be completely in a new role different personality so wants to watch that show only for Karan and ya still gonna my hopes alive to see yasharan in another show but always gonna support yasharan together or individually
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing or no one beats ShaNak and YashAran for me. I a still hoping along with many others that we see them together one day. Till then I will enjoy watching them in their new shows. I was so excited to watch YM in CGM but her screen space is so limited and she had nothing much to do and above all the language is hard to understand. I, for now am looking forward to Karan's new show cos he is going to portray a completely different role. And nothing beats Karan when he is serious or moody or angry or intense. If the show doesn't hold my interest I would simply give up watching it. But would still remain his fan and support and comment and all but would never hate or boycott him and his shows.

I am sure just like RANG BADALTHI ODHANI was a hatke show, we ODHNIANS are hatke too and mature who wouldn't start bashing him cos he is acting opposite some other girl other than YM!!
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rihenna πŸ˜Š,

I'm sorry to say but I do not agree with your post. You cannot say that. 

If we were really forgetting ShaNak would we:

Visit this forum ?
Make siggies and avi's on them ?
Write and read FF's and OS's about them ?
Shout out to all to comment on their articles ? 
Have a Memories thread ? 
Still have a Live Discussion thread where we watch everything from the beginning ? 

We have not forgotten ShaNak and neither will we ever forget them. But that does not mean that we do not enjoy any of KT or YM's other shows and when it comes to regarding their other shows it is the actors that are doing the shows not Shaan or Khanak so ShaNak still remain there ! KT has a new show so this shows that for like atleast a year he will not be free. During this we have to support him in his new venture rather than wish for his downfall. What kind of fans are we then ? πŸ˜• And the same goes for YM. I am waiting for her to come in another show as a lead so we can watch her also. We watch them seperately, we will see what is missing and that will make the ShaNak/YashaRan bond stronger if anything.

When there comes a time when we see both KT and YM free then we will take more action ! πŸ˜ƒ As according to me that is the best time to strike ! They've had a break, had new ventures, will gain more fans and then I believe will be more likely to get back together than if they waited around. I think it is wrong expecting them to do that. This is their jobs. They cant let opportunities pass them by.

We all know how much ShaNak/YashaRan mean to us. We do not need to prove it. We Odhanians will not be immature and jump and bash on Krystle because shes with KT. LOL I'm like 'OMG ! Lucky her ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†' I wouldnt pass an opportunity πŸ€£.

Regarding your points:

There were not that many VM makers on ShaNak from the beginning since RBO despite being an AWESOME show has not got the recognition it deserves since the beginning but if you look Deepali, Imane, Manita, Sonali and others are still making them πŸ˜› we should give time 

We are going gaga over Karan full stop. From what I have seen we have not shown much interest in his jodi with Krystle. We are just happy he is back on screen ! And even if we do end up liking the jodi (which IS possible because I have experienced this πŸ˜†) it definitely will NOT have the same effect as ShaNak.

We do need a forum if we are watching his show dont we ? That will be the right place to drool since its Viren and not Shaantanu (which we have to remember girls to stay sane whilst watching it ! πŸ˜†) 

I hope I didnt offend you but the post did like May said cause a pinch 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Smitha & Anisha - Excellent posts, loved what you wrote πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ€—
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rihenna

reg interview I think both a re unavailable  and even if they  are...  now  I dont think kt will be

able to give with ym now due to reality compulsions of having to oblige new show  

and reg othrs watching an shows I cant comment.but on me personally

.But as a shanak/yashran  fan myself  I can tell u I am not watching any show of them  on

TV.

.Even that cgm i watched in You tube and Kts new show If i chose to watch I will do the

same

This is my commitment as a shanak f/yashran   on a personal level that is it

But I would definitiely discourage people from talking  about any of their news  shows in this

forum ..once the new forum opens ...that way surely RBO/shanak/yashran will fade away slowly but surely

.I hope this will stop when the new forum opens...I want this forum is for

RBO /Shanak/yashran fans alone

that is how other forums also remain.and function.. they dont discuss about any

actors new shows or att the most  have just one thread ..

i  personally think when  new forum is  ther ..there is no need for that one thread also

so hope the discusion on anything associated with their new shows does not happen here

..and wish to tell u  visit to new forum is ur own choice

..reg excitement  to see kt  with new girl

again personal feel ..i am honest though no one might agree

I know many of them in hearts wont be be able to watch with new girl

Because  the same some people told here just a while ago hey wont be able to but now

reversing .their stands .

they might all adore it saying it is the best  

.But I tell u anything unless it is able to create an extremely unqiue magic and acting skills

from both  like shanak wont have the same charms merely due to any over hype... unless ther is reality   πŸ˜Š

..so i would tell u this Be  cheerful ..and hope/wish/pray they will come back together on

screen in a new show someday 😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago