Posted: 12 years ago
wwooow what an entry!!!!
While the pandit was praying the goddess to send n avatar on the earth so as to end the rule of cruel RANA, ammaaji entered the boundaries of veerpur!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
waiting to c ammaji back in her form 😑 with that haryanvi language πŸ˜›of her!!!
loving the show right now don't ever want it to end
😊
Edited by budhia.aayushi - 12 years ago
Yes...I can't see ammaji like this...so distressed...waiting for her to recoup and get back to her form...and teach that Rana a lesson... This is indeed a very nice track...(though few things which they might show in the process will make me want to throw up).. That Rana looks like Anupam Kher in the movie Hum... (i laugh everytime he says something)🀣
Hey,great post! Me too want ammaji to come back to her own self!! I'm eagerly waiting to see ammaji's new goddess avatar!! And this tym all the ladies will be with her!!
I dont want this show to end soon!!
Originally posted by jinia018

Hey,great post! Me too want ammaji to come back to her own self!! I'm eagerly waiting to see ammaji's new goddess avatar!! And this tym all the ladies will be with her!!
I dont want this show to end soon!!
thnxxxπŸ˜›
firstly welcome to the forum and awesome post hun...
ammaji's entry in veerpur was jsut mindblowing...nw we will get to see ammaji as a devi maa ka roop
Geya Ayushi... Yep u r right...
Ammaji's entery was just awsmmm
just a power pack enter jaise he unnohne entery le i said a lin 'Welcome to Veerpur Ammaji' hehehe
and as Nikki already welcomed u i dont need to wellcome u again...
@Nikki jhey i luv u r MJHT sig and i m chorifying it and i dont need u r permission for this ok?? Hehhe
@pooja: u r so adorably evil...chorify my sig...*me angry rite nw*
but happy again cause u liked it nd r chorify it without ,my permission...thats what friends do...love u
@Nikki hehehehh i know...
and see i chorified it and now nothing can be done...
(an evil laugh)
Originally posted by mjht_one

firstly welcome to the forum and awesome post hun...
ammaji's entry in veerpur was jsut mindblowing...nw we will get to see ammaji as a devi maa ka roop
]
thnk you sho much guys
You r always welcome dear!!!!!
Keep posting more topics