Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part
😊
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dii..
Really yeh nupur kya namuna leke aa rahi hai...Cant she find some normal girl...Aise business chalaegi toh ho gaya kam tamam...
Cont soon dii...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow thats such a lovely update...very very nice...:):):):)
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely part sis
love always Mayur's mast
thanks for the update n the pm sis
tasnim. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Fiza ji
lovelyyy.
thanx for continuing this  ff

drmaha thumbnail
so sweet...

arjuman uff 😆😆 its just hilarious...bechara ,mayank kaha pans gaya...

y valiya left this ss? 😲
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
edited my comment on page 45.
parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nic update

loved it
thanks 4 the pm
may god bless u
 sryy 4 the late cmts
Edited by parul_bansal - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Guys….

Thnks for liking the pervious chapter. Hope u like this too…

Chapter: 9

GIRL: hey dear….

She slapped playfully on Nupur's shoulder and he griped her from shoulder as she dropped herself on him..slowly he made her stand…and bring them back in today…

Girl: Kasi ho nupur…she said hugging her

Nupur: I am fine ….yeah Mayank hai….

Girl: hey Mayank…tum sunao Nupur how r u

Nupur: I am fine,, Mayank she is Susanne

Mayank: hey dear…

S: ya hey, kya Nupur u don't meet me, I called u so many times u even didn't responded me..

Nupur: I was just busy….

S: busy or u were avoiding me beautiful

Mayank who was watching n listening to her talks was feeling a little bit awkward, dressed in jeans and t shirt she was really pretty yet she was definitely not interested in him, she even didn't looked at him, MR Sharma is not use to such ignorance not at all, girls do not check its certainly insulting

Mayank: mjhy nhi pata that tum nupur se milny aai ho

S: kya kero…nupur akelay mein milti hi kaha hai, she touched her hairs n nupur was taken aback…nice style u did sumthing to u hairs han

Nupur: no nothing…its same…she said a bit feeling weird….

Mayank: tu ap nupur se milny aai hai

S: yes yaar hai mera yeah….my most beautiful one…isn't she…

Mayank: aha…he said nodding n yes with a smile…...n single too…

S: ya I know…n I wonder why..she hold her hand, and nupur took it away…but she grip them gain caressing her ring…. nice one…

Mayank who was keenly observing it got the situation pretty well, and thought of playing it long

Mayank: she is single as she isn't that much interested in boys…hai na nupur

Nupur: han tu…un mein itna interesting kiya hota…she said as a matter offact..pretty irritated

S: OMG…really haina…oh god when I saw u I was sure im hitting the right spot…she hugged her tightly and was not leaving her when nupur broke away with a bit irritation

Mayank: c I told u, I know her from a long time, and she definitely needs companion, per alas mein bhi nhi pehchna  paya..tum ny sahi andaza lagaya

Nupur was not getting anything moreover mayanks way of talk was making her think

S: I can never miss judge my sweet heart…I know we r made for each other, she came back n hugged her from back…and now it was rise nupurs temper…

Nupur: I think akelay baat kerni chaiy tumahin

Mayank: arhy han sure, mein tum dono ko aklea chor sakta hoon..mein bhi na kuch samhjta hi nhi hoon.sorry nupur…

Nupur: mein tum dono ki baat ker rahi thi…aur tumhain hua kya hai

Mayank: dil toot gaya mera aur kiya, tum ny mjhy se bhi chpaya apny childhood friend se, mjhy laga tha tumhain pyar hoga tu tum sab se pehly mjhy batao gi….

He fake sadness

S: ek min mein mayank k sath kiya kero gi….

Mayank: wohi tu…yeah meray sath kuch nhi ker sakti I m not her type…tum dono arma se enjoy ker …nupur u need a break have it

S: han chalo na ur frnd is right lets have a date..

Nupur: DATE…r u nuts…

Mayank: no nupur she isn't, cant u see u she so into u….the smirk on his face tell her wht he is actually trying to say….and that popped put her eyes in shock….

Nupur: KYA…..she moved away from her n stood beside mayank…she was shocked scared and wht not

Mayank: han kaho  tu mein most romantic sight arrange keroon, tumhara special date on a cruise…kasa

Nupur: tumhara deemgh karab hogay mayank chup raho

S: han mayank ur so right , what about valentine's day perfect hoga

She was feeling as if u will blow, it was all so sudden, so hard even to think about all this and here mayank was making it more n more irritating for her

Nupur: bulkily chup tum dono..she said closing her ears

Mayank: dekho darny wali koi baat nhi hai nupur India kafi modern ho chukka hai anty ko mein samjha loon ga, everything will run perfectly….

S: oh mine wht a friend u r, nupur tum dar kyun rahi hoo, hum bhag ker shadi kerlaing gay

Nupur: tumhara deemgh karab hogaya hai kiya….mein tum ko lesbian dekhti hoon…r u nuts..mein yaha tum ko shadi k liyan larka dekha rahin hoo aur tum

Mayank: nupur aram se us k bhi arman hai ek tu woh tumhara bhala ker rahi hain….tum kyun tension lay rahi hoo maat daro…mein hoona

Nupur: teeli tumhain tu mein bad mein dekthi hoon, deemgh tu tumahrar karab ai yeah mjhy pata tha, per itna ur sick….

S: us kiya kazoor hai nupur pls…asa mat kaho…dekh im such mein serious I really love u…mein tumharay liyan kuch bhi kero ga….acha hum kisi ko nhi batay ga…kis ko pata bhi nhi chaly ga…if u want tu tm kisi laraky se bhi shadi ker sakti hoo

Nupur: woh tumhara masla nhi hai

S: array I mean we will have our relation, jasay mayank ..hiana mayank tum ko tu koi problem nhi hogi na agar nupur tum se shadi k bad bhi mjhy se relation rekahy

Mayank: KYA..he looked at her shocked….han…okay dosti k liyan kuch bhi..nupur mein yeah bhi kerlo ga

Nupur: tum dono errr…mayank tumhain tu mein chor gin hi

S: han tu maat chorna..but pls meray sath tu asa na kero

She kept came forwarding and touching her here n than, Mayank was suppressing his laugh , and nupur was running away from her…

Nupur: shutup both of u…Susanne im straight samjhi tum, go away from here now…bulky mein hi jarahi hoo..

She rushed from there towards her car , and breathed there,  soon her temper shoot when she heard a laughing person…

Mayank was holding his stomach n was laughing out loud, he just cant imagine wht has happen

Mayank: nupur this is certainly not fair…woh tumhari liyan kuch bhi keray gi nhi nhi keray GA aur tum us ko chor ker bhag aai..

Nupur: tum mjhy bata nahi sakty thy

Mayank: aray mjhy kiya pata ….he was still laughing n was saying all this controlling his breath….mjhy tu laga tum ny mjhy se chopaya….jab bhi tu tum meri taraf dekhti hi nhi hoo

Nupur: she glared at him….tumhari taraf dekhna bhi nhi mjhy

Mayank: dekha…tum mera hal karab ker rahi thi na aj tumahri inzaaat jaty jaty bachi woh bhi ek larki k hath….he was still laughing

Tumahra chehar dekhna chaiy tha…it felt someone took away ur breath of, boothnath aur bhi saafad hogaya tha….nupur tum actually mein daar gain thi had hai,,..

Nupur: mayank k bachy tumhari tu mein….tum tum mazak urahy ho

Mayank: mein ny kiya kiya…tum nhi kaha tha larko mein tum ko interest nhi is k kiya matlab hota hai bhi…tum ko larki chaiy ab itni achi mili tu tum ho k reject kerdiya…bechari k dil toot gaya….

He was laughing n laughing

Nupur: mayank aagr tum ny ek min mein hasan band nhi kiya tu mein tumhary sary daat thor doo gi

Mayank: he came close to her na said in same seductive tone as her, touching her hairs….us se sach tum nhi badlata na…..ur hairs are so beautiful…..and again he burst into laughter…..

Nupur who was watching him, glaring him, and was somhow holding her smile too was fining it difficult for her to do so…

Mayank: has lo hass lo, tumhari life mein bhi thori entertainment ajay gai…

She smiled…

Nupur: had hai yaar…mein mein…yuck…kaha se lesbian lagti hoo

Mayank: nupur b proud, sari larkiyon per tu sirf larkay martay hain tum per tu larkiyan bhi marti hai…n he again start laughing

Nupur: teeli mein car layker jarahin hoon tum hasaty raho…batmez…idiot….

Mayank: he hold himself….rukh bhi rukh….mjhy kaha chor ker jarahi hoo…woh phir ajay gi , phir tumhari izaaat kaun bachy ga…

………………

Mayank: oho aj humary  room k din kasay jagay k ap yaha tak aain

He was working on sumthing spreading files on bed with having his laptop in center..

Nupur: ur busy

Mayank: nhi yar, bus 2min k kam hai ,…tum aao, he looked around..help ur self to sit…n smiled

Nupur: tum na sudharna aj bhi kam wasy hi kertay hoo…

Mayank: tumhain pata hai mjhy meri sari chezay apany samny chaiy hoti hain …than only I can work…he stop his fingers and close the laptop, and turned to her…

Janab kya hua sab thik hai…

Nupur: han sab thik hai…she said with a smile….yeah Zenya hai, the girl I told u was abroad for a meeting….

Mayank: oh tu tum islyn aaai hoo, kam k elawa nhi asakti mjhy se milny…oky ek aur Allah reham

Nupur: lolz..nhi she is a very nice girl, bulky tumhary type ki hai,

Mayank: tum har larki k liyan yeahi kahti hoo

Nupur: correction teeli mein ny aj tak kisi bhi larki k liyan yeah nhi kaha….she is beautiful, strong headed hai, kafi mature bhi hai, aur lively bhi, she is perfect balance of everything , plus family oriented bhi hai anty k bhi kayal rekhy gi….

He was keenly looking at her more over in question….

Mayank: aur is se pehly tak kiya tha…

Nupur: she chukled…sab scripted the

Mayank: KYA.,.tum..tumhri tu..he threw a pillow on her n other

Nupur: meri tu kiya, she return threw it back to him…..mein is k wait kr rahi thi, k yeah jab wapas, jab tak mein ny socha tum se po*nay hisaab bara bar kerlo,…han per last mein jo hoa, woh scripted nhi tha…

Mayank: Nupur….this so cheating tum itni dino se mjhy mamo bana rahi thi

Nupur: ap jo tum ho woh tum ko banay ki kiya zaroorat hai…anyways kal is ko is restaurant mein mil layna…

Mayank: tu tum kaha ho…

Nupur: I have some work,…warn chalti…wasy is k sath tum ko kis aur ki zarorat nhi paray gi

Mayank: tumhari bhi nhi…he questioned her looking at her

Nupur: specially meri tu bukil nhi…

…………………………

It was the evening when mayank went to meet the girl, about whom Nupur was pretty sure is perfect for mayank..and moreover he will love to spend his life with. She was free yet she avoided going there, but moving towards her house after work she thought of having a glimpse everything is alright

Moving inside she looked at both of them from a corner,

Mayank and zenya were seems to be having a pretty descent time they were taking, smiling listening to each other, the expression on Zenya's face were showing how much mayank was making her feel special, they stod up from there, and mayank said sumthing to her and she was smiling blushingly. And next what happen Nupur completely turn around and left the place…mayank went forward and n hugged her and she to return the hug…

Mayank: see ya pretty soon…I hope…

Zenya: ya  for sure, she said smilingly tucking her hair back….

Bye..

Biding her bye he came out huming something…

Mayank: dost hotu asi…lov ya nupur…u did it….he said smilingly but he didn't notice nupur was listening to all this…

Moving inside her car she was driving towards her home, but something was troubling to much inside her, she chukled on herself, she pretty well knew this will happen a day, it was meant to be such and she herself decided that she will let it happen and make sure everything is perfect…

Mayank has been her best friend from yes childhood no matter who much they fight, how much they get angry on each other yet they can't stay away from each other, aha correction she somhow will miss him aloot…she missed him when she was doing all this from so long, and now it's better she will remain such, it better for all of us to making things not so complicated. Its better for her herself and her aims, not to get distracting.

Drench in her thoughts she was pulled put from that with a ring on her phone,

nupur: hey…WHAT…magar kyun….

Throwing her phone on the seat she was hell angry moreover she doesn't know how to react ..she took the phone again and dialed a no..

Nupur: I wanna meet u….

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago