Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nivii

i dont know who came up with this but the live- in idea has been buzzing around ... It would be really interesting to see that track.  but since this is starone i dont think  they will do this ... i mean how accepted is this concept in india ?? but the marriage track has been seen sooo many times.. yes i want them to be together but in an unique way...

Staying real: The snake is on the pole position to getting to getting married to Kushi. 😭🤢 The only men in defense: K' father is sick. Every other person involved is in love with him. 😡  I am sure the snake will do everythink to make her father weaker. Leading to buaji freaking out and saying we have to get her married to him before her bro dies. Garima will have to say yes since she is younger... Somehow Arnav will get to know about this, stops the wedding. To save his sis he will marry Kushi. tada 😳
(ok i dont know yet why arnav will have to marry her but who cares they will be together 😆)  
but this will mean arnav hating kushi more than ever ðŸ˜• and maybe even  the whole family will turn their back on kushi 😒.

I am sure it will be excepted.  They dont have to be physical, just share a room.  Also, there have been indian movies on similar concepts.  Remember Salaam Namaste?
nivii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanashau

I am sure it will be excepted.  They dont have to be physical, just share a room.  Also, there have been indian movies on similar concepts.  Remember Salaam Namaste?

True Salaam Namaste had that concept but it was outside of india... anyway it would be interesting and different to see a live in situation...