Uttaran

Old Veer is Back - Page 3

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Is there anything positive in ur baby? If yes than y she is suffering so much? Veer tried to understand her when she was pregnant. He even didnt belived when ichha told him that he is not father of tapasya's child. Now how much u want veer to understand her.? Whatever tapasya has done with ichha, vansh and veer i think any normal person would not like to trust her.

And coming to rathod let him live with her for some time. The day he will experience real tapasya even he would like to touch veer and ichha's feet for tolerating her for so long.  

Veer never trusted Tapu if he did he would have not taken the test again only when the test came positive he believed Ichha was lying. he never believed Tapu! Veer never even TRIED to be good to her or really understand her one or two moments of decency is not enough I mean when they were married. And as for Rathore he has lived with her for those weeks before they got separated at the hotel and then for 5 months before marriage and now its been two months after marriage apparently. He knows her very well and he respects her for who she is but he knows how to control her occasional tantrums also. He is an excellent match.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Is there anything positive in ur baby? If yes than y she is suffering so much? Veer tried to understand her when she was pregnant. He even didnt belived when ichha told him that he is not father of tapasya's child. Now how much u want veer to understand her.? Whatever tapasya has done with ichha, vansh and veer i think any normal person would not like to trust her.

And coming to rathod let him live with her for some time. The day he will experience real tapasya even he would like to touch veer and ichha's feet for tolerating her for so long.  

Good questionπŸ˜†it cd be 5 Caror question in KBCπŸ˜† and i m sure no one cd win it. first of all why Veer sd even try to understand her. can anyone enlightene us a single good things she hs done for him or for any of his family member.any positive thing she hs done for thm. he only time tried to understand her and was badly cheated. where he was wrong??? was he wrong whn he told tht Tapu is doing only Drama, whn everyone were thinking tht she was improving. was he wrong whn he told tht Tapu did only nautanki?? was not right all these occassion?? only time he wrong understanding was whn he fell in her trap during pregnancy track.Now is he wrong saying tht Tapu hs same arrogance and attitude. if CVs hell bent to gain sympathy for the devil by sheding few drop of tears for HER OWN sorrow, thn i wd like to say tht even a DEVIL cry for their kids or in their sorrow. it dosnt make thm angel. is their any iota of guilt feeling in this woman but just trying to gain sympathy in her sorrow by repeating same injustice since chilhood dialogues. whn she herself saying tht she failed in all relationship including friendship, thn wht she meant??? where tht feeling of realisation, whn she meet Ichchha and showing tht arrogance or even whn she met with veer in shopping mall??? wasnt all this dialogue to just gain sympathy and to show her father tht she is improved. whn it become wrong to understand a person rightly and whn it become rit to understand a person wrongly. this logic is out of understanding we common people with limited intelligenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now coming to Rathore understanding, this same Rathore hd kicked her out. this same Rathore hd mumiliated her by giving tips and on every occassion they met. this same Rathore RAPED her and threatened everytime. where was thn his understanding. was not he also understanding her well tht timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and dose she dare to voice against him, and show her attitude like with other people?? before him she is like bhigi billi, doing meau meau. he dictate with whom and whn to meet, with whom and whn to talk and she is accepting all this without raising voice. it wd be interesting to see, if she will show the same attitude and thn Rathore behaviour.

and most importantly if today CVs r trying to make her positive (withput repetance), thn its not necessary tht all her earlier crimes will turn social welfare workπŸ˜† or all those who tht time understood her real face will become wrong.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

ankit ...happy to know that the old Veer is back ... missed last few episodes deliberately as I did not want to see Ichcha losing her baby ...so dont know exactly what was shown ... but am happy if Veer is back in his old character πŸ˜Š

and as you rightly said...I too have never understood this convenient excuse about taps childhood that is used to defend all her crimes...πŸ˜• what bad childhood ??? she grew up under the protection of both her parents and all the pampering of her evil nani ... she got everything that she asked for as her family was well to do ... she was never bereft of any comforts and got the best education her parents could provide ... she never had to slog in the kitchen nor do any menial work in the house ... she grew up in the lap of luxury ... if all this makes for a pityful childhood then I am sure every child in this world would want that ... and after getting all this if one is going to cry and sulk all her life because another child  (who was her best friend) was allowed to call her father papa and got some of his fatherly love, then I pity such a person for her inability to share a little Love and Happiness which as far as I know increases when you share it with others,,,

And most improtantly now this so called IMPROVED tapu herself told tht she failed in all relation, she misunderstood her father love and told now she realise how parents love their kids, thn wht now problem madam. if u understand tht u were wrong in understanding ur father thn why again brinnging tht issue and blaming everybody. both cant be rit, either u understood ur father and he was wrong or u misunderstood ur father and u were wrongπŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can anyone clear my confusion if Veer never acknowledged anything good in Tappu then why was she saying Thank you Veer you are so caring and understanding just like my Papa?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Ankit, I had decided not to watch for a couple of days as Veecha losing kid & all is too much to take, but after reading your post, I couldn't stop myself & saw yesterday's episode to see the old Veer back...😊.
Tragic that in UT its a big achievement if people act sensible. I mean, any sane person would behave like how Veer behaved yesterday, In fact I would not have minded if he had slapped Ichcha on hearing that she went to meet that devil...😑
This girl is so dumb & insensitive to Veer...her tappu jaap has led to all the problems in Veer's life...Veer is great to tolerate her so called kindness...its too much to take... Veer accepted the kids with open arms, showered all his love on them...and Ichcha just offered Mukta without even consulting him...she takes Veer for granted all the time...atleast think of your husband' pride girl. 😑...Sorry, deviating from the topic...πŸ˜†...please create a post on this too...πŸ˜‰

Yes, good to see the old Veer...but it would be a treat for Veer fans if he could save his baby & ensures they leave the hospital with the infant, that will be the Veer we would love to watch..😳...cvs should try something new, yeh ghisa pita baby swapping drama bohut purana ho gaya hai...

And the less said the better for tappu's repentance...I pity this girl...she is just so unreal, narcissist character!!!!πŸ˜•

Vijayam i agree with you. A slap frm veer to iccha is due from the day of the great bride swapping. But our poor veer will not even imagine such a thing. She knows this n that's why she's taking him for granted.
The baby swapping stories might've worked
30 years back. But dont test it on us. Show something new.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

Can anyone clear my confusion if Veer never acknowledged anything good in Tappu then why was see saying Thank you Veer you are so caring and understanding just like my Papa?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

faria she said that 2 veer bcoz she knew that veer always understood barring 1 or 2 occassions just like her father!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and this thing is the 1st thing which annoys ppl more that now veer can't b anymore hoodwinked!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

faria she said that 2 veer bcoz she knew that veer always understood barring 1 or 2 occassions just like her father!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and this thing is the 1st thing which annoys ppl more that now veer can't b anymore hoodwinked!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeah right ..dolly have you seen Evil Nani in action πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Veer never trusted Tapu if he did he would have not taken the test again only when the test came positive he believed Ichha was lying. he never believed Tapu! Veer never even TRIED to be good to her or really understand her one or two moments of decency is not enough I mean when they were married. And as for Rathore he has lived with her for those weeks before they got separated at the hotel and then for 5 months before marriage and now its been two months after marriage apparently. He knows her very well and he respects her for who she is but he knows how to control her occasional tantrums also. He is an excellent match.

Yes, u r right veer never tried to understand her and why should he? To understand anyone first we should have place for that person in our heart. Veer was never in love with tapasy. Yes, love is possible even after marriage but even after marriage tapasya never gave him chance to fall in love with her. Every time she was giving example of he character.

In which situation he must understand her? when she got married with him sitting in place of ichha? Or when she tried to kill ichha? Or when she was making life of vansh and ichha hell? Or when she forced mentally ill person to commit suicide? Or when she was at his place with fake pregnancy drama? Or when he came to know that he is not father of child, she was actually doing drama to fulfill her requirements?

Did she ever gave him chance to understand her? Some people says that tapu's love for veer was true and some says it was just a obsession but according to me neither it was love nor obsession but veer was always a toy for him whom she wants to win from ichha not because she loves that toy but because she cant see ichha playing with such beautiful toy.

I completely understand that u like rashmi desai and i respect that but just for our favorite actors we cannot blame innocent characters. 
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago