Old Veer is Back - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by muktha_cute

wat u give 2 others,u get it back
when u snataches other kids even ur kids will get snatched
im very happy 4 u veer
celebrate ur happiness now veer
u where celebrating when taps lost her kid na now u celebrate when u loose ur kid

I think u r same girl who was screaming when ichha found tapasya's child on street that mukta is uttran of tapasya to ichha. Now this time ichha's baby is uttran to tapasya from veer and ichha both.

Poor tapasya who was always proud to be thakur's aulad and always claiming that ichha is living on her uttran, she got biggest happiness of her life from ichha as uttran.

Ichha lost her child but she can become pregnant again but poor tapu cant even do that. She has to live happy on ichha's Uttran.
Veer knows and understands NOTHING about my baby he never did he could only see the negatives of her thats all he wanted to see and thats why im mighty glad that he is out of her lifeand she has a husband who loves her immensely despite knowing evrything she has done because he understands her! Why does Rathore love her so much despite knowing her so well? Because he knows the REAL her in evry facet. Wanted to tell Veer Mukta was not HIS kid😡
Mukta should go back to Rathore and Tapasya tho' if Veer and family are attached to Mukta and want to raise her thats ok in a way as bundelas took care of the unborn child blessed the child while Tapasya was pregnant...God is fulfilling Tappu's wish, her child calls Veer father...even tho tappu's wish was based on a lie that its Veer's child...

Everyone thinks about tappu's good even god...but all she can do in return is keep cursing all the people around her who have genuinely cared for her even god by saying har dukh mujhe hee kyu milta hai kabhee she did not say I have the wealth around me and love of people around me jab dekho toh roti kosti rahtee sabkoh and nani adds ghee to her aag...
Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lemna_02

If veer do something and save their baby from nani's evil plan..then I must say old veer is back and he is the hero of the show...
I can't see veecha going to loose their kid...
agree with you old Veer will be back when he believes ichcha when she says to him their child is not dead and he looks for his child - he should follow leads about kidnapping by Avinash and strongly by nani.

Only when we see Veer using his brains again will old Veer really be back...he should just not do Mukta and Kanha jap and keep cussing tappu...he should channelize his energy and brain cells in finding his son
What happened today? Precap? Couldnt find the WU for today anywhere.
Originally posted by muktha_cute

wat u give 2 others,u get it back
when u snataches other kids even ur kids will get snatched
im very happy 4 u veer
celebrate ur happiness now veer
u where celebrating when taps lost her kid na now u celebrate when u loose ur kid

😕...taking some fictional show too serious...😆
Ankit, I had decided not to watch for a couple of days as Veecha losing kid & all is too much to take, but after reading your post, I couldn't stop myself & saw yesterday's episode to see the old Veer back...😊.
Tragic that in UT its a big achievement if people act sensible. I mean, any sane person would behave like how Veer behaved yesterday, In fact I would not have minded if he had slapped Ichcha on hearing that she went to meet that devil...😡
This girl is so dumb & insensitive to Veer...her tappu jaap has led to all the problems in Veer's life...Veer is great to tolerate her so called kindness...its too much to take... Veer accepted the kids with open arms, showered all his love on them...and Ichcha just offered Mukta without even consulting him...she takes Veer for granted all the time...atleast think of your husband' pride girl. 😡...Sorry, deviating from the topic...😆...please create a post on this too...😉

Yes, good to see the old Veer...but it would be a treat for Veer fans if he could save his baby & ensures they leave the hospital with the infant, that will be the Veer we would love to watch..😳...cvs should try something new, yeh ghisa pita baby swapping drama bohut purana ho gaya hai...

And the less said the better for tappu's repentance...I pity this girl...she is just so unreal, narcissist character!!!!😕

Originally posted by vijayam

Ankit, I had decided not to watch for a couple of days as Veecha losing kid & all is too much to take, but after reading your post, I couldn't stop myself & saw yesterday's episode to see the old Veer back...😊.
Tragic that in UT its a big achievement if people act sensible. I mean, any sane person would behave like how Veer behaved yesterday, In fact I would not have minded if he had slapped Ichcha on hearing that she went to meet that devil...😡
This girl is so dumb & insensitive to Veer...her tappu jaap has led to all the problems in Veer's life...Veer is great to tolerate her so called kindness...its too much to take... Veer accepted the kids with open arms, showered all his love on them...and Ichcha just offered Mukta without even consulting him...she takes Veer for granted all the time...atleast think of your husband' pride girl. 😡...Sorry, deviating from the topic...😆...please create a post on this too...😉

Yes, good to see the old Veer...but it would be a treat for Veer fans if he could save his baby & ensures they leave the hospital with the infant, that will be the Veer we would love to watch..😳...cvs should try something new, yeh ghisa pita baby swapping drama bohut purana ho gaya hai...

And the less said the better for tappu's repentance...I pity this girl...she is just so unreal, narcissist character!!!!😕

@ bold: Exactly my thoughts.

You are right abt Ichcha. I am sorry to say but she deserved it. Royal insult by Tapni and a blasting from Veer. How can she take Veer for granted?

Old Veer will be back if he does his own thinking and find out abt his baby before leaving the hospital...

So, I think Ichcha's son will reach Tappu and mukta-kanha raised by Veecha, then leap. Just for drama's sake all this torture for us viewers.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Veer knows and understands NOTHING about my baby he never did he could only see the negatives of her thats all he wanted to see and thats why im mighty glad that he is out of her lifeand she has a husband who loves her immensely despite knowing evrything she has done because he understands her! Why does Rathore love her so much despite knowing her so well? Because he knows the REAL her in evry facet. Wanted to tell Veer Mukta was not HIS kid😡

Is there anything positive in ur baby? If yes than y she is suffering so much? Veer tried to understand her when she was pregnant. He even didnt belived when ichha told him that he is not father of tapasya's child. Now how much u want veer to understand her.? Whatever tapasya has done with ichha, vansh and veer i think any normal person would not like to trust her.

And coming to rathod let him live with her for some time. The day he will experience real tapasya even he would like to touch veer and ichha's feet for tolerating her for so long.  

ankit ...happy to know that the old Veer is back ... missed last few episodes deliberately as I did not want to see Ichcha losing her baby ...so dont know exactly what was shown ... but am happy if Veer is back in his old character ðŸ˜Š

and as you rightly said...I too have never understood this convenient excuse about taps childhood that is used to defend all her crimes...😕 what bad childhood ??? she grew up under the protection of both her parents and all the pampering of her evil nani ... she got everything that she asked for as her family was well to do ... she was never bereft of any comforts and got the best education her parents could provide ... she never had to slog in the kitchen nor do any menial work in the house ... she grew up in the lap of luxury ... if all this makes for a pityful childhood then I am sure every child in this world would want that ... and after getting all this if one is going to cry and sulk all her life because another child  (who was her best friend) was allowed to call her father papa and got some of his fatherly love, then I pity such a person for her inability to share a little Love and Happiness which as far as I know increases when you share it with others,,,
Edited by cjs369 - 12 years ago