It was expected...

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's epi was just aghhh
the way those idiotic ppl(sorry i use idiotic word a lot) were buying women eww cant even think of it and then rana's men keeping a bad eye on Dia Jhanvi and Tanisha it was really expected i thought of this. How cheap can cv's go. Dont they have any logical thinking showing such idiotic crap ufff

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasharose thumbnail
They need to go back to the real concept of the show and continue frm there. There's young people out there who watch this show and have to see this nonsense.
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thats the thing - its a good track but still hard to watch & when they drag it out too much it becomes painful
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also expected that rana's men will set eyes on dia-jahnbi-tanisha! The precap was scary!But I know that nothing will happen to then bcoz ammaji is with them!!!
I'm really glad and proud of the CVs for their courage in showing what they did! It was disturbing and a harsh curtain-raiser to what the delicate eyes of the savvy urbane populace would rather avert.

I hope Laado continue๐Ÿ‘s to rock like this!! Eagerly awaiting the tracks to come up!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you there is a lot of dragging and show is going out of the line
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@pooja: i agree with u yaar but they r showing stuff which happens in real life with girls i guess thats the point na aana iss desh laado...
i was watching the epi on ytube na d i skipped all those scenes...i knw its a torture to watch this but i guess wats worse is that all this use to happen or still happens which is just really sad...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Niiki ya i knw that these are the reality but... Dekhne me kitna ganda lagta hai yaar... And ye bhi pata hai naidl ka aim he yahi hai that they have to show wht difficulties are there in world for womens and girls par kya iske leye cvs kuch bhi dikha sakte hai? I mean abb ek chez bhi aisa nhi reh gaya hai that they havent shown yet raping kidnappiung selling of girls femal infanticide aur pata nhi kya kya
^^^ then what should they show??