Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Will u continue to watch Uttaran? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Will u continue watching Uttaran if veecha baby is lost?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [10.00%]
70 [87.50%]
2 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet138

i have full sympathy for tappu,regarding loosing her baby and jogi tappu,veer tappu issues, but if she gets iccha's baby i would not be able to forgive her, babies are not a commodity that one can share
if she don't know whose one's this child..? and nani tell wrong or lies something about that.?

Edited by varun.tap - 23 September 2011 at 1:19pm

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by lemna_02

Yeah I will continue now on...Approve Big smile
So you will be happy that tappu taking care iccha's son..as per u iccha made tappu's life hell right?
child's consideration is opposite thing Smile tapasya ichcha both are lovable mother for their child she was ichcha or either tapasya...  
bold
why are u laughing ? tapasya too love her child u really leave uttaran...???LOL  LOL
LOLLOLLOL yeah  but unfortunately i have seen that episode when she left her  child in orphanange Embarrassedand read here about her great love for her child Embarrassedso is for your post Embarrassed
to ajj ka dekhoEmbarrassed phir bolo Embarrassedshe loved a lot and very curious for their child...LOL
LOLLOLLOL why should i see .a mother's heart can sense her child from far away  ..it's not filmy thing but true ...but she failed ...LOLLOLwhat a mother LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 23 September 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthelifesunrise35Dreamer_tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

So you will be happy that tappu taking care iccha's son..as per u iccha made tappu's life hell right?
child's consideration is opposite thing Smile tapasya ichcha both are lovable mother for their child she was ichcha or either tapasya...  
bold
why are u laughing ? tapasya too love her child u really leave uttaran...???LOL  LOL
LOLLOLLOL yeah  but unfortunately i have seen that episode when she left her  child in orphanange Embarrassedand read here about her great love for her child Embarrassedso is for your post Embarrassed
to ajj ka dekhoEmbarrassed phir bolo Embarrassedshe loved a lot and very curious for their child...LOL
LOLLOLLOL why should i see .a mother's heart can sense her child from far away  ..it's not filmy thing but true ...but she failed ...LOLLOLwhat a mother LOLLOLLOL
she is not a superwomen she is simple human being...to kaise pehchanne...LOL  LOL
rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
what i want in uttaran is

1. Veer ichcha to have their son alive and kanha too 

2. i want rathor to help reunite veer ichcha with their stolen son as they helped with mukta so their is     no uttaran to anybody hisaab barabar

3. i want tapu to have mukta back to her and Rathor knowing she is their child and I want them to           have more children (3 more sons) Big smile LOL

4. i want nani and her kamina brood to be exposed and thrown out of the country they can take chanda with them she is another pain in the neck no ass Pinch

5. i want rathor to fix avinash in his own way so that he doesn't bother them ever

6. i want uttaran to end Sleepy

but will it happen Stern Smile Pinch NO cvs will not let it happen nahi to inki dukan nahi band ho jayegi but agar aisa nahi hua to i will definately stop watching this stupid serial as it is I started watching it only from May June bcoz of Rasya but I have a feeling that they are going to spoil Rasya too AngryUnhappy
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

bold
she is not a superwomen she is simple human being...to kaise pehchanne...LOL  LOL
bold  then veer is also a human being if you do bad for others then you can't expect them to cry for you when you get punished ..Winkyour frustration comes out so why are you screaming so much  on it here LOLyou were even bashing him why he smiled after the curse of Tappu went away from his life Wink it's humanly attitude when a person who has caused you so many troubles goes away from your life ..you feel relaxed and happyWink

Edited by jdfan - 24 September 2011 at 4:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthelifePavaniShinyDreamer_tiny15

voiletnikki Goldie
voiletnikki
voiletnikki

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
if iccha baby missed i vil stop to watching uttaran.
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Happy to see so many like minded people here Smile
Apputu Newbie
Apputu
Apputu

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
never dont ever expect me 2 read d written update...Dead... if sumthng happen 2 their baby i will b d first person 2 scold the cvs in bad words...Censored.

Go to top