Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's steps for u ... how 2 develop the script (Page 7)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by goldrush

Originally posted by dewdropred

@goldrush - gud question ... being a woman how come gul is bearing this to the show ... i never got tht doubt ...

thnku...but only gul can ans..and we can only get the ans by calling her ...becoz i dont think so she herself on  GEET  official page...i just now want  that someone give me her no...and i asked her all the questions that we are dieing to get answered...i think only this way we can know what actually her plans are about the show...this whole mess is really disgusting ...Cryi  also want some magic of GORKY pics...:(...but he too is busy with the new show...why they give a start,a spark to magic...when they don't know how to handle ..:(

i understand the point ... wht abt 4 lions page ...  to get their numbers are difficult naa ...

another way to reach her ... i mean ...  if we have some contact with telly buzz or telly tadka or some one who can ask these PH some questions what we are wanting to ask will tht solve ... the issue ... atleast some one who has contacts can do it naa ... can we do it ...?????

Sominababa Senior Member
Sominababa
Sominababa

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
lovely post and well said hima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 18mypride

HimaTongue  love u , u rock..
hamesha Mann ki sahi likhdeto ho...
Jaago jaago ghsp team... Hamare show ko sahi karo..
Waqt nikalke yeh title post padhlena...
hima- do they really read our gf posts?Confused

sometimes i feel thy do read the posts .. sometimes i feel don't knowConfused ... but one of our forum member said that she will post this thread in the creative head & directors FB page ... so hopefully they will read it ...
touch woodTongueki woh aapke post padhe.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

HimaTongue  love u , u rock..
hamesha Mann ki sahi likhdeto ho...
Jaago jaago ghsp team... Hamare show ko sahi karo..
Waqt nikalke yeh title post padhlena...
hima- do they really read our gf posts?Confused

sometimes i feel thy do read the posts .. sometimes i feel don't knowConfused ... but one of our forum member said that she will post this thread in the creative head & directors FB page ... so hopefully they will read it ...
touch woodTongueki woh aapke post padhe.

hope so dear ...
maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u di.

if they would follow ur ideas given in d above post then they can move forward d story 2 atleast 150-200 episodes. 

moreover it would be also interesting n worth wathching.

hope the CVs understand that they r not utilising d gr8 acting skills of GC n DD. Rather ruining our show.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

totally agree wid u di.

if they would follow ur ideas given in d above post then they can move forward d story 2 atleast 150-200 episodes. 

moreover it would be also interesting n worth wathching.

hope the CVs understand that they r not utilising d gr8 acting skills of GC n DD. Rather ruining our show.

thanks dear ...   hope that the cv's do not ruin the show any more ... & use their brain now atleast ... & treat gurti properly ...

maanluvsgeet

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hima, remember this is what we constantly have discussed that our GF members can write a better script than some of these script writers especially MP, I think if he's thron out half our problems will be solved

Basically I agree with most of your suggestions especially that now it's high time they show Maan getting his memory back, this is really going too far now and if they show the tracks with Maan falling in love with Geet and simulaneously he's slowing remembering his past that would be so great

Yeah Sameera's entry will make this track all the more interesting but only after Maan remembers everything only they should show her entry and I agree all this should be done without ruining the integrity of Maan and Geet's characters.

Vicky's entry too can come in later, I'd like to see some genuine Devar - Bhabhi moments between Geet and Vicky and yeah a romantic angle with Rajji would be great too.

And the point I agree with most is please enough of Devini, Lucky-Preeto and Mamaji they are just getting on my nerves now

One more thing I would love to see is the Adi-Pinky love story and would love to see Maan and Geet playing cupid to them (especially the Maan who has got back his memory and while playing cupid we can see him being naughty with Geet LOL)

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I hope cvs read this post of urs...

early i wud se thang aa chuki hoon lekin ab thak chuki hoon main toh sahi kahu toh is devini lucky preetoh track se...

cvs...plz...taras khao hum par..

dewdropred

Go to top