Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

cv's steps for u ... how 2 develop the script - Page 5

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Lily201

@Hima (that's your name I guess?) - Yup -why would she be made to wait when she's MSK's wife and staff is privy to that fact -perhaps for her witnessing Lucky-Preeto tension or Devini tiff -just like she did in promo -maybe to complete that loop🤔

But what Cvs don't understand such small things make a whole lot of difference-caution is the key nowadays

lily ... yes dear .tht's my name ... i don't know ur name so i am calling u lily ... 

i guess that may b the reason ... i am thinking various reasons as to why ... but tht thought makes my blood boil ... seriously the way it was picturised did not like it a bit ...

geet being sidelined & just made 2 sit outside & wait & that nandi been given so much importance ... is sitting along with maan in his cabin ... arghhh can't stand tht nandi ...

all i wish is cv's act now atleast & show us what we want 2 see ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly ,Hima - they deliberately seem to project her as the caring housewife -though thats a fab quality - but we do know & so does the staff that she isn't just that -while Nano is a beginner - she is the one who has surpassed all obstacles +passed the test of professionalism given none other than MSK -without having any favour of being a relation(which Nano --unfortunately has).

Even if she was made to wait -perhaps small things like staff's salutation would've made a difference or someone consulting her etc😃

BTW my name is Aarushi -if you wanna know it 😊
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Honestly ,Hima - they deliberately seem to project her as the caring housewife -though thats a fab quality - but we do know & so does the staff that she isn't just that -while Nano is a beginner - she is the one who has surpassed all obstacles +passed the test of professionalism given none other than MSK -without having any favour of being a relation(which Nano --unfortunately has).

Even if she was made to wait -perhaps small things like staff's salutation would've made a difference or someone consulting her etc😃

BTW my name is Aarushi -if you wanna know it 😊

hello arushi ... well if we see that way ... then yes ... agree ...

as per yesterday after some one greeted her & informed her ... when she entered & enquired abt maan ... later thy did not show any body else coming & speaking 2 her ... would have been nice but thy did not ...

i guess over here like u said ... i think thy wrote tht scene on purpose to show probably abt preeeto & lucky  ... then later she evesdropping on devini ...

yes tht's another point ...

geet if she is now in this place it was of her hard work ... she did work hard whn she was no body in the office had no connections ... she never got any project out of connections or relations ... slowly slowly she got recgnition & then finally she became Mrs GMSK ...

but nandi ... today if she got tht project its only coz she is geet's sister ... if she was a no body probably MSK usse ghaas bhi na daaltha ... if he is even listening to her i think its coz of only 1 reason may b coz she is geet's sister ...

but nandi can never b geet & i actually want her to fail & not give a solution  ... but not sure wht thy will show ... hope thy forget this issue 😆show us something else
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope your post comes true
MP should definetaly go, and devini and lucky and preeto
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Hima-- Who knows ?? She'll actually fail & MSK'll show that she still needs to hone her skills to be like her "Geet didi" as Nano calls her -to rescue KC -from sticky situations & she'll learn the lesson plus yield to that hubby of hers coz ultimately -he's not happy with her way of "time-spending" .
Thus they're packed off to HM & we'll have our MG back😃
dewdropred thumbnail

@Hima-- Who knows ?? She'll actually fail & MSK'll show that she still needs to hone her skills to be like her "Geet didi" as Nano calls her -to rescue KC -from sticky situations & she'll learn the lesson plus yield to that hubby of hers coz ultimately -he's not happy with her way of "time-spending" .

Thus they're packed off to HM & we'll have our MG back😃

yes ... i just hope that happens ...

if it was old writers it was writing the story i would have actually have that hope ... but on MP i am having doubt ...

but still wht ever scenario u mentiioned is great & would love if it happens ... nandi failing & falling flat on her face ... would love 2 c it ...

&

nandi also needs 2 b thought ... u cannot get everything at once ... u need 2 work hard bit by bit ... to b successful specially like her geet didi ...

geet also did not become successful over night ... she worked really hard for it ...

i just wish tht thy go on a never ending HM & never return to KM or KC ... we had enough of devini crap ... now no more ...

then we will have only maan & geet ... our sweet adorable maaneet ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@goldrush - gud question ... being a woman how come gul is bearing this to the show ... i never got tht doubt ...

thnku...but only gul can ans..and we can only get the ans by calling her ...becoz i dont think so she herself on  GEET  official page...i just now want  that someone give me her no...and i asked her all the questions that we are dieing to get answered...i think only this way we can know what actually her plans are about the show...this whole mess is really disgusting ...😭i  also want some magic of GORKY pics...:(...but he too is busy with the new show...why they give a start,a spark to magic...when they don't know how to handle ..:(
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: goldrush

thnku...but only gul can ans..and we can only get the ans by calling her ...becoz i dont think so she herself on  GEET  official page...i just now want  that someone give me her no...and i asked her all the questions that we are dieing to get answered...i think only this way we can know what actually her plans are about the show...this whole mess is really disgusting ...😭i  also want some magic of GORKY pics...:(...but he too is busy with the new show...why they give a start,a spark to magic...when they don't know how to handle ..:(

i understand the point ... wht abt 4 lions page ...  to get their numbers are difficult naa ...

another way to reach her ... i mean ...  if we have some contact with telly buzz or telly tadka or some one who can ask these PH some questions what we are wanting to ask will tht solve ... the issue ... atleast some one who has contacts can do it naa ... can we do it ...?????
Sominababa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post and well said hima
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

sometimes i feel thy do read the posts .. sometimes i feel don't know😕 ... but one of our forum member said that she will post this thread in the creative head & directors FB page ... so hopefully they will read it ...

touch wood😛ki woh aapke post padhe.