Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
For me, he was simply mad at her since she entered his room and told him that she could understand how he feels and all.. so it's like he did not like the fact that she was coming in his personal life and his feelings.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranatim

Asr taking thal from khusi has one significance bahu prepare the thal  and give it to the beta who does shardh for his parents it means she will be the bahu..ASR's wife ..

I did not know that, although have seen only family members handling the pooja items ..never realized the significance of it ..Thanxx for the info , Pranatim..😊
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it means
khushi is related to his mother and father
may be
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These all are symolism I think. First Bahu take charges from ghard ke bade then she done necessay things infront of Bhagwan then she handed over that thal to her Pati to complite the puja. & she complited her full job with same emotion of that family.

but their ishtail is hatke.😆Edited by pbtghosh - 12 years ago
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

For me, he was simply mad at her since she entered his room and told him that she could understand how he feels and all.. so it's like he did not like the fact that she was coming in his personal life and his feelings.

I think ur right..otherwise..it is not that he is aware so much about the culture and stuf...he was just mad at her and wanted to spite her
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_mine

does it really happen???
i mean i hv never seen my mom do it on my grandmom's shraddh!!!

yes this the hindu tradition .I have seen it from my childhood ..may mom doing it and now i do the same with  my husband..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

And have you noticed that there's no la to be seen anywhere on this imp day...yup Khushi is not an outsider, soon she's going to be part of this family

La will be seen during the havan, looking bored and alienated  ..

Is Khushi going to be the part of family or is she already part of family  [The mysterious past ]??
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sathi Chellam!

I feel it indicates she s going 2 b member of the family... Naniji  says she s already one...Arnav driving her away...may b it will follow even aftr their marriage, he won't accept her as a family member(I hate such track)

P.S - off topic, I saw in one of ur replies dat u love Havelock beach, Haila mine too!
bikerider thumbnail
good question but you are confusing me some more 😆
i do not think or at least hope no symbolism there
it was just one more angry scene between arhi 😕

But CVs do so many things that its really confusing which one to pick.
Arhi are going to get married i have no doubt
but to reach that day is not going to be easier
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey Sathi Chellam!

I feel it indicates she s going 2 b member of the family... Naniji  says she s already one...Arnav driving her away...may b it will follow even aftr their marriage, he won't accept her as a family member(I hate such track)

P.S - off topic, I saw in one of ur replies dat u love Havelock beach, Haila mine too!

Sharmi Kannamma  😃

Enge poyirundheenge ??

or maybe when he begins to accept , she will run away from him as happened after he accepted the thal ...well cliched or not, this two add their own magic to it and make it  pleasurable to watch 😊..

Yayyy..I just love the sand   of that beach..😃