Please don't punish my Dhongi Baba

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys, am super angry with the CVs, i want to file my petition against the dhongi Baba track.

I think the CVs are being very unfair to the handsome Baba.
I mean, BV has always been one serial that has never cared for what the world calls as right and wrong. It has always dared to make its own moral rules.

BV is one serial that understands the point of view of the criminal and justifies wrong. No criminal in BV has ever been punished-----Dadisa, the greatest crime maker, is now such a sweet old granma that you feel like hugging. Basant does marital rape but look at him now, he's such a perfect husband and father, haai😳 And our Jaggu dada! Oh yes, what a sweet life he leads after apparently doing a criminal act. Has anything happened to him? Nahi na? He romances, he gets free money from first wife, he gets a girl to stay with him even after refusing to divorce and he also gets his share of wham-bam.  The CVs have always been kind to criminals and justified their 'wrongs'. Being a keep and producing an illegitimate child is cool in BV land, even playschools and wasting time over not studying are cool too. This is our own twisted BV land, and we love it.

Now suddenly yeh baba track kahan se aa gaya. Why are the Cvs being so unfair to the Baba. Like all the other BV criminals, he should get to enjoy his life, not face the potential treat of jail. Cvs, I really expect you to show the Baba as passionately in love with Asha----show us their romance blossoming, let them throw flowers at each other, a couple of Bolly songs and then the Baba asking for Shyam's blessing to marry Asha. How romantic that will be!! That will a perfect story of true love, and like Basant-Gehna, an (attempted) rape turned to blissful conjugality. Also, Baba and Asha have an awesome chemistry, it will be fun to watch their romance.

Why bring in the unnecessary criminalization of the Baba? It doesn't suit the mood of BV at all🀒

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said Antara. BV is the biggest crap serial these days...Lousy tracks...after seeing the hard core boring Anandi track I don' waste my time anymore these days.
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

Hello guys, am super angry with the CVs, i want to file my petition against the dhongi Baba track.

I think the CVs are being very unfair to the handsome Baba.
I mean, BV has always been one serial that has never cared for what the world calls as right and wrong. It has always dared to make its own moral rules.

BV is one serial that understands the point of view of the criminal and justifies wrong. No criminal in BV has ever been punished-----Dadisa, the greatest crime maker, is now such a sweet old granma that you feel like hugging. Basant does marital rape but look at him now, he's such a perfect husband and father, haai😳 And our Jaggu dada! Oh yes, what a sweet life he leads after apparently doing a criminal act. Has anything happened to him? Nahi na? He romances, he gets free money from first wife, he gets a girl to stay with him even after refusing to divorce and he also gets his share of wham-bam.  The CVs have always been kind to criminals and justified their 'wrongs'. Being a keep and producing an illegitimate child is cool in BV land, even playschools and wasting time over not studying are cool too. This is our own twisted BV land, and we love it.

Now suddenly yeh baba track kahan se aa gaya. Why are the Cvs being so unfair to the Baba. Like all the other BV criminals, he should get to enjoy his life, not face the potential treat of jail. Cvs, I really expect you to show the Baba as passionately in love with Asha----show us their romance blossoming, let them throw flowers at each other, a couple of Bolly songs and then the Baba asking for Shyam's blessing to marry Asha. How romantic that will be!! That will a perfect story of true love, and like Basant-Gehna, an (attempted) rape turned to blissful conjugality. Also, Baba and Asha have an awesome chemistry, it will be fun to watch their romance.

Why bring in the unnecessary criminalization of the Baba? It doesn't suit the mood of BV at all🀒

I agree with you completely, i liked the BOlly songs part the most...it would be fun to watch...we could see a completely transformed baba who is bringing bags of grocery for Asha...it would certainly raise the trp...its better than Anandi trackπŸ˜†
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

2MUCH of chemistry n sacha pyar..
                 Enuf of hardnut logic in emotional atyachar..

Wish Anandi too encounters some hard core criminal & settle with him as there are no adult ed shows 4 her.

Very good (IM)moral..πŸ˜•

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dhongi baba should get punished... but Jagya or Jagat should go scot free... kya mentality hai!!

Anandi can forgive her disloyal, ill treating, ill mannered 'educated' husband while Asha should fight against the baba ji irrespective of all the societal taunts!!... Such double standards... shouldn't law be same for everyone EQUALLY!!
anshansh thumbnail
oh antara i really feel like applusing u for this post mooh ki baat cheen li  awesome yeh serial crap logo ka kuch nahi bigad sakta
bhairon ne kaha yeh rishta fafull nahi sakega par kya hua
bhagoo ne baddua di kay hua is bull man ko or yak is the worst ziddi animal
sumitra said agr aise log khush rahe toh ishwar ko kaun manega
phooli ne kaha woh upar bhethe hai kabhi maaf nahi karega
sabse bada criminals dono hi khush hai baccha bhi ho gaya
bas haveli mein anana baki hai
i think now anandi will divorce jagya to give illegal child  a legal name
yeh cv or writer hi kar sakte hai

angeldust_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

lol nt a bad idea..Baba & Asha throwing flowers LMAO
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Between jagya, gauri, anandi and the baba

my view is that the baba is the most honest of all of them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

It's the other three who are dhongis.

so yes, sadhu baba should not be punished. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now certainly our mahan  Anandi will easily free Jagiya for the sake of the illegal child...but i dont understand why dint she free him long ago,whats the point in keeping a legal husband who loves his illegal wife?
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@addicted2tv - U wish !!

Anandi will not give a divorce to Jagya if they threw her out on the road !

She has different rules for herself and the world. With every other wrong in the world - she is a ferocious avenging angel a Kaali Ma and with her darling Jagya a complete doormat  - let me clean yr feet, serve u food, send u money, stand up for your wife against the family, and now she will pretend to be the first to care for Gauri's health n love their baby - MORE than G and J both. 

BTW loved yr idea of them throwing flowers at each other πŸ˜› ...so sweeet na ! DO akele akele log...let them too find some romance and preach the message of LOVE together.😍😳