Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radhika5

I also liked the fact that the CVs showed the scene from Radhika's POV...The decisions are not always easy and straight, because there is always another option...Her dilemma is real and Rubina really enacted the scene well...

Fairy godmother--a nice term for BB...She is becoming a "god mother" in disguise...She clearly reflects that the one can plan and try to predict the outcome---but the final outcome is never in our hand. So BB's manipulation continues...and hopefully her words are making things "clearer for Radhika" and helping her to choose the right path...

Barkha and her motives and the mystery person on the phone...keep me guessing...

Thanks Radhika5
I agree with your POV..

yes the Cvs are bringing the focus back to RaDEV...

sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pratyasha-

Again beautiful post di.

Like most of the members i also liked the episode as Rads was shown intelligent.She is now thinking alternate plan and this is very good sign.Also i liked that when BB was provoking her to tell the truth she was unaffected but when BB told her that she might loose Dev forever then only she reacted.
Rubi was again brilliant yesterday.And about the precap i thing it is going to backfire on BCD.

Thanks Dear..
Yes, the CVS have given us Radhika's and BB's POV beautifully...
Yes, all BCD plans will backfire...😆
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Again we got  a very good episode too..Radhika's dilemma - she doesn' t    know   what  she  has to do for getting out of this mess  the way is not easy  or clear   she knows now everything is on   the  name of Barka...BB is insisting on her  to tell the truth( BB is not  thinking what will happen to PF  if  Radhika tells  about  the intention of Barka ) but she keeps quiet as she doesn't want  the truth  to come out now  that may lead to harm Raj Purohiti..   Radhika needs help from someone  but in  PF nobody is there  to help her  except DEv   but  She is scared and doesn't know how he responds   when he comes to know the true color of Barka..

Yesterday  Rubina was amazing as Radhika..Avinash was also good as DEv very concerned husband and worring about his wife...

Barka's dirty actions will   spoil  herself only.I guess  by next week  we will come to know  that who is on the phone talking to Barka  ...

Thanks Dear...Agree with your POV...
I think, what ever Barkha will do, will end up in Radhika's favor...
Avina were amazing... 
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tazzi

BB is godmother(all powerful like the Godfather) alright helping Radev to get her needs. Rubina enacted scenes really well. As u said Radhika is stuck btw Rock & hard place. If she tells Dev then may react in way that will create more problems for them. Radhika can only rely on Kanha for help. Barkha has sign legal papers so all PB property will go to her. Radhika has to play her card right...it is going to be very risky move for Radev. Let's hope for best outcome...

Wow Tazzi...I like the concept of Godmother...yes...Radhika is in a catch 20/20...
But with Kanha's help Radhika will come out winner...