Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zam123

Usha very well said, liked today's episode and yes it was about Radhika's dilemma, yesterday I was of the mind that Radhika should tell Dev but have changed my mind. 

I was pleased that CV's have showed Radhika to be intelligent and thinking through her options so was with her in her decision to keep quite until she can find a solution first.  
As for the articles going round, I take these things with a pinch of salt, for me I don't care whatever tracks are shown as long as Radev are shown and Choti bahu continues, the more tracks are brought the longer are CB lives.

Thanks for your POV Zam..
I think all r here for avina/radev and CbπŸ˜‰...I am sure with all the articles floating it will be good for the show...solet us enjoy the track and go forward..
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I also liked the fact that the CVs showed the scene from Radhika's POV...The decisions are not always easy and straight, because there is always another option...Her dilemma is real and Rubina really enacted the scene well...

Fairy godmother--a nice term for BB...She is becoming a "god mother" in disguise...She clearly reflects that the one can plan and try to predict the outcome---but the final outcome is never in our hand. So BB's manipulation continues...and hopefully her words are making things "clearer for Radhika" and helping her to choose the right path...

Barkha and her motives and the mystery person on the phone...keep me guessing...
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Again beautiful post di.
Like most of the members i also liked the episode as Rads was shown intelligent.She is now thinking alternate plan and this is very good sign.Also i liked that when BB was provoking her to tell the truth she was unaffected but when BB told her that she might loose Dev forever then only she reacted.
Rubi was again brilliant yesterday.And about the precap i thing it is going to backfire on BCD.
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Again we got  a very good episode too..Radhika's dilemma - she doesn' t    know   what  she  has to do for getting out of this mess  the way is not easy  or clear   she knows now everything is on   the  name of Barka...BB is insisting on her  to tell the truth( BB is not  thinking what will happen to PF  if  Radhika tells  about  the intention of Barka ) but she keeps quiet as she doesn't want  the truth  to come out now  that may lead to harm Raj Purohiti..   Radhika needs help from someone  but in  PF nobody is there  to help her  except DEv   but  She is scared and doesn't know how he responds   when he comes to know the true color of Barka..

Yesterday  Rubina was amazing as Radhika..Avinash was also good as DEv very concerned husband and worring about his wife...

Barka's dirty actions will   spoil  herself only.I guess  by next week  we will come to know  that who is on the phone talking to Barka  ...

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
usha di thanks for a beautiful post and indeed today i laughed a lot watching bb. though she was in her own world she was helping radev a lot liked it.

Radhika was shown intelligent today but i want that old radhika who so much cleverly brought out rohan infront of dev

and coming to bharka she is 🀬

cv's were leading us to where i doesn't no but even if they give some reincarciation i want both radev's reincarcinatin which gives us a new eternal love storybut we have to see we will get it or not

sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Can it be Shanti , as somewhere Misti said ...She  also has her agenda against Radhika ..

Neerja, it can be...but I think it someone else...they may bring a new entry...
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

I liked today's episode. Rubina was the star followed by Pragati  and Avinash.  BB is now back to her old self and so is Mohini.  Finally watched Thursday's episode and realized what Misti was talking about.  But am liking this Barkha remaining unaware of Radhika's knowledge of her truth and Radhika keeping her cards close.   BB is as usual impatient and wants Radhika to reveal the truth to Dev so that everything comes out.  But she doesn't know Radhika for whom every action (right or wrong) means making sure that Dev's interests are not harmed.

Now am thinking that Dai is not Barkha's partner as she wouldn't want to spoil the bhog.  So either it has to be her mother (too obvious though) or someone else who has a personal agenda against Radhika.

Thanks Why..
Love your POV..
Yes, Radhika nor showing to Barkha she knows will be her strength..
BB was good.πŸ‘

I think the person shw was talking to may be a new entry...let us see where it leads..as we will come to know soon.

Reading the article...I feel they will show Radhika's death in next few episodes..the new track may start sooner than we may think..just my thoughts... 
sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Thanks Usha di, for yet another nice post :) Thanks Dear:))

Yes, the episode was nice because they focused on the correct emotions that would have been expected. Usually whenever we expect the characters to do something as an aftermath of the circumstances they face, the characters don't do that (or rather they don't show it) But this time, pleasantly they showed Rads' hurt at being betrayed by her best friend whom she trusted more than her life. At this point, i want Radhika to dwell deeper. She has to learn why barkha is doing all this. Because until and unless Rads doesnt  get to know all this, she can't fight Barkha. She is still in a daze, fighting to believe that Barkha indeed is bad. Yes, it becomes hard to believe when the person whom you trusted so much backstabs you like this! So Rads won't be able to start thinking hard quickly. She would need time. Love your POV...they have shown Radhika's hurt and betrayal so well..I think we can feel as if new director is in...

Felt bad for her because she cannot share her pain with anyone. She so wanted to tell Dev everything, but restrained herself coz, she didn't want him to take any wrong step. However, I believe Rads should tell him about Barkha, because he is the only one whom she can trust :) Infact both RaDev only have each other to trust entirely. Everyone else out there are selfish people who would advise them in such a manner so that their own vested interests are not harmed! As for Dev getting angry, Rads can control him and they both can chalk out some plan to vanquish the evil Barkha! Radhika needs support at this point, she needs guidance but doesn't have anyone sadly. Even Dev doesn't have guidance. But if they come together, they would have the strength of their love atleast. I won't say I was disappointed to see Rads not sharing anything with Dev, because i wasn't expecting her to tell him everything right away. She was right...barkha owns the legal property...and in front of the society and law, she is Dev's wife and can bring PF to roads for all this. RaDev and especially, the PF would have to stand mute all through because they were the ones who braced 'adharm' as dharm! Yes, they both are each other's strength and weakness...but I think for now..if she has not told Dev..it is ok as she is in pain...and than BB pushing her...Another thing they have shown us is Radhika's thought process which they had never done before...so that is good...which way she will take is good...but I think she will try to protect Dev and RP honor...Rubina was mind blowing...her acting was such...we could feel her pain and betrayal..WOW!!

BB is in full force but is manipulating Rads and wishes Rads to dance to her tunes. But Rads is no doll and has a brain of herself. BB thought that Rads would make a huge issue, but she did not much to BB's disappointment. BB wants Barkha to be out. And she thinks that once Rads knows about Barkha's intentions, Rads would obviously throw Barkha out of the house...in turn, Rads would start trusting BB and would ask Dev to hand over the RPti to Virat! However Rads knows the repercussions of throwing Barkha out at this point...which may straight forward defame RPti, Dev and the entire property of PF can be with Barkha, which may land them up in roads! Rads is thinking hard...she needs to first get her mind clear of the haziness she is in because of the shock (of being betrayed). I think BB is impatient...she wants to rule fast...but it is not going to happen...they are showing Radhika to be thinking pros and cons..and all...BB acted so well...

Loved RaDev's small scenes today. They weren't too romantic...but simple, logical and normal scenes that were totally enjoyable. Loved the night scene where Rads keeps gazing at her husband who was sleeping clamly...and then she saying that she wanted to be here looking at him throughout...because she was scared to loose him. And then how Dev realized that there was something seriously wrong with Rads because she looked so lost. He wanted to know but when she didn't share with him, he got upset. Nice scenes :)) Yes, they just showed the rite touch..😍

Oh and Barkha talking to stranger...she was telling that...I know much time is not left...but the previous plan failed. Now, i am wondering why did she say that not much time is left? So is there something that has to be done before a particular time? Why is she here? Just because she loves Dev (obsessed about him suddenly?) No. There is lot more than that it seems so!

Yes, to show her turning negative overnight ...the way she is going as if she is being pushed...

sigrid thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

thanks nice postπŸ˜‰ Feeling sad for Radhika! Great acting by Rubina

Thanks dear...yes,,her acting was so good...that we felt her betrayal and all...
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BB is godmother(all powerful like the Godfather) alright helping Radev to get her needs. Rubina enacted scenes really well. As u said Radhika is stuck btw Rock & hard place. If she tells Dev then may react in way that will create more problems for them. Radhika can only rely on Kanha for help. Barkha has sign legal papers so all PB property will go to her. Radhika has to play her card right...it is going to be very risky move for Radev. Let's hope for best outcome...