RaDEv Saga--Fox, wolf and monkey...

Posted: 12 years ago
CBians,

Thanks my Dear Friends...for coming together on RaDev sage...
Here we are with another saga..Let us roll😉
Fox or the wolf? The race is on...and in the bargain Monkey will win the race...in this case monkey is Radihka...
It seems the battle is set up for the next stage...

BB and BCD are on...they both crafty, both with a motive but not recognizing the  strength of your enemy is another fallacy...which they two seems to do...So, let us see who will outwit and outsmart who...

Loved today's episode...

Dev and Radhika look very good today...

WOW!! BB is so crafty with her dialogues...Loved her the way she pushed Radhika...by telling her not to become weak by allowing an outsider to take advantage of her and also here she is trying to win Radhika's trust...and to create a fight between Radhika and BCD...Jai HO BB...and BB to come out winner...she will be RaDEv's Fairy godmother...(courtesy to our Dear Misti..)

The episode was about Radhika's dilemma...she is caught between a rock and a hard place. What should she do? If she tells Dev---and Dev reacts to the situation, things may get from bad to worse (Radhika is concerned that Barkha has signed the legal papers), and if she doesn't tell, what recourse does she have...

OK...BCD is on phone with someone...trying to keep RaDEv apart? Who is it????

Padma and dadima have so much confident in Radhika which is making...Barkha more and more of a psycho.(courtesy to our Dear Misti..)

Will Radhika be the only one fighting this battle against Barkha?...or will have DEv with her?

Barkha is certainly planning to spoil the bhog...will she succeed?
BB's plan is it working? Will she be able to convince Radhika that she needs to fight back...
What will Dev do?

Loved Rubina's acting...of so lost and numb.one could feel her pain...Avinash so worried and concern and our fairy godmother...wow!!

Your 2 cents...or POV

On another note...
yes we have few articles floating around...with different ideas...let it be..it may be for the good of the show...meantime let us enjoy the present track...and the battle and our Avina😍

Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
woww u just put everything in order lolll zats true bzw z way of expressing the battle makes me feels that am watching it
 Usha you have very well named the characters .When she was telling Virat about the fight of two cats meant Radhika and Barkha ...She will benefit...Little knowing its going to be fight between her and Barkha and Dev Radhika will benefit ...Fox is Maheshwari , she was quite clever today , while poking Radhika with her dialogues and was right also ...
Usha very well said, liked today's episode and yes it was about Radhika's dilemma, yesterday I was of the mind that Radhika should tell Dev but have changed my mind. 
I was pleased that CV's have showed Radhika to be intelligent and thinking through her options so was with her in her decision to keep quite until she can find a solution first.  
As for the articles going round, I take these things with a pinch of salt, for me I don't care whatever tracks are shown as long as Radev are shown and Choti bahu continues, the more tracks are brought the longer are CB lives.
Edited by zam123 - 12 years ago
I liked today's episode. Rubina was the star followed by Pragati  and Avinash.  BB is now back to her old self and so is Mohini.  Finally watched Thursday's episode and realized what Misti was talking about.  But am liking this Barkha remaining unaware of Radhika's knowledge of her truth and Radhika keeping her cards close.   BB is as usual impatient and wants Radhika to reveal the truth to Dev so that everything comes out.  But she doesn't know Radhika for whom every action (right or wrong) means making sure that Dev's interests are not harmed.

Now am thinking that Dai is not Barkha's partner as she wouldn't want to spoil the bhog.  So either it has to be her mother (too obvious though) or someone else who has a personal agenda against Radhika.
 Can it be Shanti , as somewhere Misti said ...She  also has her agenda against Radhika ..
Originally posted by lavalina

woww u just put everything in order lolll zats true bzw z way of expressing the battle makes me feels that am watching it

Thanks Dear it will..be a match to watch the two crafty B's...
To see how Radhika comes out of it...

Thanks Usha di, for yet another nice post :)

Yes, the episode was nice because they focused on the correct emotions that would have been expected. Usually whenever we expect the characters to do something as an aftermath of the circumstances they face, the characters don't do that (or rather they don't show it) But this time, pleasantly they showed Rads' hurt at being betrayed by her best friend whom she trusted more than her life. At this point, i want Radhika to dwell deeper. She has to learn why barkha is doing all this. Because until and unless Rads doesnt  get to know all this, she can't fight Barkha. She is still in a daze, fighting to believe that Barkha indeed is bad. Yes, it becomes hard to believe when the person whom you trusted so much backstabs you like this! So Rads won't be able to start thinking hard quickly. She would need time. 

Felt bad for her because she cannot share her pain with anyone. She so wanted to tell Dev everything, but restrained herself coz, she didn't want him to take any wrong step. However, I believe Rads should tell him about Barkha, because he is the only one whom she can trust :) Infact both RaDev only have each other to trust entirely. Everyone else out there are selfish people who would advise them in such a manner so that their own vested interests are not harmed! As for Dev getting angry, Rads can control him and they both can chalk out some plan to vanquish the evil Barkha! Radhika needs support at this point, she needs guidance but doesn't have anyone sadly. Even Dev doesn't have guidance. But if they come together, they would have the strength of their love atleast. I won't say I was disappointed to see Rads not sharing anything with Dev, because i wasn't expecting her to tell him everything right away. She was right...barkha owns the legal property...and in front of the society and law, she is Dev's wife and can bring PF to roads for all this. RaDev and especially, the PF would have to stand mute all through because they were the ones who braced 'adharm' as dharm! 

BB is in full force but is manipulating Rads and wishes Rads to dance to her tunes. But Rads is no doll and has a brain of herself. BB thought that Rads would make a huge issue, but she did not much to BB's disappointment. BB wants Barkha to be out. And she thinks that once Rads knows about Barkha's intentions, Rads would obviously throw Barkha out of the house...in turn, Rads would start trusting BB and would ask Dev to hand over the RPti to Virat! However Rads knows the repercussions of throwing Barkha out at this point...which may straight forward defame RPti, Dev and the entire property of PF can be with Barkha, which may land them up in roads! Rads is thinking hard...she needs to first get her mind clear of the haziness she is in because of the shock (of being betrayed). 

Loved RaDev's small scenes today. They weren't too romantic...but simple, logical and normal scenes that were totally enjoyable. Loved the night scene where Rads keeps gazing at her husband who was sleeping clamly...and then she saying that she wanted to be here looking at him throughout...because she was scared to loose him. And then how Dev realized that there was something seriously wrong with Rads because she looked so lost. He wanted to know but when she didn't share with him, he got upset. Nice scenes :))

Oh and Barkha talking to stranger...she was telling that...I know much time is not left...but the previous plan failed. Now, i am wondering why did she say that not much time is left? So is there something that has to be done before a particular time? Why is she here? Just because she loves Dev (obsessed about him suddenly?) No. There is lot more than that it seems so!
thanks nice post😉 Feeling sad for Radhika! Great acting by Rubina
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Usha you have very well named the characters .When she was telling Virat about the fight of two cats meant Radhika and Barkha ...She will benefit...Little knowing its going to be fight between her and Barkha and Dev Radhika will benefit ...Fox is Maheshwari , she was quite clever today , while poking Radhika with her dialogues and was right also ...
Thanks Neerja..Yes today BB was in her element...