News:Piya-Alina Evil-Source Added

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
TheDramaChar News
23 September 2011
Evil Track
The Popular Indian Thriller Drama, Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani have been in our news for few days. The talks were going that Alina will get a makeover for Abhay. That is for sure, that Alina is going to get a makeover by Misha and Piya.Chand have asked Abhay to make Alina his next victim by cheating her.As you all know that Alina have fallen for Abhay,so Chand want to take advantage of this and wants Abhay to cheat Alina.
Abhay in upcoming episode will have to choose to be a clan leader and will start working on Chand's order. When Abhay start getting closer to Alina,Piya will get angry and jealous. There are chances for Piya to turn evil.So You will taste some evilness of Piya.There are also chances of Alina becoming evil so take revenge.

So Keep Watching Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, Mon-Thu 8:30 PM Only On Star One 
Breaking Twists               
Wedding for Anant and Navya

Pg 2

Twist in Hamari Saas Leela

Pg 2

Pavitra Rishta

Pg 3

Navya and Anant to marry!

In the upcoming episodes,viewers will see Anant and Navya marriage after their engagement
See Pg 2 for details

Page 1

I requested the editor to give me the online page when they were publishing it..I got it!  From my side it is confirmed..Usually the news in this newspaper are true..It is a private Local Newspaper

Notice:

Well, this is what the article says in the newspaper! Almost most of the news they publish comes true!

Don't know about this! Lastly they published about Alina getting a makeover that came true but some of their news were wrong also like about Kabir and Abhay going against each other, thats a long story behind it.

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhubala_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Is it really true?

Then I am the happiest person! Evilness is back in PKYEK!
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jennyandratifan

Is it really true?

Then I am the happiest person! Evilness is back in PKYEK!

From my side it is confirmed..Usually the news in this newspaper are true..It is a private Local Newspaper

sumana-13 thumbnail
OMG both Pia and Alina turn evil to take revenge !!!!!... OMG poor Abhay ...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
There are high chances of Alinna turning evil as expected.

I am looking forward to this track eagerly.

I love evil women waisey😈
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry but i really doubt the credibility. its almost like any normal viewer giving an opinion.It states only what we have seen till now.Rest is only a possibility.
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OOh!!I want to see a evil Pia😈😈
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..PIYA kya mein bhi EVIL BANJAVOONGI😈.😆.yaar waise i may  die in pain also..🤢😭
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Pia - would not be able to stand up to Alina's powers..
I hope the CV's manage this track tactfully.
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't believe this news at all...Alina will never be so evil that she would want to take revenge..but yes initially she wld think that abhay played with her mind..but she will also understand the fact that Abhay never told her that he loved her...he was just protective about her like a friend...she will definitely come to know about Jeh's plan...I think Pia will be her supporter at that time..she will stand with Abhay and face Alina...