precap:):) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

but the promo showed him going to the asylum!why deepak...why??

i havnt seen d promo yet cn any1 post d link???
@chanchal-it isnt aired in India yet!
Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Urmi...yes. I think he wud hv done it even if Kanpur fiasco hadn't happened..😳
 I agree, it just shows that Mishra's are not only traditional but also educated and possess good etiquette😊

@chanchal-it isnt aired in India yet!

ohhh dis z bad...injustice with us..
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Yeah, agree with all, what a contrast b/w the two parivaars!! 

AM glad, a little sense prevailed on Deepu to call before landing up at the looney quila, not sure whether he will actually go or not. Hoping not. Poor guy, he will be blasted from all sides. ðŸ˜­

Geeta don't u think he deserves all this because of the senseless blasting he did in Kanpur.This logical angle should have been the priority before over reacting.BOYFFFRRRIENDDD😕
Sorry I am not supporting loonies...but should  "think before you speak" adage prevailed there, situation would have been different..
@preet..i have seen geting Mohan scred big time..I think that's how he has bee nall his life..so we cannot blame him for that..and at the end he is just worried abt his brother..because uptil now no body had courage to question Baba..so he does not now what will be th consequences of nants rebellious act..
I wish Anant is ther when deepka goes to visit loonies, but i want someone other than Anantto actually speak up when Deepak is being insulted..anyone..because it is hightime that the hidden supporters- nimi,mom,mohan,chacha..comes in front now..koi to aajao Anant ko support karne..

but the promo showed him going to the asylum!why deepak...why??

Really, there goes all my hopes. Well, I guess, I shouldn't be so surprised, kind of half expecting it after Esha's post yesterday. ðŸ˜”
the thing which is fretting me now the most is the post saying that navya is under scanner!someone,plz tell me otherwise!😭
Poor scripting..poor screen play.I am now of the firm belief that kanpur track could have easily been done away with😕
What was the use khandaani dushmani angle..in this day and age???😡
Deepak's antics look like spit-lick theory.🤢
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by barbie2011

@preet..i have seen geting Mohan scred big time..I think that's how he has bee nall his life..so we cannot blame him for that..and at the end he is just worried abt his brother..because uptil now no body had courage to question Baba..so he does not now what will be th consequences of nants rebellious act..
I wish Anant is ther when deepka goes to visit loonies, but i want someone other than Anantto actually speak up when Deepak is being insulted..anyone..because it is hightime that the hidden supporters- nimi,mom,mohan,chacha..comes in front now..koi to aajao Anant ko support karne..

chacha shows his presence from last two -three episode , wenever he get chance i guess two-three episode he put forward his thoughts on deaf ears ..is he going to save deepak to be insulted ..0.01% chance ...but mohan ko ab aage aa jane chaiye ..kab tak anant akel ladega in numoon sae ...