Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

tujhe rulake dil pachtaya,aankhon mein maa ka saya (Page 2)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Lovely post with fantabulous emoticons.. Lovely topic , Adits.. You get a smile on my face...

Arnav hurts her once again... Disapprove Arnav has become hurt machine for Khushi.. HE always does it.. Pinch Loved the consoling part between Anjali and Khushi.. Anjali very much aware of what Khushi must be feeling... Sometimes I wonder how Arnav and Anjali are siblings... Total opposites.. Shocked Toh kahan thi main.. Doosre track pe pahunch gayi.. LOL Loved the hug between them and absolutely loved the fact that Arnav came to know why Khushi can relate to him missing his parents.. Arnav, kabhi toh soch liya karo.. U only concentrate on hurting her  and feeling bad about hurting her...LOLDay Dreaming
Babuji feeling uneasy.. Shocked And Garimaji changing party.. Ab Shyaam babua is good for her.. Aur koi hota toh bhi wahi karta.. Mera Arnav hota toh Babuji would be in hospital under the care of best doctors... There is nothing so special Shyaam did..Pinch He is just using this as an opportunity to make himself a place in Babuji and Amma's hearts.. Angry The way he is keeping away the secret of those medicines.. Pinch
Focus back on Arnav and Khushi.. Day Dreaming Arnav feeling bad(As usualLOL) and going about looking for her in the whole house.. I loved how his expressions changed seeing her.. Blushing His face light up seeing her.. Embarrassed He wanted to apologize, but Khushi didnt give him a chance.. Ab karo intezaar, Arnav.. LOL
Mamiji suspects Daamadji.. Thats great.. Hello Hi Bye bye.. LOL Loved Anjali's attitude...  She telling Shyaam that she has beared it all but not this time.. Ab toh teri shaamat aa gayi hai, Shyaam.. Bachke rahiyo.. LOL
Babuji.. Cool Im so glad about him.. Even while ill, he wants to know the truth.. Kudos.. The only sensible person from the elder Gupta's... I wish he had taken down Anjali's number.. Im sure , agar koi sachai tak pahunchega toh its definitely Shashiji... Big smile
Towards the end.. That secret flashback.. Ab tak woh goli kisko lagi yeh bhi pata nahi.. And haar falling down just about when Arnav has his eyes closed... Shocked Ye kyaa hai.. Ouch

And sabse bada torture is NO PRECAP... Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey dits!

It was an emotional episode...left me with lump in throat...

Arnav's pain, Khushi n Anjali's bond...Arnav realizing his mistake...It was brilliant!

Arnav's voice was soft while he was searching for Kh!

Not in a mood 2 write anything more!

ur post rocked as useful!

i too had a lump in my throat watchin d epi..esp anjali n khushi scene n later d barsi pooja haavan scene...Cry

yeah ASR's voice ws very soft while he searched fr her..Embarrassed

i m so w8in fr monday to c whether he mkes it to apologize...or wat happens...

Edited by adits7 - 23 September 2011 at 11:40am

SillyPepper

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarach

anjali,khuhsi scene was best,,and arnie feeling guilty,,i was just crying in that emotional scene...hats off to SaRun and daljeet acting..superb...and that evil,arghh..claps to bauji,for suspects on him even in his that state...again no precap.how will weekend pass.bore.i hate it.

d epi ws brilliant.ClapClapClap.

n gud dt der ws no precap...agar dey wud hv shown precap wid sumthin exciting tab toh haalat aur kharab ho jaati to w8 till monday...LOL

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Ditsyyy omg omg!!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB LEKHU!!HugHug

thank you thank u  Embarrassed
Me  toh  barun  Jii ki  fan thi  hamesha  se

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Ditsyyy omg omg!!

oh is dt so.???...we never knew dis...we used to alwaz chat on G forum n Devils den...so may b nva mentioned dis..Confused
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gilgamesh

Truly enjoyable on the emotional connectivity front...well said adits7 ( as always)...ur emoticons simply just "enhance" the experience of reading ur post...Big smile...btw, how did Anjali guess that KKG was missing her parents? Did she even know that KKG is an orphan or was it just a very good guess on her part?

i think it mus hv bn jus guess on her part...coz usually people get uncomfortable or sad seeing des things happening around.Ouch..

nyway thanx ya fr lkin my post..Smile

Edited by adits7 - 23 September 2011 at 11:55am
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Awesome post and the emoticons were superb!Clap

Loved the epi.. esp the scene of Anjali consoling Khushi and the big jhappi they both gave to each other was out of the world. And I was glad that Arnav realized that the way he behaved with Khushi was wrong. All 3 of them were brilliant.

I really hated that creep Shyam today.. He got me into my nerves all the way and Bua and Garima were praising him? I don't think he needed that because I'm so sure it's because of him Bauji's going to get the attack again.. I hope Bua and Garima realize that their trusting him blindly.

Last scene really brought tears in my eyes.
I wonder what will happen on Monday. The garland made us all clueless + no precap. Confused

adits7

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by -Destiny-

Ditsyyy omg omg!!

oh is dt so.???...we never knew dis...we used to alwaz chat on G forum n Devils den...so may b nva mentioned dis..Confused
yes yes  From a  longgg tymeBig smile

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index