tujhe rulake dil pachtaya,aankhon mein maa ka saya

Posted: 12 years ago
What an epi...powerful acting by evry1..⭐️⭐️⭐️..so well written scenes......teamed wid apt back ground score n lovely family song  "meri aankhon me tu muskuraye..."...👏👏👏.

.. every character ...from anjali to khushi to Arnav n evn shyam...played der part superbly.....

der wer less dialogues but more emotional connectivity in d epi...👍🏼...dat did all d work...however der r some dat surely gotta be mentioned ...

Arnav ne khushi ko phir se rulaya..😭.:

Arnav " maine tumse jaane ke liye kaha tha na ..shrad ki taiyaari sirf gharwale karte hai..maine tumse kaha na jhoothi tasalli dene waale log mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai...aaj ka din mere liye bahot important hai...aaj ke din mujhe tumhari shakal dekhni pade yeh mujhe pasand nahi hai...now get out from here.
...."..poor khushi......

1 of d best scenes Anjali n khushi consoling each other..:

anjali : khushi aap thik toh hai..kisine kuch kaha kya???...kahin barsi ka yeh maahol dekhkar aapka jee toh nahi ghabra raha..aapko apne amma aur bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai???...

khushi " aur kar bhi kya sakte hai anjaliji...jo guzar jaate hai..unhe kitna bhi bulaye woh wapas nahi aate...sirf unki yaad aati hai..."......

anjali " unki yaad aur unka humare sar pe haath bas yahi toh reh jaata hai...aapko patah hai humari mumma kehti thi agar rona hai na toh dil khol ke rona chahiye...apne dil mein nahi rakhna chahiye ...kyunki usse kisika bhala nahi hota...aansoon beh jaye toh man halka ho jaata hai..."...

n the dey hugged each other n consoling 1 another...😒..n d Bg score...jus cudnt hold bk my tears.....class scene...just out of dis world.......

sanaya n daljit u both rock....

Arnav getting flashbacks of all dt he said to khushi...hez guilty...

arnav "yeh maine kya kardiya...mujhe iss tarah baat nahi karni chahiye thi..."....

followed by he searchin fr khushi in every corner of d house so dat he could apologize...i hope he does get a chance...wanna see how he apologizes...more coz Arnav singh Raizada kabhi kisi se maafi nahi maangta...apart from his Di now khushi enters dt list..wow...

btw i loved d guitar wala fast paced ASR BG score while he ws searchin fr khushi.....

shyam se huyi anjali naraz : go anj go we r wid u...

anjali " aap teej ke din pooja ke baad aaye humne kuch nahi kaha...salgirah ke din aap cake kaatne nahi the...humne phir bhi kuch nahi kaha...lekin aaj barsi ke din aap nahi aaye toh hum..."..

shyam " rani saheba yeh kaisi zid hai aap toh humari majbooriii...." ya right tu aur teri majboori..😡😡😡.

babuji ka heart attack ws jus a trailer poora picture i mean full fledged attack shyad baad mein when shyamaless wont give tablets to him ...but must say babuji is very ...jus missed d number by some digits...thou...

i liked d scene when khushi jus came n hugged her babuji..she had come from Raizada mansion from d barsi atmosphere n venting it out to anjali about missing her parents...Arnav had hurt her again...n wid all dt running in her mind she comes home n is told about her babuji...can completely understand wat she must hv gone through...when we see someone loose der dear 1 makes us evn more worried fr our own closet people...n we realize der value evn more...khushi already knws it well...how she reacted ws well shown by d CVs...n Sanaya fab performance...

shyam too gets it bang on today :

the scene where shyam comes back to the room to take his phone ...his suspicious about babuji...the way he looks at him n takes the phone n walks off...from his expressions to the way he walked away in dt attitude ws perfect...n it actually made me think n scared on what evilish going on in his mind...

Abhaas did a very ..

1 more scene dt joins the list of fab scenes of IPKKND is d last part of d epi...:

the entire barsi pooja havan sequence every1 looked completely into the scene...

while anjali couldnt stop her tears remembering her parents n sad coz shyam hsnt come as yet...

Arnav who too is trying hard to gulp down his pain is assuring anjali

Arnav " Di  jeejaji ayenge...bhale hi derr se lekin woh aayenge zaroor..."

naaniji  became emotional remembering her daughter n akash just trying to console her wid his hand on her shoulder...👏👏👏...

flashback dat keeps haunting Arnav...

..dat ws 1 brilliant moment he closes his eyes for some calmess n to not let his pain which is visible in his eyes to b seen by others...dos moist eyes...being closed n dn dis flashbacks run agn n agn..

meri dhadkan mein hain tere saayeee...

...gun shot ...n he opens his eyes...the garland falls from 1 side of the frame...now wats dat...

anyway my post would be incomplete widout applauding Barun for his brilliant performance...

u just  man...

...(from left :nihu,geetu,rdpoo,Dits,doods n lekhu..🤣. )

for all you people :

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
Hey dits!

It was an emotional episode...left me with lump in throat...

Arnav's pain, Khushi n Anjali's bond...Arnav realizing his mistake...It was brilliant!

Arnav's voice was soft while he was searching for Kh!

Not in a mood 2 write anything more!

ur post rocked as useful!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago

Dard e Dil Dard e jigar
Dil mein jagaya aapne
Itna emotonal epi banake
sabko rulaya aapne
but why fear
when i am there
har kisiko aaj hua Dard e dil
Asr ki kadvi zubaan ne kiya khushi ko kill
ASR apne parents ke chakkar mein hua udaas
Khushi pe apne dil ki nikali bhadaas
babuji ko shyam ke rang dhang dekh
hi hua dard e dil
But babuji ki smartness dekh
shyam bhi gaya hai hil
Buaji ko to shyamwa aisa lage
jaise bhagwaan gaye ho mil
And ASr ko jab khushi k bare mein pataa chalaa
to woh bhi gaya hil
ki kaise maine usse yeh sab bole diya
kaise uska dil todh diya
but jab tak wo soch ke chala maafi maange
khushi ji chal deen bura maanke
beta itna sochoge aur phir action mein aaoge
to aise hi dekhte reh jaoge
thoda speed pakdo
aur jaldi jaldi action mein aao
thoda pyaar ki gaadi ko highway pe lao
Shyamwa udhar samjhe mujhse smart koi nahi
abbe tujhse smart banda hai yahin kahin
Anjali samjhe sab ke dil ka haal
but she is in for some major haal behaal
Buaji and Shyam ka prem hai amar
buaji ki neeyat se lagta hai darr
Puja ke time mom and dad ki yaad ASR ko aaye
woh horrible FB uska peecha na chode hai
kaisi zaalim zindagi hai aye hai
Jo bechare ka chain liye jaaye
But Barun ne to shokh adaayon ke jalwe dikhaaye
aise vaar se koi kaise bach paaye
ASR, Babuji ,Shyam Khushi ki tarah mujhe
bhi hua dard e dil
Aisi Adaa acting or looks dekh main to poori ki poori gayi hil🤣
So lighten up yrself or paalo only one Dard e dil
ki jaise hi ASR ke darshan ho to sukoon jaaye mil
But worry not aaj ke baad you will get soft soft Asr
jis ke liye khushi jee ka dil dhadkega baar baar
And if babuji meets ASR
he will know he is the right guy yaar

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
made me cry  cant   control tears
anjali,khuhsi scene was best,,and arnie feeling guilty,,i was just crying in that emotional scene...hats off to SaRun and daljeet acting..superb...and that evil,arghh..claps to bauji,for suspects on him even in his that state...again no precap.how will weekend pass.bore.i hate it.
Truly enjoyable on the emotional connectivity front...well said adits7 ( as always)...ur emoticons simply just "enhance" the experience of reading ur post...😃...btw, how did Anjali guess that KKG was missing her parents? Did she even know that KKG is an orphan or was it just a very good guess on her part?
Ditsyyy omg omg!!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB LEKHU!!🤗🤗

Awesome awesome post!!

ur emoties..omg was that YOU crying? 

The epi was brilliant.
u nailed it!
emotional bonding doesn't need dialogues and it existed everywhere today...bauji is ishhmart!!
and we were told yeh toh trailer hai,, attack toh aayega abhi..

i hope asr is near khushi and gives her the support she needs this time!

the scene of barsi was so so emotionally haunting :((

and the acting was phenomenally powerful today!!

hat's off to your post and episode, it was truly a treat to watch
I felt like crying...(no, I didn't)
Arnav was damn good...he was seriously awesome...
Not a happy weekend, they are dull without Arhi, on top of that no precap!
Lovely post with fantabulous emoticons.. Lovely topic , Adits.. You get a smile on my face...

Arnav hurts her once again... 😒 Arnav has become hurt machine for Khushi.. HE always does it.. 😵 Loved the consoling part between Anjali and Khushi.. Anjali very much aware of what Khushi must be feeling... Sometimes I wonder how Arnav and Anjali are siblings... Total opposites.. 😲 Toh kahan thi main.. Doosre track pe pahunch gayi.. 😆 Loved the hug between them and absolutely loved the fact that Arnav came to know why Khushi can relate to him missing his parents.. Arnav, kabhi toh soch liya karo.. U only concentrate on hurting her  and feeling bad about hurting her...😆😍
Babuji feeling uneasy.. 😲 And Garimaji changing party.. Ab Shyaam babua is good for her.. Aur koi hota toh bhi wahi karta.. Mera Arnav hota toh Babuji would be in hospital under the care of best doctors... There is nothing so special Shyaam did..😵 He is just using this as an opportunity to make himself a place in Babuji and Amma's hearts.. 😡 The way he is keeping away the secret of those medicines.. 😵
Focus back on Arnav and Khushi.. 😍 Arnav feeling bad(As usual😆) and going about looking for her in the whole house.. I loved how his expressions changed seeing her.. ☺️ His face light up seeing her.. 😳 He wanted to apologize, but Khushi didnt give him a chance.. Ab karo intezaar, Arnav.. 😆
Mamiji suspects Daamadji.. Thats great.. Hello Hi Bye bye.. 😆 Loved Anjali's attitude...  She telling Shyaam that she has beared it all but not this time.. Ab toh teri shaamat aa gayi hai, Shyaam.. Bachke rahiyo.. 😆
Babuji.. 😎 Im so glad about him.. Even while ill, he wants to know the truth.. Kudos.. The only sensible person from the elder Gupta's... I wish he had taken down Anjali's number.. Im sure , agar koi sachai tak pahunchega toh its definitely Shashiji... 😃
Towards the end.. That secret flashback.. Ab tak woh goli kisko lagi yeh bhi pata nahi.. And haar falling down just about when Arnav has his eyes closed... 😲 Ye kyaa hai..

And sabse bada torture is NO PRECAP... 😡
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey dits!

It was an emotional episode...left me with lump in throat...

Arnav's pain, Khushi n Anjali's bond...Arnav realizing his mistake...It was brilliant!

Arnav's voice was soft while he was searching for Kh!

Not in a mood 2 write anything more!

ur post rocked as useful!

i too had a lump in my throat watchin d epi..esp anjali n khushi scene n later d barsi pooja haavan scene...😭

yeah ASR's voice ws very soft while he searched fr her..😳

i m so w8in fr monday to c whether he mkes it to apologize...or wat happens...

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago