Gurmeet Chaudhary - The Actor - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maya_P

Sylv''thanx for bringing a smile on my face🤗' i think a friend can't do more than this'I always wanted to click on a thread dedicated to GC our MSK and smile'hope this wonderful thread stays with love without any drops of hatred

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!...i am so happy you liked it...you desserve to smile🤗
true... GC has really soulful and expressive eyes that has given a new dimension to the character of MSK... i don't know any other person who 'talks' with his eyes like GC does... 

All i want to say to Maan Singh Khurana AKA Gurmeet ...  YOU HAD ME AT "CHUP"!

You MSK complete me!

Originally posted by kunataanya

true... GC has really soulful and expressive eyes that has given a new dimension to the character of MSK... i don't know any other person who 'talks' with his eyes like GC does... 

yup i only know two people who have his eyes...gc and maan😳
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by amni375

All i want to say to Maan Singh Khurana AKA Gurmeet ...  YOU HAD ME AT "CHUP"!

You MSK complete me!

awww...i love it YOU HAD ME AT "CHUP"!👏👏👏
i love your post sargeant👍🏼. and that arrow has definately struck me and its never going to leave me. GC has made me fall in love with this character of maan with his excellent acting. he is a great actor and my ⭐️
Originally posted by shalini01

i love your post sargeant👍🏼. and that arrow has definately struck me and its never going to leave me. GC has made me fall in love with this character of maan with his excellent acting. he is a great actor and my ⭐️
yay...i'm glad you liked it...so where did the arrow hit you exactly?😉

He has truly raised my expectations of the word "actor" 👏👏⭐️ Its kinda scary that if I do find myself looking for a perfect hero in tellyworld again, I might not be able to so😲😆 That term "complete package" is very well apt for him☺️ You know the first time I saw him, I was yeh kaun much wala munda hain?🤔 Then he sort of grew on me😛Even after watching him for more than a year and half, my dil goes "dhak dhak" and why not? He is after all the "dhak dhak" May he get all the success in life🥳

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago

Even if im busy in the most important assignment, i get attracted by the posts made by our beautiful B2Bers..😳

Aww! Sylv i loved ur post! <3
Maan makes my heartbeats rise, and GC has done an exemplery job! ☺️
Now gotta get back to work
U shall make more posts Sylv! 😳
GC is mindblowing in every aspect😊