Gurmeet Chaudhary - The Actor

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

*don't look at me like that...yes it is me making this post*

it was an instant hit from the arrow when i saw maan...there was no doubt that i had been struck...and there was no going back as everyday he drowns me deeper into those eyes...those same eyes i saw later on on the actor that plays maan...i found them on GC's face...interestingly enough i had not made the connection earlier...but the best feeling of all though...is this wonderful bubbly, tingly feeling i get...when i can't tell if i'm watching maan or gc...if the arrow has not hit me yet ...it is deffinitely poking me...
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I totally agree Syl👍🏼 

Gurmeet is an actor par excellence, there is no doubt about that in my mind👏

The role "Maan Singh Khurana" was definitely tailor-made for him and I always thank "whoever" decision it was that Gurmeet should be Maan👏 

Hats off to the confidence the "chooser" had in Gurmeet, because he has definitely exceeded their expectations⭐️

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Some one is falling in love here... 😳

On a serious note.. Agree he is one of the finest actors we have in the tellyworld right now... 😊
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true!!! ⭐️ GC is the best actor who plays the role of dusht danav to the hilt!! What makes me love him is that he's nowhere close to the onscreen character that he plays.His demeanor is very calm and soothing but the best angry young man I've ever seen on telly and bolly perhaps! And I remember reading somewhere that he hardly gets angry in real life.😲 ⭐️ Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
GC as MAAN... is  my DREAM- MAaN 😍
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing !! from starting of ghsp till today means within one & half yr GC rules the industry by playing the role of Maan which become popular🤗  his acting & expressions & dialouges  nobody near to him..👏
hatts off to GC !!
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post 👏 I love GC a lot.. 
He is the best actor ... I just love him ...he can act anything so perfectly ... 😍
I love GHSP lead actors ... GC & DD❤️
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I totally agree Syl👍🏼 

Gurmeet is an actor par excellence, there is no doubt about that in my mind👏

The role "Maan Singh Khurana" was definitely tailor-made for him and I always thank "whoever" decision it was that Gurmeet should be Maan👏 

Hats off to the confidence the "chooser" had in Gurmeet, because he has definitely exceeded their expectations⭐️

tailor-made is the perfect epxression...Clap
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Some one is falling in love here... 😳

On a serious note.. Agree he is one of the finest actors we have in the tellyworld right now... 😊

already fallen for maan...did i tell you i'm geet?😉
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya-

So true!!! ⭐️ GC is the best actor who plays the role of dusht danav to the hilt!! What makes me love him is that he's nowhere close to the onscreen character that he plays.His demeanor is very calm and soothing but the best angry young man I've ever seen on telly and bolly perhaps! And I remember reading somewhere that he hardly gets angry in real life.😲 ⭐️

don't know much about gc...but those eyes he lends to maan...make me believe everything he says😳