Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys,yea balika ka drama kab tak chalega?😡and RB ko apni samdhi se zyada woh teesra gopal par itna vishwaas kyu?.he never tried to enquire abt the fact from vish?.instead of this tension,he can talk to vish and try to sort out the matter together rite?

i didn't find RJ wrong in the precap.afterall even she is becoming nani,so she is sharing her happiness with her relatives. why shud g3 have problem?,RJ is sharing this kush-khabri with her relatives rite?.g3 can share news with her relatives.
i don't think g3 will cancel the function,bas she will be roaming with her weird expressions.🤢😡

mujke darr hai agle hfte bhi kahi hum balika ki drama and jaleli ki chandalikapan dekna padega.😭

i will kill dimri,if  she won't end this balika drama soon😡.
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
Kanza04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Akshara was looking beautiful in red saree 😍
if cvs cont like dis epi...im sure yrkkh will under scannar
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

guys,yea balika ka drama kab tak chalega?😡and RB ko apni samdhi se zyada woh teesra gopal par itna vishwaas kyu?.he never tried to enquire abt the fact from vish?.instead of this tension,he can talk to vish and try to sort out the matter together rite?

i didn't find RJ wrong in the precap.afterall even she is becoming nani,so she is sharing her happiness with her relatives. why shud g3 have problem?,RJ is sharing this kush-khabri with her relatives rite?.g3 can share news with her relatives.

-- But RJ shared about Varsha Pregnancy News na...😕 to ab G3 ko Akshi ka share karne deti... what's the big deal... aur wese bhi G3 ka nature janne ke baad... RJ ko kya jarurat thi yeh baat sabko batane ki...
i don't think g3 will cancel the function,bas she will be roaming with her weird expressions.🤢 [Usi ka to daarrr hai... G3 ke expression 🤢 aur uske Expression ki vajeh se Akshi tensed... 🤢 khali fokat ka drama... Angry]

mujke darr hai agle hfte bhi kahi hum balika ki drama and jaleli ki chandalikapan dekna padega.😭

i will kill dimri,if  she won't end this balika drama soon😡.

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Balika drama tho jhel sakthe hai pur RB-G3 ke nakre nahi😡 Divi ki bhimari is very contagious, RJ ko bhi lag gayi🤣 What is the big deal, who says it first? I personally believe, jitna haq G3 ko hai utna hi RJ ko bhi hai. Ab I know & understand all the traditions about beti parayi, blah, blah...🤢 But zamana badal gaya, zamane ke saath aagey badho. Kya farak padtha hai, if RJ said it or if G3 said it?

Ab in our community we barely have a dawat to announce it. We wait till the 8th month for the god bharai. Yeh kya naya natak about announcement?😕 Inko tho bus ghumar nachne se mutlab haina, tho nacho. RB ko kanaiya banado aur nacho, gao...🤣

Rahi baath balika vidyalay ki, what is RB so upset about? He had an equal stake in this samaj seva venture; how come he didn't do his homework? He just sat there waiting for the M's to do all the work & he gets the kudos when all goes well?😡😡 Have some decency, the woman came to your house and slogged like a maid😡 Thoda tho sharam karo, bade aaye ladkewale😈

Loved Rashmi today, accha jawab diya👏 Like Munna, she believes in something & sticks to her guns when she thinks she is right👏 Rama ben has trained her well👍🏼The dori scene was botched, aur bhi khoobsurat ho saktha tha😳 No matter what the issue was, the romantic in Munna wouldn't have let this go by w/o a proper reward😉😍 Let your imagination run wild...☺️❤️
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Balika drama tho jhel sakthe hai pur RB-G3 ke nakre nahi😡 Divi ki bhimari is very contagious, RJ ko bhi lag gayi🤣 What is the big deal, who says it first? I personally believe, jitna haq G3 ko hai utna hi RJ ko bhi hai. Ab I know & understand all the traditions about beti parayi, blah, blah...🤢 But zamana badal gaya, zamane ke saath aagey badho. Kya farak padtha hai, if RJ said it or if G3 said it?

Ab in our community we barely have a dawat to announce it. We wait till the 8th month for the god bharai. Yeh kya naya natak about announcement?😕 Inko tho bus ghumar nachne se mutlab haina, tho nacho. RB ko kanaiya banado aur nacho, gao...🤣

Rahi baath balika vidyalay ki, what is RB so upset about? He had an equal stake in this samaj seva venture; how come he didn't do his homework? He just sat there waiting for the M's to do all the work & he gets the kudos when all goes well?😡😡 Have some decency, the woman came to your house and slogged like a maid😡 Thoda tho sharam karo, bade aaye ladkewale😈

Loved Rashmi today, accha jawab diya👏 Like Munna, she believes in something & sticks to her guns when she thinks she is right👏 Rama ben has trained her well👍🏼The dori scene was botched, aur bhi khoobsurat ho saktha tha😳 No matter what the issue was, the romantic in Munna wouldn't have let this go by w/o a proper reward😉😍 Let your imagination run wild...☺️❤️

Thanks  for  saying  everything i  wanted  to  say👏.
i  always  think  that Singhaniyas  are  ehsanfaramosh😡 M's kitna  bhi  kare  they  always  do  this  and  then  after that  sadela  sorry🤢. i  am  thinking  that  DJ  will  come  back  before  this  ghumar  drama  will  began. and  i  think  its  ok  if  RJ  said  this  but  as  the  time  now  she  knows  that  SS  are  upset with  them  and  didnt come for  puja  and  akshi  is  not  knowing  all this  in  this  time  she  should  atlest  ask  akshi  that  she  is  telling  about  her  preg. and  as  she  know  that  g3  also  have  puja  and  party  as  there  house. faltu  ka  drama. i  bet  it  will  last  till  next  friday and  the  ghumar will  be  after next friday🥱.  i  dont  know  i  use to love rashmi before  naksh wedding  but  now  i  cant  stand  her🤢g3  ke  layak   hai . kaise  samne  se  javab  diya. and g3  akshi  ko tane deti  hai🤢i  wish  g3  ko  rashmi  ki  jaise  bahu  milti  tho  pata  chalta. but  i  realy  dont  like  this M's  family  is  saying  sorry  and  hamesha  jhuke  rahete  hai  jaise  koi  ghunha  kiya  ho😭.i felt  bad  why  ladki  ke  ma  and  baap  hamehsa  sarjhukakar  rahete  hai  even  if  they  are  not  at  falt.i  wish  time  is  realy  change  like  you  said  but  it  not  happen  always. i  seen  it  so  many  time. my  personal  exp  is  also  not  very  good. they  fargot  everything  in  one  day  . rj  ka  kaam  in  ss and  vish  ki  help  at  the  batwara  time.this  singhaniya 😡 kiitni   gali  du🤔
Did  Singhaniya  even  did  1%  of  what  Maheshwari  did  for  them  to  nandini  or  rashmis  sasural  wale?NO  then  what  they  are  expecting  from  M's  is  not  justified  to  me. they  even  not  calling  mohit 's  family  even  ones. lets  see  if  they  are  coming  or   only  mohit  will come?
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Beautiful, what a hilarious title!😆..apt too.👏

Cvs u r also hilarious. To make elder singhanias- esp. RB- fuming and complaining is like the cat is afraid of trash😆...r they not the same bunch who had banished their juniors on the whims of principle? That time, they were not much afraid of a family name ruined- even on much more serious charge of business fraud! To drop Maheshwaris like a hot potato in time of difficulty- so much for the much bugled claims of 'principled' equality and kinship...But SS elders'- u never treat them equal, right? They are ur handy reserve staff on call. Ask them to attend when required. Be it functions, household caretaking, hotel venue requirements, or some tiding over the business emergencies-they owe u all..after all their daughter is married into the family!...give some crumbs of sweet talks and 'good relations' murmuring and the gratitude is showed..lately even that seems to be unnecessary- G3 actually feels let down by one or two odd hours of lapsed servitude by Rj! Let alone thanking her for slogging over the days! RB now joins his dear wife. Instead of sympathyzing with Maheshwaris, he is fuming and scolding them! Even choosing to listen more to rank outsider than this tasted relations? Is he suspecting their integrity?- That they would recklessly drag his 'esteemed' family name for their 'presumed' financial gain?🤢... " Samdhiji, pahelese bataana chahiye tha"...laughable, considering it was you who had forcefully joined the bandwagon- not forced into joining😡...To start acting scarce- on pretext of shielding Akshara's feeling- is exactly counter effective.😕 In true YRKKH style, they will end up cozying to each others in the end, but to hear Daddaji advising caution- when he himself is entangled in 'land deals' is pretentious- for the moment. Looks like Deoras have not been much successful in teaching them a thing or two on predicaments from a daughter's side🤔...Nikhkilji, where r u?😈😈