Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

you know what that garland fell!!😕
but yes! i think the spoilers aint right!! may be something is still hidden! something that we can see but cant understand! why arent they showing his mother's face in the flashback!!! why isnt there are flashback regarding his father! something is surely fishy!!

i am not trusting spoilers from unknown sources either. 

they showed both the parents' picture. We still don't know who the Woman in the flashback is. it may or may not be his mother. 

But yes, it is all very fishy!!

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
its very hard to believe those spoilers when they ain't even revealing the source ðŸ˜• 
And your right. This guy was different and even his shradh was going on so that means he is dead right but the garland fell. So was that an indication that his parents (particularly his Daddy) are alive. 
And you never know man. Its a hindi serial and they might even show his daddy coming in the show by doing face plastic surgery which usually in serials even changes his height, walking style, talking style, voice 
Even i dont like the idea of his dad coming. It will be like one year of only hatred.
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
or may be some1 is trying to mislead us?🤔
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Something fishy's going to happen - after the garland fell from the picture.. I think they might reveal something soon after Shyam gets exposed or during? I really dunno.. But hoping for some news from the CVs
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
story is really good. i want khushi to involve office work