Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spoilers might be wrong

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Phew,i was scared after reading the spoilers.It assured 6 months of pure hatred but in today's episode,they showed the Arnav's dad picture.

If Arnav'd dad role was to be played by Mohan Kapoor(according to the spoilers) y would the Cv's reveal a different picture on the barsi day๐Ÿ˜•.I know this is small but if CV's have planned it all out,they could use Mohan's picture๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
time will tell
this show is getting better
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They showed the garland falling off of the picture of Arnav's parents. Wonder what  that signifies.

IronyDied thumbnail
you know what that garland fell!!๐Ÿ˜•
but yes! i think the spoilers aint right!! may be something is still hidden! something that we can see but cant understand! why arent they showing his mother's face in the flashback!!! why isnt there are flashback regarding his father! something is surely fishy!!
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knw, right...
m really glad the spoilers are proving to be false...i never really believed them anyway, i mean the cv's are not stupid enough to do something that will surely bring the trp down..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Drishti- thumbnail
thinking abt it..maybe its Arnav's CHACHA and not DAD who'll enter the show...i'm pretty sure he'll want his revenge for whatever happened years ago..so maybe this is it? 
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
even i hope the spoiler isn't right...bcos i dunno wan the story to go that way at all!!!
asavari01 thumbnail
There must be something fishy between his parents, in the flash back, when they show his mother running in the hallway (during anjali's wedding time) we also hear a gun shot.  But they do not show his father.  Also Arnav is very anti-marriage, and once anjali did say that she knew he was against marriage coz of his parents.
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Im not going to trust the spoilers because to be honest, I dont like what they have in store. It seemed really far fetched, and at this point, seeing how the show is going, also very unlikely. They were probably just rumours
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

Im not going to trust the spoilers because to be honest, I dont like what they have in store. It seemed really far fetched, and at this point, seeing how the show is going, also very unlikely. They were probably just rumours

agreed