Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the pm and do continue whether before or after the epi you can make it an ff
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome prediction simran but i dn't think raghav will find out abt arjun liking sia just yet
but amazing wrk...
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

awesome prediction simran but i dn't think raghav will find out abt arjun liking sia just yet
but amazing wrk...

heyy! thanks for reading...⭐️ i think so too tht raghav will not find out about arjun and sia because yet arjun has not started feeling for sia... im just moving fast at the moment... 😆 
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetgirls1

thanks for the pm and do continue whether before or after the epi you can make it an ff

heyy thanks for reading i dont know if i have time for a FF right now as i just did this for fun but thanks good to know that u think im good enough to write FF. ❤️
mjht_one thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

heyy! thanks for reading...⭐️ i think so too tht raghav will not find out about arjun and sia because yet arjun has not started feeling for sia... im just moving fast at the moment... 😆 

thanx kehna ki koi zaroorat nahi simran...
its all cool yaar i still enjoyed reading ur prediction...nd i m pretty sure ki sia ki roommate will be that girl who got picked for drama...i knew she would get the scholorship
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

thanx kehna ki koi zaroorat nahi simran...
its all cool yaar i still enjoyed reading ur prediction...nd i m pretty sure ki sia ki roommate will be that girl who got picked for drama...i knew she would get the scholorship

yeah i think she will have many friends who are also scholarship students so good thing is she wont be alone...😃 i like that girl who got drama scholarship shes funny character i think she will be a good friend to sia but i hope arjun will be too 😳
mjht_one thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

yeah i think she will have many friends who are also scholarship students so good thing is she wont be alone...😃 i like that girl who got drama scholarship shes funny character i think she will be a good friend to sia but i hope arjun will be too 😳

so do i...i think the same
i think she will be like maybe sia bestie and arjun will defenately be there for her...did u see the promo of the title song where he is starting at sia blowing bubble gum...hw sweet😳
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
i knoww!! loved it! and my profile pic is from the title song when he is staring at her while shes chewing, i liked it alot ❤️ can u make a siggy of it? 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
@1st wowww that was to cute and coll spically the arjun and sia part 😍 how cute
wowww ijust love every single word for it 😍 and i love the most this liness
  "heyy sia... im sorry about that. this school is not used to new students at the moment and i apologise on their behalf. im really sorry sia

awww you thinked the same you thinked like arjun arjun be yehan he karta loves the way u wrot 😍 wowww you should stars a FF fro humse hai life and also you should do prediction every weekend fro mondayzz
wowww such awsome work loveing it plzzz keep it up
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur second one too!!!!
Take my advice and soon start writing FF's on HHL!!! 😉 Edited by Ritu_Cool_2197 - 12 years ago