Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Plz Get our MAANEET Back - Plz Throw Dev Nano & MP (Page 6)

uluvmg IF-Rockerz
uluvmg
uluvmg

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by uluvmg

yes hima we won't say end GHSP  & actually we don't want to end GHSP bcz of  maaneet..LOL after long time we are enjoying maaneet's chemistry..Wink so we can neglect this stupid nando & bash her in forum only..Angry

we can neglect  devini but thy are popping up every min on to our screens ... we want 2 watch maaneet / gurti ... we get to watch tht nandi going 2 office tht thought is making me feel as though snakes are crawling on my body ... hate her so much ... wish ki devini track khatam ho jaye next week & we get maaneet & only maaneet ...
devini are bahu-beta of khurana khandan so they are not going anywhere i.e.  devini  track  is endless..  now a days dev is so favourate of maaneet that they don't  throw him out & hamako devini ka atyachar  maaneet keliye zelana padega  ..Angry 

Edited by uluvmg - 23 September 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fatim30

lol why you change your title ..throw devni out was more appealing ..can we get that back please ..it send clear message to cvs how much we hate devniAngry

u want tht ... actually i did not want them to share the same title as maaneet tht's why i changed ...  tell me ... u want them in the same line as maan & geet ... i will change ...

thanx alot Big smile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

lol why you change your title ..throw devni out was more appealing ..can we get that back please ..it send clear message to cvs how much we hate devniAngry

u want tht ... actually i did not want them to share the same title as maaneet tht's why i changed ...  tell me ... u want them in the same line as maan & geet ... i will change ...

thanx alot Big smile

u r welcome dear ... no prob ...

fatim30

-serenity- Goldie
-serenity-
-serenity-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Lovely post ,agree with u we want our Maannet back ,plz throw out  devini ,lucky preeto n mamaji  from the show ,my blood boiled when i watched how nandini is working in the office now madam will give suggestions to maan , geet the major share holder of KC is cooking n bringing tiffin boxes to office,hate the cvs so much for ruining our show

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -serenity-

Lovely post ,agree with u we want our Maannet back ,plz throw out  devini ,lucky preeto n mamaji  from the show ,my blood boiled when i watched how nandini is working in the office now madam will give suggestions to maan , geet the major share holder of KC is cooking n bringing tiffin boxes to office,hate the cvs so much for ruining our show

exactly ... mine too too hard 2 digest that geet was just left out to cook & clean in the house  ... while the amritsar family take over KC & KM ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-serenity-uluvmg

-serenity- Goldie
-serenity-
-serenity-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

exactly ... mine too too hard 2 digest that geet was just left out to cook & clean in the house  ... while the amritsar family take over KC & KM ...
I really wish n pray hard that cvs dont show us that nandini solved the problem n  everyone praising her  especially maan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uluvmgdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

I really wish n pray hard that cvs dont show us that nandini solved the problem n  everyone praising her  especially maan

i wish ki they forget abt this project what they gave to nandi ... like every thing else ...
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Agree with u di.. Cant bear it anymore patience is snapping out..

dewdropred

Go to top