Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

we can neglect  devini but thy are popping up every min on to our screens ... we want 2 watch maaneet / gurti ... we get to watch tht nandi going 2 office tht thought is making me feel as though snakes are crawling on my body ... hate her so much ... wish ki devini track khatam ho jaye next week & we get maaneet & only maaneet ...

devini are bahu-beta of khurana khandan so they are not going anywhere i.e.  devini  track  is endless..  now a days dev is so favourate of maaneet that they don't  throw him out & hamako devini ka atyachar  maaneet keliye zelana padega  ..😡  Edited by uluvmg - 12 years ago
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u want tht ... actually i did not want them to share the same title as maaneet tht's why i changed ...  tell me ... u want them in the same line as maan & geet ... i will change ...

thanx alot ðŸ˜ƒ
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fatim30

thanx alot ðŸ˜ƒ

u r welcome dear ... no prob ...
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post ,agree with u we want our Maannet back ,plz throw out  devini ,lucky preeto n mamaji  from the show ,my blood boiled when i watched how nandini is working in the office now madam will give suggestions to maan , geet the major share holder of KC is cooking n bringing tiffin boxes to office,hate the cvs so much for ruining our show
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: -serenity-

Lovely post ,agree with u we want our Maannet back ,plz throw out  devini ,lucky preeto n mamaji  from the show ,my blood boiled when i watched how nandini is working in the office now madam will give suggestions to maan , geet the major share holder of KC is cooking n bringing tiffin boxes to office,hate the cvs so much for ruining our show

exactly ... mine too too hard 2 digest that geet was just left out to cook & clean in the house  ... while the amritsar family take over KC & KM ...
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

exactly ... mine too too hard 2 digest that geet was just left out to cook & clean in the house  ... while the amritsar family take over KC & KM ...

I really wish n pray hard that cvs dont show us that nandini solved the problem n  everyone praising her  especially maan
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: -serenity-

I really wish n pray hard that cvs dont show us that nandini solved the problem n  everyone praising her  especially maan

i wish ki they forget abt this project what they gave to nandi ... like every thing else ...
leverne thumbnail
Agree with u di.. Cant bear it anymore patience is snapping out..
ammu5 thumbnail
i completely agree with u yaar
dewdropred thumbnail

@ammu & reni - thanks dear ...

@reni - sach main my patience is also dying slowly slowly by seeing the injustice being dine 2 maaneet ...