India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Mami...,Karan's New Assistant...

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Guys... 2day mami did great job... I thnk mami is d best persn to assist karan.. She knw all frauds..Lata's boss said to karan, he also trust vimal and it was a trap.. Sum1 did it intentionally.. Both of u hav any enemy..? But Karan hav no idea... But mami said on d spot.. Raj is that persn bcz he is karan's enemy.. He did all.. Raj face changed.. Karan and abha all r shockd.. Karan pls appoint her to ur assistant bcz 1 devil can easily undrstnd another devil.. So she can undrstand all devils in this world.. She surly useful to u and wil give this type of points.. Wat u say guys..?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

diyarocksNishta06Gauri22GarkhelsunYMGGK_favourite-Nirvana-kinu17nycsweetie-Nags-

shunu6 Goldie
shunu6
shunu6

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

Guys... 2day mami did great job... I thnk mami is d best persn to assist karan.. She knw all frauds..Lata's boss said to karan, he also trust vimal and it was a trap.. Sum1 did it intentionally.. Both of u hav any enemy..? But Karan hav no idea... But mami said on d spot.. Raj is that persn bcz he is karan's enemy.. He did all.. Raj face changed.. Karan and abha all r shockd.. Karan pls appoint her to ur assistant bcz 1 devil can easily undrstnd another devil.. So she can undrstand all devils in this world.. She surly useful to u and wil give this type of points.. Wat u say guys..?

rechus I really enjoyed this postLOLLOLLOLClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite-Nags-rechus

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
sometimes in an unknown way you just get out as the gainer what happened to sheetal unintentionally she just utter the truth.

YMGGK_favourite-Nags-rechus

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

shine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley
well said dear shine-smiley Smiley

i agree with you that devil monster could be Karan's  new assistantshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley

this devil surely has criminal mind so its easy for her to find out  about another devil's secretbig-animated Smileybig-animated Smiley

kinu17rechusDabulls23

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

sometimes in an unknown way you just get out as the gainer what happened to sheetal unintentionally she just utter the truth.

It is human tendancy... we say sumthng unintentionally.. Sumtm it useful to others or hurt to others

YMGGK_favourite-Nags-ALUJNA21

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alujna-21

It is human tendancy... we say sumthng unintentionally.. Sumtm it useful to others or hurt to others

exactly Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouriterechus

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shunu6

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">rechus I really enjoyed this postClap</font>

thanks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite-Nags-

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Yeah, yesterday she suddenly shouted at Vimal for spoiling Lata's life. At times, i wonder if she cares for Lata or not LOL

-Jailbait-YMGGK_favouriterechus

Go to top