India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Request to veecha fans (Page 2)

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
pl boycott the show from Mon. Iccha fans are more than Taps fans, and Taps fans are not going to watch Iccha's labor pains etc. 

The dead baby is absolutely the worst possible scheme that anyone can think of. Where are they going to get a dead baby from? A road? Some orphanage? See a sick baby and sit patiently and wait for it to die? How DARE the CVs even consider showing us a dead baby - iccha's or anyone elses!! Do they even know what dead means? All of us suffered when we saw Vansh kill himself, and the site of him...but he was an adult...and this is just a BABY! 

I wish someone can contact the CVs and ask them to stop showing hurtful stuff. You want Iccha's baby to go to Taps, just show it that way, dont show all this dead and dying stuff. It hurts! :(

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

viramsumalinewkqdreamz12ShivAnyafansunrise35crisps21FunLyfeTwinkie_Starraju_sky

sali195 Newbie
sali195
sali195

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
UTTER BULLSHIT!!!!!!, i am so glad that i stopped watching this crap ages ago. Why are they showing all of this negativity only those who are idiots will continue watching this depressing soap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35raju_sky

crisps21 Senior Member
crisps21
crisps21

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree and after reading the article about it being a baby boy and then Ichha being told about the dead baby, I will also stop watching :(
It's really heart-wrenching to see the cruel thoughts of the CVs.
Even with Vansh, they could have added Tej Singh again and he could have again made Vansh an addict and or if they wanted to show Tappu as the criminal here (just to make it easier for the Bundelas to kick her out as part of the story) they could have made Tappu HELP Tej Singh... and Vansh would have overdosed himself and died in a much better scenario than the one they actually showed...
Now, with the news of a dead baby, it's showing EXACTLY the opposite of what people expect in the real world to happen... that good always wins over bad... 
Even Tappu was shown to have 'punishments' for her sins/crimes, like living in basti etc., but the MOST EVIL PERSON on the show "NANI" has NEVER been shown any punishment!
Once when it did look like she'd be punished - when Divya kicked her out - she ended up being taken to Rathore's house (which she realised was an even bigger 'thakur' or whatever than Jogi Thakur's family). Even Pushkar was shown planning that know that "ammaji" is in Rathore's house, we can easily become the parasites of THAT house and let jeeja-jeeji go to hell!!
Itna kuch karne ke baad bhi - aur aagey ki planning karte hue bhi - Nani aish-aaram ki zindagi bita rahi hai... 
TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaviramsumaliFunLyfe

newkq Senior Member
newkq
newkq

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
even i stopped watching this serial after reading about the dead baby and baby swap. i have decided to just read update everyday until the storyline changes...or quit altogether if this crap continues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyferaju_sky

anithaeaster Newbie
anithaeaster
anithaeaster

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

We have to send clear signals to the CVS that they cannot take things for granted and show all rot and rubbish...to make story interesting there are different ways...but showing a baby born dead it is a real cruel act which cannot be accepted...don't you think people will sit and watch such a cruel act being telecasted and they will enjoy...Nooo...if all they do it then they are certainly not human race at all...

A baby is born, you show a party time everyone will watch and they will feel so happy...Instead always bringing in nani and spoiling the party mood...only rathod will shut her mouth up...I want all characters to behave the same way and shut her mother up and stop her from doing any nonsense...it is high time Iccha becomes brave and starts giving back nani whenever she opens her mouth...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalinewkqFunLyferaju_sky

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I stopped watching it long back when Taps was forgiven for all her sins and brought into the B house. Even then i used to watch to once  a while.Now it has been nearly a year since I watched it. I am with you.We  should send the message to the CVs loud and clear. Enough of negativity towards the good characters. 
Nani is still solid as a rock.Taps is being loved by a husband whose love she doesnt deserve. Why else do they want to show Veecha suffering.??/ FOr how long?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalinewkqFunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree...I've stopped watching it, it is so painful to even think of...to experience a dead baby after 9 months of carrying it that too with no complications...there is a limit to showing negativity & sadism for heaven's sake, and this is beyond being a veecha fan, why can't they show a more human story. The other day I was watching another serial, na aana is des meri ladoo, looking for another time pass instead of uttaran...and they are also showing horrific things about women being put on auction... so derogatory...Angry
Do UT cvs live in 18th century, in my personal experience,  I've seen successful deliveries being done even with the most complicated pregnancy cases nowadays...and to think Veer would just accept it as fate is just unthinkable...Angry...and to top it all, Veecha baby with Tappu..Angry...the woman responsible for all the problems in their life. I just hope they are just creating some high tension drama about Vansh being re-born..Wink...and the baby coming back to life...too much to expect?, I know...Confused

Tragedy after tragedy happening in veecha life...do din ki chandni aur zindagi bhar ka dukh...when they were separate they were unhappy, when together...not spared a moment of peace...dumb story writer...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta0225crisps21mahmansmasumalinewkqShivAnyafanraju_sky

Go to top