Request to veecha fans

Posted: 12 years ago
Just stop watching this crap bakwaas show and get the TRPs down...I think there are at least 70 of us here...I know we are just a drop in the ocean but none the less one drop less...may be will make a difference and put sense into these pathetic CV's heads. 😡They cant dish us crap and expect us to lap it up😆
   I have already stopped watching it  from the day, I read the article about child swap. It will be too heart wrenching to see veer and iccha crying for the baby. Just now, they have come out of their dark days, and another calamity strikes.

Instead of this, they could have shown nani steals the baby. This dead baby thing is really too cruel and it is the most cruel punishment the CVs have given to iccha for being good and honest! 😡

as a protest I am not watching it ...and am asking all those whom I know are regular watchers of UT also to avoid watching this serial ... why is it that Ichcha though a good person never gets happiness and taps who is a selfish arrogant person and commited so many crimes gets away with everything ...
Yes i aso stopped watching this crapy serial i am agree with u people
i stopped watching this serial from monday...after i read the baby boy n  dead baby article.😡😡...
and i am really happy from the day i stopped watching😛
I've also stopped watching after reading the article. We should not support this cruelty.
Also so many of us are fighting for Ichcha and Veer but when Ichcha does something so dumb, foolish and immature like going to Tapasya and acting all lovey dovey with her and bearing her insults, hum kyun fight karen yaar? and bear all these real posts hurled back at us. When CVs dont care abt our opinions and feedback then why waste time even posting anything. Cvs are going to make Ichcha what they want her to do, they dont care abt us viewers. So stop watching and I would even say stop voicing your opinions or feedback. Na rahegi baans, na bajegi baansuri.
its almost 99.9 % sure ichaa's baby gg to reach at tappu's hands

nani succeeding in her cruel plan

this show should get award for the most negative show in the world

of tv soaps
pl boycott the show from Mon. Iccha fans are more than Taps fans, and Taps fans are not going to watch Iccha's labor pains etc. 

The dead baby is absolutely the worst possible scheme that anyone can think of. Where are they going to get a dead baby from? A road? Some orphanage? See a sick baby and sit patiently and wait for it to die? How DARE the CVs even consider showing us a dead baby - iccha's or anyone elses!! Do they even know what dead means? All of us suffered when we saw Vansh kill himself, and the site of him...but he was an adult...and this is just a BABY! 

I wish someone can contact the CVs and ask them to stop showing hurtful stuff. You want Iccha's baby to go to Taps, just show it that way, dont show all this dead and dying stuff. It hurts! :(
UTTER BULLSHIT!!!!!!, i am so glad that i stopped watching this crap ages ago. Why are they showing all of this negativity only those who are idiots will continue watching this depressing soap.