Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am with u chakku jeh and chand r wrong this time they have no right to play with alinas heart and making her bring out evil alina i hope abhay understands the situation and does not fake romance her atleast she will be saved from one side
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chakku, i agree with u. Alina is used as puppet by everyone for their own self. I have no expectation on Jeh b/c we already knew that no one is bigger in front him than his clan. But, i only wish That Abhay will not give any opportunity to Alina that would be the cause to stuff Alina's vindictive.
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">Yes Amrit, me always wanted an Abhinna track where Piya would be jealous but certainly not like this. I mean what is Alinna's fault in all this? She has fallen in love with Abhay, but will she not be shattered when she learns about the truth??😳</font>

yes certainly.. Abhay's care and concern for Alina has never been fake and it will never be..but their love track is and will always be fake.It cannot go 'underworld' way.
I hope Abhay does something to 'protect' Alina from this possible emotional breakdown..as a friend only,though.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@blue...I agree with you there, but thinking from a human being's POV, isn't it unfair for the poor soul who actually thinks like human beings? She has just explored the world, met people, just to see her world crashing before her eyes?

No she is not to be blamed

Chaksie, we're thinking from human's perspective not vampires and werewolves which is why we're feeling bad for Alina but we can't help it. All's fair in the supernatural world, I guess. When it comes to survival of clan and finishing the other, they just turn a blind eye to all this! We can't get upset over it, Chaks, that's how it works, tweeto🥺
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Poor Alina. I hope there is some way or somebody whom she finds solace in. There is nobody, not even her family, she confide in. Ek Abhay achcha dost mila tha, uss relation ka bhi gadbad ho gaya.

On the brighter side, there will be more fun in the story.😃

Ritzie the track will be undoubtedly amazing and refreshing for a change and I wanna see the upcoming track for the sake of something new😆

And i agree that Abhay should behave more like a friend than arousing those false hope of relationship in her
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_1234

I agree with u completely chakku. Infact i came here to make a topic on the very same subject. 

IT shocked me to the core when jeh gave his permission. 

Chand doesn't love Alina so he wont be thinking or caring about the heartbreak this fake drama might cause her. 

But Jeh , he is her own brother n he is using her as a pawn for revenge , thats quite shocking. 

I agree with poco di , Chand , Jeh evryone except alina n abhay think from the supernatural point of view n emotions like love & care are least imp to them. They only wanna win over each other, thats why they are always shown thinking calculatingly. 

If tomorrow ALina changes into a ruthless evil character , i might not blame her.. 

I didnot expect sympathy from Chand's side because there is no point expecting it from an outsider but Jeh disappointed me big time. He and his love for his sis is way beyond my reach
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

she has every right to fall in love, falling in love is no crime but i wish it was someone who would loved her back like she loves abhay.

IKR banu?🥺
I wish she had fallen for Kabir instead atleast kuchh toh chances hote, but the story is spicing up now😆
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: nab_012

Chakku, i agree with u. Alina is used as puppet by everyone for their own self. I have no expectation on Jeh b/c we already knew that no one is bigger in front him than his clan. But, i only wish That Abhay will not give any opportunity to Alina that would be the cause to stuff Alina's vindictive.

Thanks a lot nab.
I feel bad for Alinna because everyone has made her a puppet only and even her bro😕

I only have some expectations with Abhay now, lets see if he lives up to them now😆

@Quarkinsen...LOL I don't hate him, but am disappointed with him..

@Rashu...I hope so :)
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didnot expect sympathy from Chand's side because there is no point expecting it from an outsider but Jeh disappointed me big time. He and his love for his sis is way beyond my reach

How can we blame chand or even abhay for that matter for doing this who doesnt hold any connection with alina when Jeh his own brother is doing it?? 

Long back  i have stopped fathoming Jeh's love for his sister.  
Befikre thumbnail
@Amrit...I want Abhinna to remain BFFs forever😳 I don't want Abhay to use her at all😒

@Neetzoo...Arrghhh these human emotions suck😡

@Priya...Me too yaar, lost all expectations from Jeh
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago