Is she a TISSUE PAPER???

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Is she a TISSUE PAPER??

I am talking about Alinna. OK what makes me think that is the fact that everyone is using her like a tissue paper only From Chand to Abhay to Jeh, everyone is using her just to throw her

Chand wants Abhay to use Alinna by doing fake romance with her and later when the mission is over, dump her He is an outsider so I did not have any expectations from him regarding sympathy towards Alinna.

Abhay is compelled to (or say strictly ordered to) use Alinna for revenge and then dump her, break her heart and convert a simple plain Jane into a revenge seeking vixen.OK I might be wrong, but if tomorrow Alinna turns into one, then she is not the one to be blamed.

Jeh is using his sister and playing with her virgin heart for REVENGE😕 When I heard him saying to Alinna that she can be with Abhay and follow her heart I was actually very shocked, but happy at the same time that I was proven wrong about him, but alas! I was right. His love for his clan, his revenge and his ego is much greater than his sister. How can he just PLAY with her sister's heart like that when he knows that it will be broken for sure?🥺

And I am not talking about supernatural world or it's rules here, all I am talking about here is the condition in which Alinna will be after she learns about the games her brother, her love and the world has played with her. Will this virgin heart remain virgin after that? certainly NOT and that is the sole reason why I disapprove of such fakeness. 

P.S. No bashing of any character, even if you disapprove of his/her actions. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i so agree with you... hate this fakeness... i wont be able to appreciate Abhina also now.. and since her entry,i had been lookin fwd eagerly to have Abhina BFF track..all hopes ruined :(((
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so true chakku...this is what I did not like about this whole track...why all of them are hell bent on using alina?...Abhay already knows alina is a sweet girl and may even back out at the last minute not being able to break her heart and will clear out her misunderstanding about abhina being a couple...what I am scared most of is the real, evil alina who may emerge out of this innocent alina coz of this betrayal...uhhh poor girl, Iam feeling so sorry for her right now...she deserves a man who can love her back and abhay won't be able to do that ever so I don't know where is this track leading us?
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chakku jeh didnt tell about alinas power to her that is also a point and jeh he is selfish he does not care about his sis dono ke chakkar me alina piss rahi hai i agree with each and every word of urs
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: jz4amrit

i so agree with you... hate this fakeness... i wont be able to appreciate Abhina also now.. and since her entry,i had been lookin fwd eagerly to have Abhina BFF track..all hopes ruined :(((

Yes Amrit, me always wanted an Abhinna track where Piya would be jealous but certainly not like this. I mean what is Alinna's fault in all this? She has fallen in love with Abhay, but will she not be shattered when she learns about the truth??😳
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel bad for her😔 in the end she will be heart broken dat everyone including his own brother used her like a tissue paper 🤢
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, I so don't want to see this track. Can't the cv's have a simple friendship track between Abhay and Alina.

In my other post I had referred Alina as "Pandora box". If  she gets heartbroken and especially in a witch when their emotions are high they unleash their power.

Right now her power is dormant and is in her, if this comes out all hell will break loose.

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

so true chakku...this is what I did not like about this whole track...why all of them are hell bent on using alina?...Abhay already knows alina is a sweet girl and may even back out at the last minute not being able to break her heart and will clear out her misunderstanding about abhina being a couple...what I am scared most of is the real, evil alina who may emerge out of this innocent alina coz of this betrayal...uhhh poor girl, Iam feeling so sorry for her right now...she deserves a man who can love her back and abhay won't be able to do that ever so I don't know where is this track leading us?

@Blue...This is the main reason for worrying yaar Waise it will be interesting to see the evil sde of Alinna but the way she is being used is certainly very poor. The girl never got love and now when she is getting it, it is FAKE
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Chakku jeh didnt tell about alinas power to her that is also a point and jeh he is selfish he does not care about his sis dono ke chakkar me alina piss rahi hai i agree with each and every word of urs

Oh don't talk about his selflessness, the thing which is not there, there is no point talking about that🤢
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beb0

I feel bad for her😔 in the end she will be heart broken dat everyone including his own brother used her like a tissue paper 🤢

Yes me too feeling bad for her  And I am feeling worse thinking about the consequence