Evil Nani - Page 3

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muktha_cute

first veer and iccha should be alive right 2 know the truth of their son
avinash koh jaise pata chelega tat iccha returned 2 veer
tab toh iccha aur veer katoh khair nahi
and their is no scope of people knowing abt veecha baby as all wil think baby is dead and no proof 4 having any doubts

you mean to say cvs are going to kill veer ichchaπŸ˜†well if cvs killed veer ichcha won't their son ever know about his parents and how he was taken away from them πŸ˜†and how can you say there is no scope for people knowing about veechs's baby πŸ˜•this whole drama created for what ? and even  the article says if this will ever be known how the kid was taken away from veer ichchaπŸ˜•this is the present suspense in the show will both ichcha and Tapasya ever know about where their real kids are ?πŸ˜† and i know cvs are born losers , idiots , good for nothing , sick minded people but the thing is if they create a trouble they do solve it though with pathetic ways and too late but do solve it otherwise who will watch  their show ..πŸ˜•so one day this child mystery will be out may be next year of both mukhta and veecha's baby whether the kids want to return to their biological parents or not  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
@varun tap ..i was right you didn't understand my post at all πŸ˜† do you really think after so much cruelity of replacing an alive kid  with a dead kid cvs will leave this issue as it is ?...πŸ˜•no dear cvs won't do it ..they are losers , idiots , braindead but if they create a trouble they do solve it though with pathetic ways ...if after such brutality cvs  will let nani escape then who will watch this show ..they create  these pathetic suspenses to attach viewers with the show in this hope will truth ever  will be out and in the end they do let it come out though in a stupid way ...as a uttaran viewer you should know that  almost all secrets were out though late so this too will be out ..you wait and see they will bring some proofs ..similary Tappu too  one day will know mukhta is her daughter ...and about doubt on  Tappu you see Tappu's past record is very great πŸ˜†so i only said that if nani took veecha's baby and replaced it with a dead kid so 0.1 percent chance is that poor , innocent Tappu will get blamed for this act along with nani 😭.although i am 99.9 percent sure Tappu will be saved because cvs love her so much  ..they can't let others  put all right blames on her leave wrong πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
JD two person r understanding each other post very well and appreciating each other viewπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i think u know whoπŸ˜‰
jdfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

JD two person r understanding each other post very well and appreciating each other viewπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i think u know whoπŸ˜‰

yeah πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! i can't stop laughing.🀣🀣🀣🀣Great going jdfan.πŸ‘πŸΌNani toh haath dhoke Ichcha ke peeche padi hai.Ab ichcha ko bachane ke liye Ra.one ko aana padegaπŸ˜‰
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

@varun tap ..i was right you didn't understand my post at all πŸ˜† do you really think after so much cruelity of replacing an alive kid  with a dead kid cvs will leave this issue as it is ?...πŸ˜•no dear cvs won't do it ..they are losers , idiots , braindead but if they create a trouble they do solve it though with pathetic ways ...if after such brutality cvs  will let nani escape then who will watch this show ..they create  these pathetic suspenses to attach viewers with the show in this hope will truth ever  will be out and in the end they do let it come out though in a stupid way ...as a uttaran viewer you should know that  almost all secrets were out though late so this too will be out ..you wait and see they will bring some proofs ..similary Tappu too  one day will know mukhta is her daughter ...and about doubt on  Tappu you see Tappu's past record is very great πŸ˜†so i only said that if nani took veecha's baby and replaced it with a dead kid so 0.1 percent chance is that poor , innocent Tappu will get blamed for this act along with nani 😭.although i am 99.9 percent sure Tappu will be saved because cvs love her so much  ..they can't let others  put all right blames on her leave wrong πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Bold... You know what are you talking you thought as like tapasya should blame your as past records then she should allegedly opt one out this time also on stated that fact...I know the creative are big losers and they should try to revealing the truth and the twist and turns are coming any time in this show and may be tappu should blame on this along with nani without doing anything this time as creative love as you were say but first you pl z understand what is my intention of reply on your post... I would try [Sigh sigh sigh] to say [sigh] if this child is grows at the age of 3-4-5 along with tapasya and he is 'smaghdaar' and should he give the tittle of her mother to only tapasya ...then then then...? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I know uttaran is most unpredictable show any time anything would happen but may be fact is come on forum...is this discount or not here also...?
jdfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

@ Bold... You know what are you talking you thought as like tapasya should blame your as past records then she should allegedly opt one out this time also on stated that fact...I know the creative are big losers and they should try to revealing the truth and the twist and turns are coming any time in this show and may be tappu should blame on this along with nani without doing anything this time as creative love as you were say but first you pl z understand what is my intention of reply on your post... I would try [Sigh sigh sigh] to say [sigh] if this child is grows at the age of 3-4-5 along with tapasya and he is 'smaghdaar' and should he give the tittle of her mother to only tapasya ...then then then...? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I know uttaran is most unpredictable show any time anything would happen but may be fact is come on forum...is this discount or not here also...?

πŸ˜•why he should give title of mother to Tappu only ...mukhta should one day go to Rasya  and veecha kid be with them ...then it would be good ...after all the mother who gave birth to the kid ..took all the pains for the baby and some evil 😑 took her baby out  and replaced it with the dead kid and Tapu got it so she became his only  motherπŸ˜•that evil is none other than Tappu's nani ( as per the sources and  doubts ) ...extremely illogical approach 😑😑 what is ichcha's fault here she didn't left him in orphanage in stormy nightπŸ˜‰and muktha should go back to Rasya for Rathore's sake πŸ˜†as he loves his little princess a lot and and rest..it's not my habit to reply without reading it is  your special talent   πŸ˜³ and your deep down intention only you can understand ..now we leave this argument here don't spoil my thread πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

πŸ˜•why he should give title of mother to Tappu only ...mukhta should one day go to Rasya  and veecha kid be with them ...then it would be good ...after all the mother who gave birth to the kid ..took all the pains for the baby and some evil 😑 took her baby out  and replaced it with the dead kid and Tapu got it so she became his only  motherπŸ˜•that evil is none other than Tappu's nani ( as per the sources and  doubts ) ...extremely illogical approach 😑😑 what is ichcha's fault here she didn't left him in orphanage in stormy nightπŸ˜‰and muktha should go back to Rasya for Rathore's sake πŸ˜†as he loves his little princess a lot and and rest..it's not my habit to reply without reading it is  your special talent   πŸ˜³ and your deep down intention only you can understand ..now we leave this argument here don't spoil my thread πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

okay I cant comment here now dekhte hai aur kitne comment millte hai tumhare logical view aou post ko...πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

okay I cant comment here now dekhte hai aur kitne comment millte hai tumhare logical view aou post ko...πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

varun are you feeling sleepy need some coffee 😳

it will wake you up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
faria naani is luking so funny!! and i really liked it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†