Evil Nani - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Varun ...if today she is wrong  but i should say all her life she was wrong but her intention has always been to help Tappu πŸ˜† isn't it ?..so we cannot blame her intentions for not helping Tappu  though she is sick minded πŸ˜†and kindly mention for whom your gift  is with your post because people here have a habit of misunderstanding πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

Varun ...if today she is wrong  but i should say all her life she was wrong but her intention has always been to help Tappu πŸ˜† isn't it ?..so we cannot blame her intentions for not helping Tappu  though she is sick minded πŸ˜†and kindly mention for whom your gift with your post because people here have a habit of misunderstanding πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She never right for tappu she always misguided to her own and her son's benefit in the jogi's house...my post is for only today's episode she helped tappu but by this helping veer should at least feel like this...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

She never right for tappu she always misguided to her own and her son's benefit in the jogi's house...my post is for only today's episode she helped tappu but by this helping tappu should happy and veer should at least feel like this...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
she misguided Tappu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tappu misguided her too πŸ˜†and making veer feel for what?πŸ˜•but varun one thing is for sure let veer know the truth about his child even rathore about nani's this act then who will make feel  whom ?what ?πŸ˜†better start counting days from now on ..πŸ˜†.Rathore might not be angry at veecha because he is already thankful to the woman who saved his child but this will be bit a hard on nani and i fear poor natin will be dragged into it too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this truth will one day be exposed perhaps two years later but one day will be out  πŸ˜† and also truth about mukhta and how ichcha came to give her to Tappu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

she misguided Tappu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†tappu misguided her too πŸ˜†and making veer feel for what?πŸ˜•but varun one thing is for sure let veer know the truth about his child even rathore about nani's this act then who will make feel  what ?better start counting days from now on ..πŸ˜†.Rathore might not be angry at veecha because he is already thankful to the woman who saved his child but this will be bit a hard on nani and i fear poor natin will be dragged into in it too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this truth will one day be exposed perhaps two years later but one day will be out  πŸ˜† and also truth about mukhta and how ichcha came to giver her to Tappu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so you talking, tappu know the real identity of which son who she is accepted by nani...? I did not though tappu will know the real matter...?

so you talking, tappu know the real identity of which son who she is accepted by nani...? I did not though tappu will know the real matter...?
no dear you misunderstood me ..Tappu might not know it ...but the thing is  one day this baby drama will be out then? ...muktha  Tappu  rathore's child, and veecha 's child ..one day truth will be out how nani replaced  veecha's kid with a dead kid then?????????????πŸ˜†i fear along with Nani your Tappu won't get dragged into this matter  πŸ˜†because i have read mai's dailogue to divya here nani will one day be responsible for your family's destruction and nani's this act will lead to some terrible disaster πŸ˜†probably cvs  have this plan in mind πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

no dear you misunderstood me ..Tappu might not know it ...but the thing is  one day this baby drama will be out then? ...muktha  Tappu  rathore's child, and veecha 's child ..one day truth will be out how nani replaced the veecha's kid with a dead kid then?????????????πŸ˜†i fear along with your nani your Tappu won't get dragged πŸ˜†because i have read mai's dailogue to divya here nani will one day be responsible for your family's destruction and nani's this act will lead to some terrible disaster πŸ˜†propbably have this plan in mind πŸ˜†
ok If tappu does not know about nani's evil plan this time so she is in a very safer zone and no body will to dissolve tappu with ichcha's child whatever may come no body will broke the relation in between tappu and her son is he is veer or fakkeer...πŸ˜†  but whatever will happen in future who knows its all about you know...πŸ˜†

ok If tappu does not know about nani's evil plan this time so she is in a very safer zone and no body will to dissolve tappu with ichcha's child whatever may come no body will broke the relation in between tappu and her son is he is veer or fakkeer...πŸ˜†  but whatever will happen in future who knows its all about you know...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well her son? 😲 dear the circumstances  are  very different in both cases Tappu left muktha out πŸ˜†but veer's son is actually been robbed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well lets wait and  let truth come out  ...but again you misunderstood my post i said nani's act will be out ...her robbing veer's baby
and pray that your Tappu won't get doubted in this then relationship between mother son phew πŸ˜†but  lets wait before jumping on to conclusion and see how devil's sister Tappu can be a good mother πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well her son? 😲 dear the circumstances  are  very different in both cases Tappu left muktha out πŸ˜†but veer's son is actually been robbed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†well lets wait and  let truth come out  ...but again you misunderstood my post i said nani's act will be out ...her robbing veer's baby
and pray that your Tappu won't get doubted in this then relationship between mother son phew πŸ˜†but  lets wait before jumping on to conclusion and see how devil's sister Tappu can be a good mother πŸ˜†
yaar you herself misunderstood πŸ˜†how and why nani's act will be out?πŸ˜•...she is done, so how veer or anyone put on blame to tappu or anyone except only nani or how anyone should snatch child from her...may be tappu did not find on road...but she exactly along the child with her like ichcha...
But now I want to go for sleep...πŸ˜†πŸ₯± πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by muktha_cute

first veer and iccha should be alive right 2 know the truth of their son
avinash koh jaise pata chelega tat iccha returned 2 veer
tab toh iccha aur veer katoh khair nahi
and their is no scope of people knowing abt veecha baby as all wil think baby is dead and no proof 4 having any doubts
yeah that is a point where anyone should find the proof...πŸ˜ƒ exactly every one know the child is not alive at the time of come on birth...😊

Evil Nani to Destruction πŸ˜‰

Photo Effect Result

superb i like it