Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hope alina and abhay can make eachotheer understand and find out the real intension of chaand and jeh

love u all, love abhiya- proud to be a pkyek & abhiya fan

my blog http://apocalypso-space4all.blogspot.com/

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love how Piya just glows , shies and smiles in Abhay's love looking like a power plant and i don't want her tubelights to be switched off and that light shouldn't go. She is so happy these days, man and she has gone back to her sweet soft self. Abhay is her light , her soul , her life.

Pinkzu..the above sentences..made me cry again😭..& this is the main reasonyesterday I created a nautanki of taking a self proclaimed haituss..only to come back tonight again with my ballbbering mad posts (due to soem sweetest of sweetest love filled messages & ABHIYA & ALL OF YOU..ofcourse..) but you seemed very oblivious of that & I think you did the right thing..&I have given you a dose of my hyper emotions manytimes..so you must have remained calm hai na..🤣But love you.🤗.& Gosh what a post hun👏.⭐️.but I so so  agree with that part which I have highlighted here..awww😍
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Future contenders for Cat Fight.

1 side pe Pia Abhay ki soul mate jise Abhay ke love confession ke baad kissi facial ki zarurat nahin. Evertime glow karti hain.

Dusri taraf Alina jiske Dil ke saath Abhay dad ki coaching training ke saath football khelne wala hain.

Lets see who wins.

Love U TC.🤗
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying , everyone. Yeah, Hemoo. I knew that you'd come back. You and us cannot be separated. 🤣❤️
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pinky di!very nice post always!thanks 4 post.
agree with each word,aapki post ne sab kuch bata diya.waitning 4 nxt nxt post & good going pkyek .thank u di.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post like always. everyone is after abhay todo BBB.  bechara.  piya will show her evil side  if abhay goes close to another girl. 😊
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
comment updated on pg 1...plzz check 😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you for replying , everyone. Yeah, Hemoo. I knew that you'd come back. You and us cannot be separated. 🤣❤️

Thoda pamper toh karti yaar..what is this..Waise yeh hasne waali baat nahin hai hun..😈..par hass hass ke marjaanewali baat hai na..🤣Gosh next time i really say I am going.nobody will bother I can bet on that...*& that is good..😛😉awww..just kidding..next time.will never come..🤗