Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

edited------------------------------
Pinky...lovely Post...👏
haan yaar sab bechare abhay ke pyaar mein he kyun paade hain😆
Kisko kisko manage karega abhay🤣 abhi toh sirf pia and alina hain...asli picture toh metz dikhayegi😆
Alina ka make-over i am so waiting 4 it...😳 surely monday ko alina ka ek aur roop dekhne ka mazaa aayega😎
Abhay-pia scene...was full of dhamaal...
None beats abhay yaar...he has every solution 2 question😆 and pia woh toh dhamki paad uttar aayi...🤣 i m eagerly waiting 2 c ek aur chehra of pia,...may be grey wala😆and d name AA was just like namak in pia ka talks🤣
really loved d abhaya scene...it was cute😍
and precap i really hope dat d vampire kills panchi-arnab...🤣

Thank you , Anu. Embarrassed...Ab agar sab ladkiyon ko Abhay hi dikhta hai to woh bechara kya kare yaar.😆...Isi bahaane Alina ki beauty dekhne ko milegi.😉...Joote to Abhay ko Piya se padne hi hain, tab tak maje le lo.ROFL
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

So true the Piya we all know is back. This is a test which will have little set backs, but I am sure this time they will not falter.

The glow on her face, so good to watch. I also don't want this glow turn into darkness. 

Abhay has to take every step with thinking. One wrong move and everything will go down the drain. I am happy to see Piya wants to keep the trust and faith in Abhay. I don't want her to lose it ever.

Am hoping the same , Sunny. That AbhIya will make no more mistakes and definitely no MUs. Lets see. Trust is everything in AbhIya's relationship right now and hopefully, it will remain unshaken. 😃
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Comment edited on page 1...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Am hoping the same , Sunny. That AbhIya will make no more mistakes and definitely no MUs. Lets see. Trust is everything in AbhIya's relationship right now and hopefully, it will remain unshaken. 😃

Me too. About Alina I have referred to her as a Pandora box. I hope that box remains closed. If it opens then all hell will break lose.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Awww such a cute post Pinkz🤗

I am loving Abhiya these days a lot. Their mischievous talks and those cute sarcastic comments are such a  delight to watch.

And nowadays Abhay kuchh zyada hi smile karne lag gaya hai, kya baat hai?🤣

I loved the way Piya grabbed ABhay's collar and threatened him, Abhay ko Metz ki yaad aa gayi hogi by God🤣

Thank you. AbhIya are an adorable couple these days.😳...Ye jo Abhay itne daant dikha raha hai na, uski waat lagne waali hai bahot jaldi.😆...Piya jab do thappad maaregi, to Abhay phir chillaayega - MAITHLI! 😡😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

awesome post pocodi👏
She kicks the fun aside and grabbing Abhay's collar she warns him that eyeing another woman could mean Terminator on HD for him.

this part cracked me up for sure, i have no doubt that piya can be like this🤣

abhiya moment was cherish worthy, piya is really happy and the only person who can make her this happy is abhay and abhay only.

i don't alina to be negative at all or like her sick family. i hope she understands and leaves abhiya alone after she finds out the truth.
things might be bad for abhiya but i am sure abhiya will come out of it, they always do and always will.

Thank you, Bani.😳...Alina can turn either way , so we gotta wait and watch.AbhIya are so beautiful right now. 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish18

Its good that this time around there is no misunderstanding between them as of now and Abhay actually was open with Piya... that was new!! No hide and seek atleast in this case.😊 The last scene was super cute and had so many emotions.. love, jealousy, fear, trust. Its beautiful to see how both of them are glowing in each others love. And this time around even Abhay.❤️

Oh and I am happy that finally Misha knows that Alina does not love Kabir...she can now stop her cupid games. It was no more funny and sweet but irritating. Please girl first know what your friend wants and then try this.

BTW nice post as always 🤗

Thank you. 😳...I hope Piya got Abhay's message when he said 'Dad's instructions' regarding Alina to Piya.AbhIya glow with and in each-other and that is why we love their love. Misha should mind her own business and i think she will, now. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Dear Pocu, I'm glowing too in the glow of Abhiya love ...I hope nothing switches off that glow on her ... 

I'm scared what will be the "asli roop " of Alina ... the power packed she-wolf when she discovers Abhay has been two timing her  ??? ...

Thank you.😳...AbhIya can only pray that Alina doesn't fry them alive, to be honest. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i have a feeling alina will reveal har bhayank avatar when she finds out abhay is actually playing a game
and thats a total mystery , at this point i cannot guess at which way alina goes
she can be manipulated a lot by jeh after she suffers a heartbreak
and alina is tricky for abhay also
he will feel guilty too for doing this to alina
and moreover alina who right now is being considered the weakest of all supernaturals
will eventually prove them wrong
tackling jeh is easy but tackling alina wont , letsee see kyaa hota hain
i am excited😃

Thank you.😳...Alina is a loose cannon and yeah, we have to see which way she goes. They all are foolish to think that Alina is weak. Ye ladki ek dinn in sabka band, baaja, baraat nikaal degi. Just wait and watch, dude. Count me in the excitement. 😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Abhay is her light , her soul , her life.

^^Isn't this ironical? Since the beginning of the show, we've said that Pia is Abhay's promise of light, she is the soul of this walking dead creature, she will breathe life back into his dead heart. I'm not saying she is none of the above but I guess what no on ever anticipated was the it's the other way round as well. When these two met, it wasn't just Abhay who was leading a lonely and dark existence. Pia was just as lonely without anyone to turn back to and when these two soulmates carrying their lonely souls met, they didn't need to think twice to sense their eternal connection which binds them across sands of time as they complete each other and and doesn't even break with supernatural power.

Coming to your topic, you say it right, none of them is thinking on the lines of how bad this can get, it ain't no child-game being played. This clan war and using different people, whether human, vampire or werewolf, as pawns in the game will only lead to pain, betrayal and heartbreak for all, not to mention, it might be fatal for a large number of relationships which can be ruined permanently.
BTW, who's tubelight are you talking about? Pia's or Alina's? Pia has definitely been glowing ever since her memory is back and why shouldn't she? Her life is complete again and no matter what wrong is happening around, as long as she has Abhay, she can cope with everything and without him, all right seems wrong as well. Seeing her in her happy and bubbly world, one doesn't wish to see her any other way even for a little while specially after knowing what all she's been through to see this day but I think the person who'll actually lose her light and go into darkness is Alina. I mean, come on, man! Chand, Abhay, Jeh, they're all using her just so that they 'win' against the other? And while they're rejoicing their victory, what happens to the person at the cost of which it is earned? It may be the vampires who'll win, it may be the werewolves but it is Alina who'll lose. She'll lose her innocence, her virginity, her purity and turn into a total kaali maa pledging revenge on all those responsible for her state. This is, of course, going by what we perceive Alina to be. If she is more than what meets our eyes, then of course, as rightly said by you, no one can predict what might happen (:

Thank you, I am talking about Piya's tubelights 'coz her face is glowing a lot these days - she is smiling , grinning and blushing. Beautiful. Abhay is her light and she is his, No doubt.

Yeah, its Alina who will go into the dark and from there , she will cast shadows on everyone. Alina can be and can do anything. Fingers crossed.