AbhIya:Don't switch off her tubelights.

Posted: 12 years ago

Alina tells Misha and Piya that she loves Abhay. Piya taunts Abhay about him and Alina. Abhay grins, smirks and says Abhay and Alina sound perfect together and attaches 'Dad's instructions' with it. Jeh accepts Abhay and Alina so that he can Abhay Mughlai Taang on his dinner plate.

Analysis? Saari duniya Piya ke pyaar ki lagaane mein lagi hui hai. Including Abhay who has AK CHAAND 47 on his head. The only thing that is stopping Piya's alarm bells from ringing and giving 5-6 naari-shakti thappads to Abhay is her FAITH in love and in the reality that Abhay is her soulmate and loves her and only her. She doesn't even question Abhay when he tells Piya that he is with Alina because of his father's instructions. No argument, no fight and maybe no realization that how serious and messy it can get. Just an innocent jibe that is it Abhay and Alina?

All good fun and funny banter until Abhay says that him and Alina sound perfect together and that nobody would have heard of such a couple. Her naughty face goes a wee bit dark because when the same humour that she was mouthing comes from Abhay's mouth , it unleashes jealousy, temper and insecurity in her. She kicks the fun aside and grabbing Abhay's collar she warns him that eyeing another woman could mean Terminator on HD for him. Of course, Abhay cools her off with a warn hand holding and poetic proclamations and declarations of love. Piya glows, glows and glows. That is her . The real Piya. Shining in her soulmate's love. His words and his touch are enough to keep her calm and carefree.

But as they say, when things appear too good to be true, maybe THEY ARE. AbhIya , glowing in their fairytale period round 2 are not realizing what tests they are headed for. They are not reaizing how Chaand, Jeh and in a way, now, Alina are tightening their claws around them. They both may think that they can fool the whole world and hide their precious love but even fools have their moments of brilliance. You may enter a game - Piya playing with Jeh and her family , Abhay playing with Alina and his own family - but you never know how one move can turn the whole game upside down.

Alina is the next acid test for AbhIya and Abhay or Chaand or even Piya cannot decide or know what course Alina will take in the future. Watch out, AbhIya.

I love how Piya just glows , shies and smiles in Abhay's love looking like a power plant and i don't want her tubelights to be switched off and that light shouldn't go. She is so happy these days, man and she has gone back to her sweet soft self. Abhay is her light , her soul , her life.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—
I am expecting A real CAT fight between Alina and Pia over ABHAY and it has the potential to turn really UGLY because like U said ALINA is a POWER surging with untapped unlimited electricity running through her even she has no idea how POWERFUL she truly is.

I loved the speed ALINA is going at she has surpassed all the females and U know what she has become fearless in some ways. LOVE has the power to do just this. We got to see her tell her brother how much she loves ABHAY and then the looks of pride when she is given the go ahead. Abhay will be a dead man walking with Alina's wrath taking over.

But for now I am just living in CLOUD ABHIYA with Abhay and Pia and enjoying the innocent LOVE/PLAYFULNESS/GLOW the couple are in. I love how Pia has full faith in her LOVE and in ABHAY. No Questions asked nor any tantrums at having Abhay linked with another woman such is the strength of ABHIYA LOVE. They light each others life because they fit each other perfectly in everyway possible. They complete each other. Abhay has taken away Pia's loneliness since day 1 claiming her heart and keeping it locked away in his dead heart while Pia gives ABHAY the same if not more in return making the Monster in him disappear and only seeing him as her ANGEL

Chand/Jeh/Alina/Vampire clans are waiting to tie the noose around ABHAY as it is so we might as well enjoy what little ABHIYA floorshow we get because ABHIYA's love never runs smoothly.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

Alina whn she realise the truth...Baap re...Laga degi Abhay ki...N Piya if she feels anythng negative...Woh to Abhay ko ulta latka degi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay ...is baar bura phasa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...First it was Metz...Thn ABHI to Piya n aLina...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
edited------------------------------
Pinky...lovely Post...πŸ‘
haan yaar sab bechare abhay ke pyaar mein he kyun paade hainπŸ˜†
Kisko kisko manage karega abhay🀣 abhi toh sirf pia and alina hain...asli picture toh metz dikhayegiπŸ˜†
Alina ka make-over i am so waiting 4 it...😳 surely monday ko alina ka ek aur roop dekhne ka mazaa aayega😎
Abhay-pia scene...was full of dhamaal...
None beats abhay yaar...he has every solution 2 questionπŸ˜† and pia woh toh dhamki paad uttar aayi...🀣 i m eagerly waiting 2 c ek aur chehra of pia,...may be grey walaπŸ˜†and d name AA was just like namak in pia ka talks🀣
really loved d abhaya scene...it was cute😍
and precap i really hope dat d vampire kills panchi-arnab...🀣
Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
----Edited------- 

Cute post.πŸ€—

I so so loved abhiya today. πŸ˜³ Especially i didn't expect Abhay to tell about his dad's instructions to piya. That was a shock. Also when alina tells about abhay to dobrial sisters , piya was not feeling so in-secured or scared. She was more worried about how abhay will make alina see the truth. That was sweet too. πŸ˜ƒ 

I loved how piya grabbed his collar n threatened him when he playfully says abhay alina make a perfect pair. πŸ˜† Loved AbhIya's smiles , their glows when he tells her his true feelings for her. 

Why i dunno i feel piya n abhay will be in this together. This is a test of their trust they have for each other n i feel they will come out with flying colours. πŸ˜³

Alina , poor soul she is being used by everyone . I wont be surprised or blame her if she turns grey in future. 

Edited by priya_1234 - 12 years ago
So true the Piya we all know is back. This is a test which will have little set backs, but I am sure this time they will not falter.

The glow on her face, so good to watch. I also don't want this glow turn into darkness. 

Abhay has to take every step with thinking. One wrong move and everything will go down the drain. I am happy to see Piya wants to keep the trust and faith in Abhay. I don't want her to lose it ever.

Awww such a cute post PinkzπŸ€—

I am loving Abhiya these days a lot. Their mischievous talks and those cute sarcastic comments are such a  delight to watch.

And nowadays Abhay kuchh zyada hi smile karne lag gaya hai, kya baat hai?🀣

I loved the way Piya grabbed ABhay's collar and threatened him, Abhay ko Metz ki yaad aa gayi hogi by God🀣
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
-------------edited-----------

beautiful post poco πŸ‘

after a long time pia is so happy and the only reason behind is abhay...she has got abhay back in her life. pia has a soft innocent and pure heart and  nowadays she is glowing in love. 
it will b sad if she looses her calm composed self. me too donot want pia to loose her happiness. hope abhay manages everything in time so that no heart breaks and misunderstandings take place in future. 

p.s. thank u for this beautiful post.

t.c. πŸ˜³
Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
awesome post pocodiπŸ‘
She kicks the fun aside and grabbing Abhay's collar she warns him that eyeing another woman could mean Terminator on HD for him.

this part cracked me up for sure, i have no doubt that piya can be like this🀣

abhiya moment was cherish worthy, piya is really happy and the only person who can make her this happy is abhay and abhay only.

i don't alina to be negative at all or like her sick family. i hope she understands and leaves abhiya alone after she finds out the truth.
things might be bad for abhiya but i am sure abhiya will come out of it, they always do and always will.

Its good that this time around there is no misunderstanding between them as of now and Abhay actually was open with Piya... that was new!! No hide and seek atleast in this case.😊 The last scene was super cute and had so many emotions.. love, jealousy, fear, trust. Its beautiful to see how both of them are glowing in each others love. And this time around even Abhay.❀️

Oh and I am happy that finally Misha knows that Alina does not love Kabir...she can now stop her cupid games. It was no more funny and sweet but irritating. Please girl first know what your friend wants and then try this.

BTW nice post as always πŸ€—