Rads reincarnate as a man!!!!!

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok the new article seems to be really confusing for me as how can this happen?  i mean if rads reincarnate, everybody including dev will become old????? I cant imagine Dev 43 years old?????

I know i m talking nonsense but i didnt understand a single bit of the article...but can u  explain me how can she reincarnate as lord krisna???  I mean she is female and krishna is male???,,,,,,,,Is there any explanation of this in hinduism as i have seen some girls performing as krish na...in dance shows...i m sorry if i hurt any religious sentiment but i want to know wat the article means...

any leaps or instant reincarnation of rads after death?

Will Rubina play krishna?????...plz answer me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The article seems much confusing some clearity needed but i think they have messed up the article how can radhika reincarnates as Lord Krishna some sources should confirm the mistake this is impossible in any way😕
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

ok the new article seems to be really confusing for me as how can this happen? i mean if rads reincarnate, everybody including dev will become old????? I cant imagine Dev 43 years old?????

I know i m talking nonsense but i didnt understand a single bit of the article...but can u explain me how can she reincarnate as lord krisna??? I mean she is female and krishna is male???,,,,,,,,Is there any explanation of this in hinduism as i have seen some girls performing as krish na...in dance shows...i m sorry if i hurt any religious sentiment but i want to know wat the article means...

any leaps or instant reincarnation of rads after death?

Will Rubina play krishna?????...plz answer me

🤣 The article is justWe are still trying to decode it!
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u guys ... I'm like 🤪 😕
meghna2 thumbnail
🤣🤣 yes as a man? why not ? its going to be funny😆😆 for a change😆 Edited by meghna2 - 12 years ago
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rather than kill radika why not just throw Barka off a cliff
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh really I don't want to see nothing like this ,to kill a main character which is one of the most important in show is something without words, I watch till now every episode of the serial but i can't believe this future track 😭 I don't think that i watch more of it really , something stupid I don't like sure I Ieave it😭
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rads is one reason why everyone likes cb...i guess they should end it or show something sensible,not just showing unnecesary things.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
well are PH gone overboard with their Maryada TRPs making Radhika a male and that too Sri Krishna and then who will be Radha???????????  My whole head has become topsy turvy God save me I have to go to work tomorrow and I am no Radhika I need my beauty sleep to be able to work tomorrow
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

well are PH gone overboard with their Maryada TRPs making Radhika a male and that too Sri Krishna and then who will be Radha???????????  My whole head has become topsy turvy God save me I have to go to work tomorrow and I am no Radhika I need my beauty sleep to be able to work tomorrow

Chalhov this article is not from Zee official site , so is not whole truth ...