Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A bond to be cherished (Page 2)

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Shashi Gupta ' Khushi Gupta

Some say blood is thicker than water. But in reality, love is thicker than anything else. This father-daughter duo share the most beautiful and sacred relationship. Their relationship is based on affection and mutual respect. Despite being adopted Khushi has never felt lack of love or warmth from this man. Shashi on the other hand has never differentiated between his own flesh and blood Payal and Khushi. Even in ill-health, Shashi is determined on carrying out his fatherly duties and protect his daughter from all evil.

Khushi Gupta ' Anjali Jha

Friendship is a relationship purely based on love, trust and respect. Anjali and Khushi started as acquaintances and their bond is slowly developing into a beautiful friendship. These two admire each other for their values and their strength. They have had cute little chats filled with their innocent smile and laughter but today they cried over their common grief. They shared their pain and poured their heart out to each other. A smile tied them together but today the tears strengthened their bond.

We respect these sacred bonds

Leave your thoughts'..

Awesome post!!!!
From the beginning I loved this father-daughter duo, their relation is so pure. Its hard to find a man like Shashi in this world and Kushi is one lucky girl.

While watching tonight's scene I felt that a friendship turning into sisterly bond. Anjali took care of Kushi just the way she does with Arnav.

Thank you for the post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhe1085

Originally posted by incandescent

Shashi Gupta ' Khushi Gupta

Some say blood is thicker than water. But in reality, love is thicker than anything else. This father-daughter duo share the most beautiful and sacred relationship. Their relationship is based on affection and mutual respect. Despite being adopted Khushi has never felt lack of love or warmth from this man. Shashi on the other hand has never differentiated between his own flesh and blood Payal and Khushi. Even in ill-health, Shashi is determined on carrying out his fatherly duties and protect his daughter from all evil.

Khushi Gupta ' Anjali Jha

Friendship is a relationship purely based on love, trust and respect. Anjali and Khushi started as acquaintances and their bond is slowly developing into a beautiful friendship. These two admire each other for their values and their strength. They have had cute little chats filled with their innocent smile and laughter but today they cried over their common grief. They shared their pain and poured their heart out to each other. A smile tied them together but today the tears strengthened their bond.

We respect these sacred bonds

Leave your thoughts'..

Awesome post!!!!
From the beginning I loved this father-daughter duo, their relation is so pure. Its hard to find a man like Shashi in this world and Kushi is one lucky girl.

While watching tonight's scene I felt that a friendship turning into sisterly bond. Anjali took care of Kushi just the way she does with Arnav.

Thank you for the post

Thank you. We haven't seen much of Shashi Gupta but i also liked the character from the beginning. And Mr. Batra is doing a fab job!! Clap

Thanks for mentioning the sisterly bond. I forgot to mention it. Smile

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
so true..it was so senti..so toucing...the anjali and khushi relation,it indicate this as weel that as they r in same pain of past they will be in same again by that crap.who betray both of them...and that father daughter relation is too good.as he is not his real dad,ill condition but still love her and tryin to fulfill father's duties.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Truly said.
Both of pairs have a wonderful and meaningful bonding and all of them have done an amazing job. I really loved Anjali-Khushi & Shashiji-Khushi's scenes. It was emotional yet superb!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index