Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

πŸ˜† that rumor is hilarious...i dunno why anyone would ever believe that he would enter a now dying show (ive never watched the show before but i mean to say its ending now)...plus after mjht, he's lead role material...after months of not working, he's definitely not going to settle for anything less than a lead role...yaar yeh news waale kuch exciting se rumors kyun nahin de te which is somewhat believable and exciting?

rani i loved that nupur-shilpa aunty scene...she's seriously the coolest mom whose so secure about her son's qualities that she joined forces with nupur to pull his leg and embarrass him...like the salon scene

oh and i LOVED the scene of august 2009 when detective sharma is planning out how to trap rv...the trio's scenes at the sharma house were adorable beyond words...whether its nupur falling in love with mayank all over again, shilpa aunty's coded teasing, or mayank's embarrassment/ frustration with nupur being too lovey-dovey around shilpa aunty...if only we got to see more of the trio...that would be on the top of the list of demands of things to add...unfortunately vaishnavi ji wasnt available to shoot for season 2 πŸ˜”

but ye toh so called rumour suni bhi nahi hai πŸ˜†

oh i dnt remember dat scene...vaishnavi ji ka role pehle hi cut dwn kar diya tha..
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Annie-

🀣 @ the dialogue
🀣 And Alekh replied "zarur koi badnaseeb hoga." 🀣
UHH Golden days. 

omgg u knw wht main apne dimag pe zor de rahi thi ki wht was his reply ..all i cud remember is something rapchik he said 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

omgg NAINA.. BANG ON TRUE.. n acc to me mayank ws out of char onli ONCE.. during tht baby track when "ria"(perneet) came..d way he doubted himself SHOCKED ME LIKE ANYTHING.. baaki sab time par his behaviour ws JUSTIFIABLE FOR ME.. n bathtub scene??omg kya yaad dilaaya naina.. "LA LA LA".. N tht ws one scene jahan door door tak i din c ny mayank sharma..it ws ARJUN BIJLANI ONLY on n off screen tht time.. 🀣 🀣 n thts also one of my fav scenes in mjht.. :)

thts y i enjoyed the shw in bits n parts aftr the first 6 months, it happns i guess..anyways as long as i had fun it was nice 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rani you have to watch this scene...here you go:

-skylark- thumbnail

i agree it wasnt out of character...intoxication allowed the cool and less guarded side of him come out that he always suppressed behind his serious-sadu image...you can see that from his scenes with his mom...one of the few times he got out of character was the bathtub scene...now that was COMPLETELY arjun πŸ˜†...but i thought any changes that happened in mayank that made him less serious were part of character development...people's personalities change...i dont understand why some people complained about him being more of an extrovert and said "hes not the same guy anymore"...i dont think there was anyway nupur's company could not have changed mayank...and whatever changed in him changed for the better...but the essence of his character was retained from start to finish

see alot of changes happnened as per the look , characterisation...may b  the sadu mayank was put in weird situations...

about being out of character well, i only said dat bhaang thing pointing towards the cvs...alot of things i found borin, or inappropriate or may be jus i dint like..m sayin of shw as a whole...as far as arjun's part is concerned i watched it all, frm epi 1 till the last...
Edited by -skylark- - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
yes i will have to ..dinner kal will commnt ..gud nite😊

Originally posted by: -skylark-

omgg u knw wht main apne dimag pe zor de rahi thi ki wht was his reply ..all i cud remember is something rapchik he said 🀣

🀣 He said this when they were about to practice dance I guess.. πŸ€” 🀣
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gud rumour and fast clarification... !!! Thnx to FB Fan Page Admin.. πŸ˜†

btw, Mayank was rocking on Holi scenes and is cute to see Talli Mayu.. πŸ˜ƒ 

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh heres a continuation of tht scene...the begining part has the trio...i loved the way shilpa aunty said "mayu hain na tumhare saath" πŸ˜†

ya i get your point rani...wasnt a fan of the baby track though i thought it had some hilarious scenes within it...and the kiss track if that is even a track...other than that, ive like mjht...if not as a whole then mainly mayur...but i like the gang scenes as well...i couldnt really stand sajan (no offence πŸ€”) so i skipped their parts...but the thing i liked about mjht is that even though some tracks were not good, they had some really nice moments

but rani im really interested in knowing which tracks you liked the most...youre almost like one of those strict critics whose opinion i value haha

and hey annie!
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago

oh heres a continuation of tht scene...the begining part has the trio...i loved the way shilpa aunty said "mayu hain na tumhare saath" πŸ˜†

ya i get your point rani...wasnt a fan of the baby track though i thought it had some hilarious scenes within it...and the kiss track if that is even a track...other than that, ive like mjht...if not as a whole then mainly mayur...but i like the gang scenes as well...i couldnt really stand sajan (no offence πŸ€”) so i skipped their parts...but the thing i liked about mjht is that even though some tracks were not good, they had some really nice moments

but rani im really interested in knowing which tracks you liked the most...youre almost like one of those strict critics whose opinion i value haha

and hey annie!

@Bold.
I used to skip there scenes too. 🀣
Well, hows u naina?