Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
preeti...omgg... wht quick action yaara...nw mods r scannin each comment...my two comments vich u saw back u may nt see nw..coz my both comments r awaitin moderation...😆 hope mods will approve... hope they wnt nibhao dushmani jst bcoz i raised this issue...🤣

edit...

seems onli my comments r under moderation...waah bhalaai ka koi zamaana hi nahi raha...😆

preeti can u try post comment nw?😆
Edited by nikki028 - 12 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

preeti u also post requestin mods to moderate...n also all others here whoevr i gonna comment in AB's blog for latest update...do make a point to ask abt moderation,ok???

Sure Nikki...I was about to post my comment...I was so upset to read that comment that I decided otherwise...ab shayad kal post karoongi...as such I am very tired today and a hectic day awaits tomorrow...

Coming to Arjun's post...he is such a sweet and caring person...a true artist...
well-wisher thumbnail
Nikki...all your posts have vanished including your chotu ramayan...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Nikki...all your posts have vanished including your chotu ramayan...

i knwww...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... such a cheap thing from mods... y on earth onli my comments r deleted?🤔😆... jst bcoz i ask those sick ppl to do their duty... waah kis haath mein AB ka blog... badiii manmaani chal rahi hai... vry unprofessionalism frm them...
i will w8 for one day...if still my comments din appear na... I KNW WHT I HAVE TO DO...😎😎😎😎😎😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Nikki...I posted this just to see if it gets posted and it got posted..
Nikki..please post your comment again...without mentioning the moderation part or any thing related to that post...please nikki...

"Hi Arjun,

Thanks for the update!
You are such a caring person...too adorable and a true artist..a complete sweet-heart. :)

Take care and please come back soon in a role and in a project that can do full justice to your immense talent..All the very very best..!!

I will be back with a lamba sa post... :)

With lots and lots of best wishes
Preeti"

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wht was posted on his blog,, and who did it????
well-wisher thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

i knwww...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... such a cheap thing from mods... y on earth onli my comments r deleted?🤔😆... jst bcoz i ask those sick ppl to do their duty... waah kis haath mein AB ka blog... badiii manmaani chal rahi hai... vry unprofessionalism frm them...
i will w8 for one day...if still my comments din appear na... I KNW WHT I HAVE TO DO...😎😎😎😎😎😆

Nikki...it has happened to me once quite some time back...I reacted to certain comments...those comments were deleted and along with that comment of mine was also deleted...I think it was done so that there is no clue  that something unhealthy happened..its ok

Nikki...post ur pyari pyari ramayan...it will be posted...I am waiting..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
really preeti??is tht so?? bt still i wnt repost.. meri koi galti nahi hai toh y shud i remodify my comment?? dekhti hun..nywz thnx for lettin me knw abt this thing yaara..nw my gusse ki aag almost mit gayi.. 🤣 i ws really shockd when they vanishd my comments too..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
waise my mood ws already made good by Ram-Priya.. :) gosh i am soo soo thankful to ekta for givin this awesome couple.. such a unique rocking couple.. soo soo loved 1st part of BALH epi 2nite..ok break ovr..me goin to c rest of balh epi.. bye
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
all BALH lovers out here DONT MISS out 1st n 2nd half of BALH 2nite..bt can vry well ignore part aftr last break.. unwantd ppl(ram's family) the usmein.. 🤣