Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
haha we all r waiting nikki

ps-veena mallik turns veggie :O
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikki028

me too saw mjht 2day.. this rose day spl epis r one among my huge fav list of mjht scenes/epis.. i ws thru-out smiling lik nythin watchin my MN n SAYANK.. n most importantly.. u all knw na who??? 🤣 oh god.. ab toh reham kar n make some situations ki AB wapas aa jaaye yeh saale khatam hone se pehle in a show in STAR PLUS ya fir SONY!! this intezaaar is killing..atleast rumours toh aa jaate tht hes been approachd for star plus ya sony show..vo bhi nahi aate.. uff

@ bold... i knw 🤣🤣

even me saw mjht  today...😊 it was one of my fav episodes 👏👏

@ blue...: kab tak ye log intezaar karwayenge by god 🤔 🤣🤣🤣 ab to umeed baaki hai 😭 🤔
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -skylark-

haha we all r waiting nikki

ps-veena mallik turns veggie :O

rani 🤔

kiski news sunayeee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Veena malik... ewww 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's yucky...
mujhe woh kahawat yaad aayi by god... 100 choohe khake billi  haj ko chali

but incase of  veena malik i'll say 1000 choohe kha ke billi veggie veggie bani 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
seems i hv to modify samrat's dialogue in our case.. 🤣 for AB fans lik us here.. INTEZAAR KA FAL ARJUN BIJLANI HOTA HAI.. <3 🤣
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

seems i hv to modify samrat's dialogue in our case.. 🤣 for AB fans lik us here.. INTEZAAR KA FAL ARJUN BIJLANI HOTA HAI.. <3 🤣

@ pink : absolutely 🤣🤣🤣 well said gurumaa...👏👏👏🤣🤣
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOLLL i just loved gautam's expressions...i wish he made more frequent appearances in mjht...and all 3 have great coming timing...great to hear his praise for both arjun and rati 😊

you can tell how friendly arjun is through his interviews and also by the fact that he not only got along so well with the cast but also with the crew of mjht...love that quality about him 😊
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
speaking of arjun and gautam's friendship, i found these...i only left the relevant parts but in context 😊

Friends Now Friends Forever: Gautam Hegde

As we sent out some questions to interview Gautam Hegde, on the shows he was writing for, we also managed to get him to answer these friendship's day questions for us.
We at Rangmunch have always aimed at bringing to you the other side of the TV world, a world that is unknown and unseen by most of you. Our last experience with Gautam where he talked about the track was so engaging, we had to do this bit as well!

He has not only talked about his friends in the industry but also has pro-actively shared some personal pictures of his friends with us adding a personal touch to our interview. Thank You Gautam for the warm Friendship Day gesture!!

Being in the industry, who are the friends you can turn to and fall back on at anytime?

My friend circuit from the industry has people from channels whom I know for over the years now, writers and actors who I've worked  with over the years.. amongst the writers, there is Jay Verma (Miley Jab, Love Ne Mila Di), Jyoti Tandon (my co writer on Saathiya), actors Gaurav Khanna, Arjun Bijlani, Simran Kaur and Sudeep Sahir. There are a lot more, but the ones mentioned above are my speed dial friends.

Friendship day message for friends:

I make sure I tell my friends time and again that I love them- sometimes when I am not sober, I make what I call 'drunk calls!'. Arjun Bijlani, I may not like you all the time, but I always love you!Gaurav Khanna, you are my brother, you and I can count on each other always. Sudeep Sahir, you are my bada bhai! My role model when it comes to being an ideal son, husband and parent. My much married couple friends (it's a long list, you know you are in it when you are reading this!), hug to all of you! My channel friends(Zee TV)- Suzana Ghai, Anu Ramsay, Saurabh Tewari, Shivani Shah, Sweta Piprodia, Vivek Bahl, if you all didnt treat me like you all own me as a family, I wouldn't have been what I am today. Jyoti Tandon, Janaki Viswanathan, Snehil Dixit, Simran Kaur, you all are like guardian angel fairies, always around making sure I'm okay. Dishank Arora, thanks for the super time we have at your pad! Lol! My non industry friends Vishal Pipraiya, Vaijayanti Albal and Abhishek Sharma, Anantika Sahir and baby Arwaan, I need you all to detox myself time and again! To my Aai and Pappa and God, you are there 24X7, so this one's for you all I LOVE YOU!      

(As told to Navyanka Varma)

"I have never enjoyed even my own college life as much as I have loved Excel's"- Gautam Hedge

As the teen hit show Miley Jab Hum Tum bid adieu amidst tears of joy and a heavy heart, we decided, to talk to the writer of the show Gautam Hegde who has always been kind enough to share his thoughts with us. He not only took us down the memory lane, but also shared how emotionally connected a writer is with the show he wrote.

How has your equation been with the cast and crew of the show, especially with the four main leads?

Gautam: We are all friends. Jaskaran.. He's my dodo! Superbuddy! Rati was my first female costar, as an actor :p :p she is chironji's nupur ji!! Mohit and Sanaya are also good friends. Sanaya is cute; she is such a chatterbox and quite a story teller! Mohit's again a good boy, caring and carefree. Arjun and I are thick. He cares for me as a brother. We fight like kids, sulk, then make up! He's someone I know I can call up and say Bij, aisa aisa hai.. And he'll help me.. :)

-skylark- thumbnail
oh wow thts so nice thnks fr sharing...yes jas n gautam r really gud frnds...remember hw once gautam promised jas tht'l he'l tk badla frm ja [aftr he calld him girly] by makin him woman fr one epi...haha n he finally ended up doin so haha! gautam gelled wid all..set pe jana...sabke liye cook karna etc :)  wonder on wht do he n arjun disagree ki fight hoti hai haha!...agree abut sanaya ...she is girly...chit chats n so cute :)
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RobseSSedSonu

rani 🤔

kiski news sunayeee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Veena malik... ewww 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's yucky...
mujhe woh kahawat yaad aayi by god... 100 choohe khake billi  haj ko chali

but incase of  veena malik i'll say 1000 choohe kha ke billi veggie veggie bani 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rakhi veena dolly ye aise log hai ki na chahtey huye bhi inki news dikh jati hai😆😆😆😆😆😆
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -skylark-

rakhi veena dolly ye aise log hai ki na chahtey huye bhi inki news dikh jati hai😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hehe i agree with u rani ..
they can do anything for publicity... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣