Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

🤣...i love chiruji's little lut that he purposely curled HAHAHHA...man gautam has amazing comic timing!

tht lut was done by arjun yar 🤣🤣🤣ya he was amazing in dmg as well...🤣🤣🤣

and chiruji made some great strides:
from pathetic chiruji he became a "mawaali" (in mayank's words)
and from being a BA fail he became Dr. CJ with an MBBS through correspondence    🤣

this leads me to this scene, which I LOVED in its entirety:

-skylark- thumbnail
oh gwd 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wo hello hi bye bye is too funny man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

yeah hope he gets a gud shw on star plus :D  but i like the story n content of sony shws...balh n ktlk :)
-skylark- thumbnail
did u like the song criminal frm ra one?
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
after so many days watched MJHT...!! hayeee...!! watching it,  i really dnno how many tyms i gave flying kiss to my mayank...😳...😳...😆

loved sayank convo...and for me always my mayu is the best!.. 😳 

AB...🤪...☺️...😳..
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello people...

ok it seems the FC has been pretty active in my absence...haha

@annie...wow...buddy u spoke to AB...nice...

@all...since many are discussing where they want to see AB back...well i tooo would love to see AB back in starplus...indeed SP has the best marketing strategies...and all the shows in SP does very well...:):):)
it would be a treat to see AB back ASAP...but that tooo doesnt mean i wouldnt want to see him back in any other channn given that the show contents are good and be-fits his talent and skill...

@rani...thanks for sharing the news about his audio interview...:):)
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 rani that is HILARIOUSSS...how did you even know that???...god the crazy things the mjht gang does

and when was he ever in dmg?...i stopped watching it close to when shilpa left so i have no idea when on in it haha
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl10

after so many days watched MJHT...!! hayeee...!! watching it,  i really dnno how many tyms i gave flying kiss to my mayank...😳...😳...😆

loved sayank convo...and for me always my mayu is the best!.. 😳 

AB...🤪...☺️...😳..

aww hope he cought the kiss 😆😆😉
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjun-forever

hello people...

ok it seems the FC has been pretty active in my absence...haha

@annie...wow...buddy u spoke to AB...nice...

@all...since many are discussing where they want to see AB back...well i tooo would love to see AB back in starplus...indeed SP has the best marketing strategies...and all the shows in SP does very well...:):):)
it would be a treat to see AB back ASAP...but that tooo doesnt mean i wouldnt want to see him back in any other channn given that the show contents are good and be-fits his talent and skill...

@rani...thanks for sharing the news about his audio interview...:):)

it wil be more rockin since u r back 😃

ur welcome..he'l rec by 20 i guess...
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

🤣 rani that is HILARIOUSSS...how did you even know that???...god the crazy things the mjht gang does

and when was he ever in dmg?...i stopped watching it close to when shilpa left so i have no idea when on in it haha

arey gautam ne bataya 😆😆😆 i used to discuss the scenes and dialogues and he used to tell in on the spot improvisation...😆😆😆 uff that lut 😆😆😆 arjun bhina kam nahi hai 😆😆😆😆 tht was so eye catchy ki mujhse raha nahi gaya n said wah kya lut hai 😳😆😆 and gautam said woh arjun ne kiya 😆😆😆😆😆😆 
gautam is a very gud frnd of arjun...he evn went shirdi n goa wid him...
initially wen the first chiru ji scene came he said he finds arjun very frndly and he also praised rati's comic timing 😃 

he did a cameo in dmg 😆😆😆 some south indian patient...such funny dialogues he spoke 😆😆😆😆😆 during dat tym someone on i-f wrote ye mjht ka director came in dmg n he told me abut the topic..he said pls tell ppl ki main director nahi screenplay wrtiter hun mjht ka..😆😆 i said no baba wahan ppl bash me 😆😆😆
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
me too saw mjht 2day.. this rose day spl epis r one among my huge fav list of mjht scenes/epis.. i ws thru-out smiling lik nythin watchin my MN n SAYANK.. n most importantly.. u all knw na who??? 🤣 oh god.. ab toh reham kar n make some situations ki AB wapas aa jaaye yeh saale khatam hone se pehle in a show in STAR PLUS ya fir SONY!! this intezaaar is killing..atleast rumours toh aa jaate tht hes been approachd for star plus ya sony show..vo bhi nahi aate.. uff